Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • molika
    • Sep 2008

These guks Re fuk lucky the country hAsnt floTed to libia what's tKing so long

Comment

• molika
      • Sep 2008

Guks want us with AnOther name ( pss I'm drugged up) how B

Abut Macedonia will never change always will be

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Currency Trader has not been banned (yet). He was given a private message as well as a few posts to remind him that he had not responded directly to my answers to his questions on this thread. I don't think there is much to disagree with my answers. He instead chose to belittle my answers on other threads without actually addressing them anywhere. He was given the chance to respond numerous times.

Someone with who rates himself as a bit of an economist should have been able to say at least something. Instead, he has avoided this discussion at every opportunity.

I often question the agenda of some of the posters here. I question his.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post

A. Personal Gain $
          http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• makedonche
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            Currency Trader has not been banned (yet). He was given a private message as well as a few posts to remind him that he had not responded directly to my answers to his questions on this thread. I don't think there is much to disagree with my answers. He instead chose to belittle my answers on other threads without actually addressing them anywhere. He was given the chance to respond numerous times.

Someone with who rates himself as a bit of an economist should have been able to say at least something. Instead, he has avoided this discussion at every opportunity.

RTG
            I reiterate your comments here and call on Currency Trader to be man enough to answer the questions posed to him, not this hit and run tactic he has been employing at will when it suits him, particularly if he is Macedonian - given this is the Macedonian Truth Forum, a little truth from him may save what little credibility he has!
            On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
              • Sep 2008

Economy Expert: Macedonia Very Lucky Not to be in Eurozone

Monday, 10 October 2011

Macedonia should be grateful and count its blessings for not being part of the eurozone and able to keep the competitiveness of its economy, says Martin O. Hutchinson, former advisor of the Macedonian Government, in an interview with Voice of America.

Hutchinson believes that the Greek debt crisis does not mean too much to Europe.

"This is a correction of the mistakes made in 1981 and 2002, clearing up of the disturbance created through over-subsidizing of Greece, allowing its living standard to be fully uncompetitive. The problem now is that stock markets have expanded the mistrust over the payment capability of other European countries. This could have been resolved by bringing back the drachma, but is now a threat to the entire European Union", says Hutchinson.

According to him, the Greek debt and eurozone crises could have an effect on Macedonia.

"In the short-term, export to Greece will be heavily hit, whereas investments there will reduce. The problem in the long-term will be that EU enlargement will slow down, while the accession criteria will become stricter", stresses Hutchinson.

Asked what steps should the Macedonian Government undertake in order to minimize the negative effect on the economy he says efforts should be invested in creating a budget surplus.

"I have not analyzed Macedonia's economy for several years, but the most important thing is to preserve the international funding of Macedonia's needs, especially in the private sector. The government must do everything in creating a budget surplus, since a sharp increase of expenditures is quite realistic", adds Hutchinson.

He believes Macedonia should efficiently integrate its economy with the EU as a whole, which would result in Union membership.

"On the short run, all business contacts with EU member-states, excluding Greece, will enhance development and help the upping of Macedonia's living standards at EU levels", underlines Hutchinson.

An investment banker with more than 25 years’ experience, Hutchinson has worked on both Wall Street and Fleet Street and is a leading expert on the international financial markets. In February 2000, as part of the Financial Services Volunteer Corps, Hutchinson became an advisor to the Macedonian Government.
              1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
              2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
                • Sep 2008

Denar Stable, Macedonia Watching Closely Economic Situation in Greece

Monday, 10 October 2011

Macedonian denar is stable and the serious situation in Greece will not affect its exchange rate. The denar stability depends on healthy policies of Macedonian authorities, finance minister Zoran Stavreski says.

According to him, two scenarios are possible for Greece. It can either proclaim itself unable to settle its own debts and cause panicking on the capital market or it can declare a controlled bankruptcy. Both situations are not good.

All missions and reports of international financial institutions evaluate Macedonia as a country with the healthiest economic policies in the region.

As long as the overall economic solvency is under control through maintenance of a low budget deficit level and maintenance of predicted money supply, the stability of the banking sector is guaranteed, Stavreski says.
                1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
                2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

greece has only itself to blame.Also the citizens are to blame as well from this forum they are like zombies & yes people the govt cannot do no wrong we warned them that they are in stupor/They are pretending nothing is wrong.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

How ironic, it seems that the third world will be buying Europe out:

A GLOBAL credit crisis was averted yesterday when leaders agreed on a rescue package for Greece and the euro common currency that is likely to involve China and other developing countries helping to prop up the European economy.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/busi...-1226178921410
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

CT i totally disagree with you why would we want to change our name to join the eu how much is changing our name would be of a benefit.Macedonia is allready benefitting from not joining the eu or changing their name just to please greece.I would say we are benefiting more from not joinimng the eu imagine all the currency will change to eu dollars & all the prices will shoot up.What makes you think giving up ones soveregnity will be of a benefit.
                      The english allready are thinking of not joining the eu.If you want to respond to me first you have to respond to rtgs questions if you don't do that say your goodbyes.
                      Last edited by George S.; 10-27-2011, 10:37 PM. Reason: ed
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Sputnik
                        • Oct 2011

Beware Euro propaganda

I find this below article interesting but not surprising or something new. I will spend most of my time here from now on concentrating on this thread in order to alert people to some alarming truths regarding the European Union. Its something i am really passionate about (i am anti EU by the way and you would have figured it out eventually). Hopefuly you will see "The Nazi Roots of the ‘Brussels EU’ " (which is a great book by the way) and then you can judge for your selves.

Published on Wednesday 12 October 2011 06:54

A DISPATCH district Euro-MP has spoken out against a plan which she says will lead to schoolchildren in Hucknall and Bulwell being ‘force-fed’ European Union (EU) ‘propaganda’.

Conservative Emma McClarkin says a report to the European Parliament could mean pupils having compulsory lessons in how to be good Europeans and receiving a biased version of the EU’s benefits to society.

The proposal has been put forward in a report by a French Euro-MP. Miss McClarkin says it would promote a “very one-sided, starry-eyed version of what the EU is and does”.

Comment

• Sputnik
                          • Oct 2011

Here's a slightly longer report on the same article.

A UK Conservative MEP has hit out against commission plans which she fears will lead to schoolchildren being "force-fed pro-Brussels propaganda".

She claims the proposals, contained in a report to parliament, could lead to pupils having "compulsory lessons in how to be good Europeans and receiving a biased version of the EU's benefits to society".

The report, by French European People's Party MEP Jean-Marie Cavada, proposes wide-ranging changes to the network of European schools, the educational establishments across Europe set up primarily to educate the children of EU politicians, civil servants and other staff.

It calls for the development of "the European dimension in education" and argues that the European schools must foster European integration.

It also asks that the European schools be promoted in Britain and other member states to "encourage the emergence of European citizenship from a very young age".

The report even asks member states to include teaching about the EU in their national syllabuses.

Emma McClarkin, Conservative education spokesman in the parliament, said, "This looks like a licence to force-feed pupils a very one-sided, starry-eyed version of what the EU is and does for its people.

McClarkin added, "We fear it will be a carte blanche to push the federalist agenda that is so close to the hearts of the Eurocrats. When you are targeting youngsters and their education, that amounts to political interference.

"When you are talking about pushing propaganda at children, that is a little sinister.

"The setting of education policy should remain firmly within the hands of member states. This is just another example of the EU infringing member state subsidiarity.

"What children need to know about Europe is that there is a range of views on the EU. As well as supporters of the European project, there are many political parties across the continent which see it as costly, inefficient, bureaucratic and self-serving.

"It can bring benefits, but it also needs keeping in check. Somehow I doubt whether those aspects are in this report's grand plan."

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

EU is necessary.
                            So are the other letters of the alphabet.
                            Can't say the same for that sovereignty robbing bucket'o'greed organisation in Brussels.
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

THe eu can't go on endlessly bailing out people becausethelike to spend other people's money.Sputnik i don't know if you know the english are having a think about whether they want in the eu.They probably think it's not worth it surrendering your soveregnity.
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Sputnik
                                • Oct 2011

GEORGE, regarding the endlessly bailing out people, I know you meant Member nations not people, and they will keep on doing it at any cost. You might not realise how serious this issue about the EU really is, which gradually i will expose alarming information that people might not know.

Let me briefly speak about the UK. They played a critical role in both WW1 and WW2 in saving Europe. It seems they will come to Europes rescue again and free Europe (we can only hope so) from the subjugation under the Lisbon treaty and Brussles EU.

Faced with the possibility that the great human sacrifices of their countrymen were in vain who fought against coming under the yoke of enemies, that have tried to conquer and seize control of the UK and many parts of Europe twice before, their are signs (long live the likes of Nigel Farage and William Dartmouth ) the Brits are alert as to what EU really stands for and the dangers.

Let me now show you something that is very alarming which should concern Macedonians. Force-feeding pro-Brussels propaganda on how to be good Europeans to school children (in the name of integration) was designed for citizens of EU member states only. Or is it? There is only one non-EU member state, (that i know of), that has its children getting brain washed and can you guess which state?

Last edited by Sputnik; 10-28-2011, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X