Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makalek
    • Apr 2010

No, it was Vlatko Gjorcev from VMRO-DPMNE. This was already talked about on this forum. There was an EU-Macedonia meeting in Brussels and Gjorcev basically called Fouere a megaphone for the opposition and that his views are biased and favor SDSM. Gjorcev said Fouere is just another bureaucrat who gives the most interviews of any politician in Macedonia to various newspapers criticizing the reforms in the country while no one is allowed to talk bad about him.

Here is an article from Sitel and there is a conversation with Gjorcev on the link:

Ѓорчев: Фуере е постојано пристрасен во полза на СДСМ

Различните политички ставови и гледишта не се најбитни. Најбитни се нациналоните интереси на Македонија.

Пратеникот Ѓорчев ги сумира резултатите од неговиот настап во европскиот парламент. Според него оние кои сакаат да ги девалвираат нашите национални интереси не успеаја.

Секогаш ги следиме критиките и сугестиите на евроамбасадорот Фуере. Имеме право барем еднаш да ги кажеме нашите ставови вели Ѓорчев.

Пред Мешовитиот парламент Ѓорчев цврсто застана зад македонскиот идентитет, иако беше напаѓан од грчките лобисти.

Last edited by makalek; 12-04-2010, 08:26 PM.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

I posted a different thread about it, basically Vlatko Gjorchev had enough of Erwan Fuere who seems to be sticking his nose into everything these days. Then A1 Television and SDSM heavily criticized him for doing it, apparently Fuere is our savior so we shouldnt be talking that way. If the Slovenians kicked him out then i believe we are far too nice to him, he should go to Ohrid since they made him an honorary citizen there.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• зорт
        • Mar 2010

Comments such as those by Vlatko Gjorcev must be backed completely by the Macedonian Government which should act swiftly in sending Ambassador Fuere home, threatening to withdraw its' EU candidacy due to the actions by its' Ambassador to Macedonia, and asking the EU to send a new Ambassador in order to repair EU-Macedonia relations.

If the intention is indeed to make it clear to the EU that the Republic of Macedonia has been offended, is prepared to show some teeth and assert itself and that it has no intention of chasing the carrot, then it must complete that action in its' entirety.

Otherwise, as we are seeing, Ambassador Fuere will excercise his right of reply to gain support among the EU, which will undoubtedly put pressure on the Macedonian Government to distance itself from Gjorcev's comments and take some disciplinary measures against him. In turn, this will lead to the weaking of the Macedonian diplomatic position on many fronts as there will no longer be any politician in Macedonia willing to make any comments, for fear of not having the backing of their own colleagues. When that becomes the case, and it almost already is, then the idea of a Macedonian republic, particularly one with a backbone, is dead forever.

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Zort, There is no doubt that Erwan Fuere has been sticking his nose into our affairs and has been trying to get us to change our name just to please Greece, however he's been in Macedonia since 2005 and his mandate is about to expire in a few months so there is no need for drastic measures unless he does something out of the ordinary in the short period, a replacement has already been named i forgot his name but he is Danish and from what i've heard he is well informed about the Balkans.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

I think some of these bullies think that they can insult & push macedonia into submission.Well what happens if we don't submit to what they want nothing will happen it's about time these people went home & took a good look at their own countries as they have real problems.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Frank
              Banned
              • Mar 2010

FOUERE comments on any domestic matter in the Country without regard that his mandate and position does not entitle him to speak on any matter imaginable

He plenty well insults Macedonian him self on many occasions and should have been removed by the Macedonian Government a long time ago
              Last edited by Frank; 12-05-2010, 05:07 PM.

Comment

• Ljubanec
                • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                Zort, There is no doubt that Erwan Fuere has been sticking his nose into our affairs and has been trying to get us to change our name just to please Greece, however he's been in Macedonia since 2005 and his mandate is about to expire in a few months so there is no need for drastic measures unless he does something out of the ordinary in the short period, a replacement has already been named i forgot his name but he is Danish and from what i've heard he is well informed about the Balkans.
                Prolet, I think that expelling him now with that short amount of time he has left will send the right message. He is a liability, and what would Europe do call us FYROM?

Greece is $240 billion euro in debt. IMF predicts that the interest and payments and measures greece is undergoing remain in place in will be 340 Billion in a few years. Greece has/ is using this to its advantage. They are also using illegal immigration as an advantage to threaten Europe.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by зорт View Post
                  Comments such as those by Vlatko Gjorcev must be backed completely by the Macedonian Government which should act swiftly in sending Ambassador Fuere home, threatening to withdraw its' EU candidacy due to the actions by its' Ambassador to Macedonia, and asking the EU to send a new Ambassador in order to repair EU-Macedonia relations.

If the intention is indeed to make it clear to the EU that the Republic of Macedonia has been offended, is prepared to show some teeth and assert itself and that it has no intention of chasing the carrot, then it must complete that action in its' entirety.

Otherwise, as we are seeing, Ambassador Fuere will excercise his right of reply to gain support among the EU, which will undoubtedly put pressure on the Macedonian Government to distance itself from Gjorcev's comments and take some disciplinary measures against him. In turn, this will lead to the weaking of the Macedonian diplomatic position on many fronts as there will no longer be any politician in Macedonia willing to make any comments, for fear of not having the backing of their own colleagues. When that becomes the case, and it almost already is, then the idea of a Macedonian republic, particularly one with a backbone, is dead forever.
                  I totally agree.
                  Though I am not sure Macedonia can have a weaker diplomatic position.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Macedonia had a major diplomatic victory that day, all the amendments from our side were accepted while all the Greek and Bulgarian ones were rejected. A1 Television tried to blow it out of proportion by saying how Vlatko Gjorchev disgraced our country and put us to shame. Erwan Fuere is finished now, he is a very provocative figure and we'll be very happy to see the back of him now.

Like i mentioned earlier unless there is something out of the ordinary i dont see the need for us to cause a diplomatic row with the EU, i just hope the new EU Ambassador will be better then Fuere.

Comment

• Coolski
                      • Sep 2008

Open Leaks

I heard an interview on Triple J this afternoon with an ex employee of wikileaks that had a falling out with Assange. He was talking about the launch of his new site openleaks.org, which will probably occur in June.

The thing that grabbed my attention was that it was going to focus on the inner workings of the European Union. I think this will be a potentially huge thing for us, so that we can see with what discrimination internal decisions are made regarding Macedonia.

I'm not sure if much has been published on wikileaks about Macedonia so far. Does anyone know?

WikiLeaks, whose organizer, Julian Assange, currently sits in a London prison, and who’s seen their access to some sites restricted and then restored, with many coming to the site’s defense, will soon have whistle-blowing competition accord
                      - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
                      - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                        • Jan 2009

You are right coolski, this can be potentially huge thing for us..
                        If only these can come out sooner then June..
                        The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Frank
                          Banned
                          • Mar 2010

There is a Balkan leaks (run by a Tatarian of all things) and a Brussels leaks too

Google it if u all can be bothered with copy cats that are nothing like Wikileaks

Comment

• Coolski
                            • Sep 2008

i was just about to post these sites when i came across your post Frank. Here they are anyway.
                            Code:
                            balkanleaks.org
                            Code:
                            brusselsleaks.org
                            The fact that the Bulgarian guy that runs balkan leaks didnt include a greeting message in Macedonian speaks volumes as to how "open" that site will be :S
                            - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
                            - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• Coolski
                              • Sep 2008

Come to think of it, a leak website with a Macedonian focus could be beneficial on two levels. Internationally it could focus on presenting information of politicians, countries and companies that are damaging Macedonia's international position.

Internally it could focus on the inner workings of Macedonian institutions, companies and politicians. As we know there are a lot of dodgy things going on which are compromising the internal strength of the country. Something like this might provide a mechanism to clean up corruption and backdoor politics.

Comment

• Daskalot
                                • Sep 2008

Balkanleaks will not have a great impact, if not all Balkan countries are represented with their official languages.
                                As of now it looks like a farce.
                                Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

Working...
                                X