Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • osiris
    • Sep 2008

its a language 15% greek and 4O% slavic but these asia minor clowns which the good dr drvo probably is related to are in fact pure greeks with an unbroken linguistic and cultural link with socrates and lyssipius. come on dr drvo comdey hour is on some other forum, try maggots on the web they will not only appreciate bt also agree with your village idoicy.

Comment

• El Bre
      • Sep 2008

To El Bre - If my statement is blatantly false then why dont they count in Macedonian, the original inhabitants came to Asia Minor in the 1500's from Ohrid. Thats in another part , would you like to see it ?
      These people have Macedonian roots.
      I have Macedonian roots too, but, after 40 years in North America, I count in English. Now let's fast forward 500 years, I wonder what language my decendants will count in.

Comment

• Daskalot
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by DrVosi View Post
        I was hoping Soldier who initially posted this video would respond.
        From the other responses it seems that the other members feel that these people are Turks or Turkish speakers.
        Here is the rest of the show, enjoy, at 5:30 we get an explanation.

Translation...
        Host - They call you TrakaTurkides, why?
        Priest - From the word ' taka tuka ' come here, go there, our people speak a language which is 40/100 Slavo/Russian/Bulgarian , 40/100 Persian/Turkish/Arabic , 15/100 Greek and 5/100 Arvanitic. It is the only language which was spoken in all Asia Minor. This language is not spoken anywhere else in the world.
        He then talks about how they were to be settled near the Bulgarian border but because later on they would think that they were Bulgarians they did not want to go there. He then asks if they still speak it and the priest says they do but they kids unfortunately dont.

Thats all i wanted to point out, that they didnt learn it when they arrived, they actually brought the language with them.

To El Bre - If my statement is blatantly false then why dont they count in Macedonian, the original inhabitants came to Asia Minor in the 1500's from Ohrid. Thats in another part , would you like to see it ?
        These people have Macedonian roots.

To Daskalot - Yes Giannitsa and Naousa , and you?
        To Osiris - On ignore

----

Dr AV*
        Is the program filmed in Kukush/Kilkis?
        If so they are 100% Prosfiges, be it from Turkey or Bulgaria maybe Thrakiotes... just maybe.... my betting money is on the first two....

You are aware that Kukush was oliterated in the Balkan wars and was resettled en mass with Prosfiges, surely you must know this right?
        Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Pelister
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by El Bre View Post
          I have Macedonian roots too, but, after 40 years in North America, I count in English. Now let's fast forward 500 years, I wonder what language my decendants will count in.
          I can understand where you are coming from.

The best we can hope to do is perhaps instill a bit of Macedonian pride into them. I know the children of my children, could be anything in terms of nationality, but keeping them in touch with their roots is not a difficult thing to do.

Comment

• Amphipolis
            Banned
            • Aug 2014

Bump, for the prophetic content. (This was from 2009!). Go to post#1.
            http://www.focus-fen.net/index.php?id=n174387 I don't even know where to start with this. But the first thing I would do is remove the German Ambassador immediately. And then shoot a few students.

==
            Last edited by Amphipolis; 03-13-2020, 07:37 AM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

To be fair (on myself) I did see this potential reality not much later than that post. But yes, no Macedonian would have even dreamed this could have become a reality so soon.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Karposh
                • Aug 2015

From post 1 of this thread:

Macedonia will become EU member state until 2020 and will have new name – North Macedonia. The government would be compound of a party named New Macedonian Party including Albanian and Macedonian members. Albanians will speak Macedonian and Macedonians will speak Albanian language. I think it is a nice conception about Macedonia. It isn’t unreal. It could be realized even until 2020”, the German Ambassador to Skopje stated.
                Conspiracy much? There's a reason why many Macedonians, that haven't sold their souls to the devil, are so skeptical about Europe. Would it be too naive of me to pass this off as a simple coincidence or is it what it seems to be on the surface of it - A Strategic European Policy for Macedonia's future within Europe?...A policy that has been implemented on behalf of the Germans, French and others by Macedonia's very own treacherous children.

Comment

• dave_petro
                  • Jan 2020

Originally posted by Karposh View Post

Conspiracy much? There's a reason why many Macedonians, that haven't sold their souls to the devil, are so skeptical about Europe. Would it be too naive of me to pass this off as a simple coincidence or is it what it seems to be on the surface of it - A Strategic European Policy for Macedonia's future within Europe?...A policy that has been implemented on behalf of the Germans, French and others by Macedonia's very own treacherous children.

Was speaking to my cousin overseas about the whole name change debacle a few months before it was implemented and he reckons that it was all predetermined and set in stone way before negotiations even took place. That this was always going to happen and the referendum, parliamentary ratification, etc was just a show to make everyone think it was legal and above board.
                  'Nothing is impossible to him who will try"

Comment

• Gocka
                    • Dec 2012

Originally posted by dave_petro View Post
                    Was speaking to my cousin overseas about the whole name change debacle a few months before it was implemented and he reckons that it was all predetermined and set in stone way before negotiations even took place. That this was always going to happen and the referendum, parliamentary ratification, etc was just a show to make everyone think it was legal and above board.
                    Changing Macedonians name was a topic that was discussed long before RTG posted about it, sorry RTG. The Macedonian government and even the Macedonian people have discussed that possibility. The suggestions of various names have been on the table for many many years. North Macedonia was a name that was floated numerous times by numerous people including Gruevski. The Albanians have been pushing for bilingualism since at least 2000 probably even earlier.

At least one of you has been around for every painful turn of this circus. You have witnessed with your own eyes 100's of actions and in-actions that lead to the end result.

Macedonians had a chance to come out in large numbers and do something about it. They sat by silently because that is what they always do. Many parties certainly would have wanted this end result, many of which are also Macedonian, to sum it all up as a vast conspiracy that was initiated 11 years ago, is frankly getting old.

Its this type of thinking or lack thereof that causes Macedonians to constantly finish last. Stop perpetuating the same old slave mentality that everyone in the world gets to control our outcomes except us. Stop convincing Macedonians that resistance is futile, otherwise you are part of the problem.

Grow up already and understand the simple fact that other parties will always have their own interests and agendas, and they will pursue them because it is in their interests. This is not a cast conspiracy but rather HOW THE WORLD HAS ALWAYS FUNCTIONED. If you don't want to constantly look like a pathetic bitch then all you have to do is understand this simple fact about the world and realize that you need to fight for your own interests constantly in order to make sure that other peoples interests don't win out.

This is the order of everything from nature to nations. Delcev figured it out a hundred years ago, CATCH UP PEOPLE!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by dave_petro View Post
                      Was speaking to my cousin overseas about the whole name change debacle a few months before it was implemented and he reckons that it was all predetermined and set in stone way before negotiations even took place.
                      Welcome DP. Macedonians also think it is destiny they will have a bad year if they don't get the coin in their maznik at the beginning of the year.

Quite simply, they are compliant and look a whole like abused housewives who can't even rise up after their husbands have died.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Gocka
                        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                        Welcome DP. Macedonians also think it is destiny they will have a bad year if they don't get the coin in their maznik at the beginning of the year.

Quite simply, they are compliant and look a whole like abused housewives who can't even rise up after their husbands have died.
                        Lets not forget:

Don't leave your clothes hanging to dry overnight or the devil will steal your soul.

If you are a woman and you sweep at night you will never get married.

That you never walk outside at midnight because the vampires will get you.

Telling your future from coffee stains

Black magic

Zarek

Promaja

Medicate everything with garlic or rakija or both.

There are so many more but I have a headache and can't go on.

Its 2020 and I feel like I am constantly talking to sheep herders. I can't even imagine what the likes of Delcev had to deal with a 100 years ago. They must have had the patience of saints, if I carried a gun all the time...... jaka mu dusa

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

I actually think it understated about how much the threat of violence in relation to non compliance existed back in those days.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• dave_petro
                            • Jan 2020

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post

Cheers Risto!

Like you and the others have said, it’s about their (the citizens) mentality.

We all know and acknowledge that, however the question is how to combat this? How to change the mentality of a people who have subjected to foreign rule for thousands of years? How do you get them to stand up for themselves for what is right and just?

Don’t forget, these people not only suffer from poverty, but are jumping at the chance to flee the country for a better life. All the intellectuals are bailing and we’re being left with farmers and ‘seljaci’ who care about making it from one day to the next and putting food on the table.

The answer is quite simply: corruption.

VMRO was listed as the richest political part in all of Europe. (https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/glob...countries/amp/) yet they ruled one of the most poorest European countries.

In my own personal opinion, it is the policy makers, the bureaucrats and members of parliament who are to blame for this backward mentality. The people are being fed nationalism instead of food and the government receives it’s kickbacks. Wave enough money in a politician’s face and he’ll vote and ratify anything you want.

We are our own worst enemy.

The Macedonians, to their credit, tried to boycott that referendum however SDSM just pushed the name change through anyway, completely ignoring the fact that not enough people were present at the voting booths to make the referendum legal. It’s ridiculous!

Macedonian political parties are a cancer and the country is deteriorating at a rapid rate.

I pose the question once again; how do you combat this?

It turns my stomach thinking about it.
                            'Nothing is impossible to him who will try"

Comment

• Karposh
                              • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
                              Changing Macedonians name was a topic that was discussed long before RTG posted about it, sorry RTG. The Macedonian government and even the Macedonian people have discussed that possibility. The suggestions of various names have been on the table for many many years. North Macedonia was a name that was floated numerous times by numerous people including Gruevski. The Albanians have been pushing for bilingualism since at least 2000 probably even earlier.

At least one of you has been around for every painful turn of this circus. You have witnessed with your own eyes 100's of actions and in-actions that lead to the end result.

Macedonians had a chance to come out in large numbers and do something about it. They sat by silently because that is what they always do. Many parties certainly would have wanted this end result, many of which are also Macedonian, to sum it all up as a vast conspiracy that was initiated 11 years ago, is frankly getting old.

Its this type of thinking or lack thereof that causes Macedonians to constantly finish last. Stop perpetuating the same old slave mentality that everyone in the world gets to control our outcomes except us. Stop convincing Macedonians that resistance is futile, otherwise you are part of the problem.

Grow up already and understand the simple fact that other parties will always have their own interests and agendas, and they will pursue them because it is in their interests. This is not a cast conspiracy but rather HOW THE WORLD HAS ALWAYS FUNCTIONED. If you don't want to constantly look like a pathetic bitch then all you have to do is understand this simple fact about the world and realize that you need to fight for your own interests constantly in order to make sure that other peoples interests don't win out.

This is the order of everything from nature to nations. Delcev figured it out a hundred years ago, CATCH UP PEOPLE!
                              Who are you calling a bitch, BITCH!!!
                              I don't disagree with what you're saying (for the most part) but outside pressure to change our name and acccept other humiliating shit has been around for close to 30 years not just 11. But if you think you can pretend to lecture me by stating the fucking obvious in some pathetic attempt to appear like some wise old Macedonian Obi-Wan Kenobi then you are sorely mistaken. Where in my post did I absolve Macedonians for their treachery? The fact that Macedonians caved and accepted everything that was supposed to be crossing over the so-called "un-crossable red line" doesn't take away from the fact that this is precisely what the rest of Europe wanted and expected from us. Does it mean we had to accept it? NO!!! You're repeating the same old shit here as though you're the most woke Macedonian that ever lived and, whether you realise it or not, you arrogantly put yourself in the same company as Delchev as though you and him are the only ones that understand the plight of Macedonia and all the rest, those dumb-ass"sheeple" of Macedonia, are too stupid to share in your awakening. You absolute goose!

Comment

• Gocka
                                • Dec 2012

Who are you calling a bitch, BITCH!!!
                                I didn't call you a bitch. I was calling the entire Macedonian populace bitches. My point was that we all look like pathetic bitches because as a people we are always finishing in last place, everyone seems to smack us around and get us to do pathetic things because we never take responsibility and initiative to stand up for ourselves and make sure we get the outcomes that we want.

I don't disagree with what you're saying (for the most part) but outside pressure to change our name and acccept other humiliating shit has been around for close to 30 years not just 11. But if you think you can pretend to lecture me by stating the fucking obvious in some pathetic attempt to appear like some wise old Macedonian Obi-Wan Kenobi then you are sorely mistaken.
                                I am just doing my part to try and keep Macedonians on the right track. I don't care what I appear like or what people perceive me to be. All I can do IS state the obvious, over and over, until its obvious to everyone.

Where in my post did I absolve Macedonians for their treachery? The fact that Macedonians caved and accepted everything that was supposed to be crossing over the so-called "un-crossable red line" doesn't take away from the fact that this is precisely what the rest of Europe wanted and expected from us.
                                By constantly putting the focus on what outsiders think, do, or plan for us you are perpetuating the narrative that outsiders eventually get to decide what happens to us.

Does it mean we had to accept it? NO!!! You're repeating the same old shit here as though you're the most woke Macedonian that ever lived and, whether you realise it or not, you arrogantly put yourself in the same company as Delchev as though you and him are the only ones that understand the plight of Macedonia and all the rest, those dumb-ass"sheeple" of Macedonia, are too stupid to share in your awakening. You absolute goose!
                                I wouldn't have to repeat it if everyone got it. Woke not woke i really don't give a damn, its not a competition or a vanity contest its about standing up for what you think is right. Quoting Delcev doesn't put me in his company, and yes those dumb ass sheeple are the problem we agree on that.

Would it be too naive of me to pass this off as a simple coincidence or is it what it seems to be on the surface of it - A Strategic European Policy for Macedonia's future within Europe?...A policy that has been implemented on behalf of the Germans, French and others by Macedonia's very own treacherous children.
                                The above comment is you can we agree on that? Maybe you don't see it this way, but to me this kind of language is competently unhelpful. Maybe you do believe Macedonians are eventually accountable, but a vast majority of sheeple would read this and say " See the Europeans planned this for us all along, what could we possibly have done, this was clearly unavoidable and we just have to live with it". Don't believe me, have a look at the very next comment after yours.

That fits what I'm talking about to the letter. This is where Macedonians eventually arrive when you push the narrative that everyone is always conspiring against us and that we have no say in the matter. If you care, and I believe you do, you need to stop looking for the boogy man in everything and focus on what WE do for ourselves. WE need to be an example of the behavior and type of thinking we expect out of other Macedonians. You may or may not realize it but you are giving them an out and they will take it and run with it.

I know its human nature to wish everyone is on your side. It would be lovely if Europe could see things from our perspective but they don't. We may never be able to convince them of our plight. I believe we have tried long enough to convince the world we are right, in the end we convinced ourselves that we are wrong. Macedonians interpret Europe as wanting to change who we are. The reality is that they want a compliant and unified Europe, they want a border less Europe, etc etc. Their interests clash with ours because of Greece. The easiest way to solve that was to change who we are, the reason it was the easiest choice is because WE made it the easiest choice for them. From their point of view they solved a problem using the least amount of resources and effort, and resulting in no bloodshed or chaos.

If you put the focus on their side of the story its a vast conspiracy to change who we are against a vastly superior opponent. If you put the focus on our side of the story then we put up no resistance, we made it too easy for them, we lost sight of what was important to us. If you want Macedonians to care, you can't start off with telling them that Goliath is going to eat their lunch no matter what they do.

I think had you not interpreted the bitch part incorrectly that this wouldn't have been so confrontational. That's ok though, in the end all that matters is that we push the needle just that little bit in the right direction.

Comment

Working...
                                X