Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The LION will ROAR
    • Jan 2009

Vecer Catches Frckovski, Trifun meeting secretly with Greek Ambassador!

Vecer Catches Frckovski, Trifun meeting secretly with Greek Ambassador!

Certainly, the trio above met earlier today at a Skopje Restaurant to get the latest Sirtaki lessons from the head of the Greek Consular Office in Skopje. Why else would they meet?

Ok, maybe there was no Sirtaki involved, rather another exchange of suitcases with cash. No worries we'd probably read about the cash in new memoirs just like the one by Kiro Gligorov were he pointed high ranking SDSM member Ljubomir Frckovski for accepting cash and gifts by the Greek Government - states Skopje daily Vecer.

Ljubomir Frckovski and Trifun Kostovski (is he running out of money?) were spotted meeting the Greek Ambassador at local restaurant 'Gurmet' for much needed updates.

Trifun's involvment is speculative to say the least, he is not in parliament, but figures highly at the SDSM. His name is marred by dozen scandals, some of which could see him visiting Idrizovo. Vecer daily speculates, he is helping create turbulence in the country by sabotaging Macedonian positions in the 'name negotiations' so the Government is toppled or at least busy with Athens rather than his wrongdoings.

SDSM's life time leader, Mr. Crvenkovski has been confused more than usual lately, announcing two weeks ago he'd accept any name for Macedonia, of course, never forgetting to add that Macedonia should change the name.

When you have SDSM around, who needs Athens?

When you have SDSM around, who needs Athens? I hope that they'll all rot in jail for the rest of their lives.
    The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

I would have been less concerned if it was Gruevski/Ivanov meeting with the Greek Ambassador.

Hopefully Frcko and co will fade quickly.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

What a buch of traitors.They are involved in the lowest thing & that is to change the name for the sake of money or rewards.There is a saying they would sell their own mother or soul for money.Everybody knows where these people are upto theres no where
        to hide,Eventually their fate & punishment will soon meet up with themFor shame on these people who are doing these things behind people's backs.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Pelister
          • Sep 2008

It's not a good sign.

What ever happened to independant thinking, and trustworthy politicians ?

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

You cant trust them as far as you can throw them, bloody scum
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

When i was in macedonia in 2006 & i watched for half hour Frckovski how he was saying that the
              Orid agreement doesn't go far enough to appease the Albanians.He was advocating more & more rights for Albanians at the expense of the macedonians.There's nothing in it for the macedonian side.The politicians are quite ready to just sign away things they don't even contemplate about.I think the line is allready drawn as far as the politicians are concerned(not all mind you.).The ordinary macedonian actually curses the sight of these politicians as they play into their enemies so willingly.They will compromise with no limits.
              Last edited by George S.; 11-07-2009, 01:54 AM. Reason: edit
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

How Ljubomir Danilov Frckovski tried to sell our name

This is something we suspected for a long time, there was even a krivicna prijava posted against him and its in the Biznis link. It goes into detail how Kiro Gligorov was offered $1 Million to sell our name and Frkovski was the key figure involved.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Serdarot
                  • Feb 2010

he didn´t tried , dude

this bastard, and several others, should be sentenced to life prison, to serve the Macedonian State and Nation.

vo kamenolom so kopileto, duri mrda da plakja za zijanot sho go ima napraeno.

se pomalku od dozhivoten zatvor vo kamenolom e premalku za nego, i za nekolku drugi...
                  Bratot:
                  Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• indigen
                    • May 2009

Originally posted by Serdarot View Post
                    he didn´t tried , dude

this bastard, and several others, should be sentenced to life prison, to serve the Macedonian State and Nation.

vo kamenolom so kopileto, duri mrda da plakja za zijanot sho go ima napraeno.

se pomalku od dozhivoten zatvor vo kamenolom e premalku za nego, i za nekolku drugi...
                    i za nekolku drugi...
                    Velish samo nekolku? Pa kolku nekolku gi imash na um i dali treba da se kaznat po nachinot shto vredi vo SAD (USA) za velepredavstvo?

Po moe viduvanje i Grujo e velipredavnik i zasluzhuva soodvetna kazna za toj antimakedonski chin!

I Miloshoski e vo slikava pogore pa i toj ne bi bil iskluchen od presuda za velepredavstvo!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

What a shameful moment in Macedonian history.
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

traitors . Should all be hung . Prison is too easy . Disgusting low life prostituting the macedonian name to line their pockets . Now i spit you bastards
                        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

What's ironic is that of all the people in that photo, only our resident "Bulgarian" showed any remorse for signing the Framework Agreement.
                          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• fyrOM
                            Banned
                            • Feb 2010

Surely not everyone in that photohahaha…2nd left back row.

Comment

• fyrOM
                              Banned
                              • Feb 2010

Gees they are cheep sluts…only 1 million.

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

Serdare, Why wasnt this krivichna prijava followed up in the first place?? Was it because of Branko Crvenkovski and his other cronies who chose to rip it up during their mandate?? Za sramota

Who was hiding all these documents from going public? These are the same so called experts who are looking at ways to sell us out for chump change, mameto nivno

Comment

Working...
                                X