• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fyrOM
    Banned
    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post
    fyrom, your logic astounds me
    Under your logic, Macedonia must enter the EU and NATO and be known as fyrom, so they can then fight to change their name to Macedonia?
    And you wonder why everyone on the forum has had enough
    Julie, I would much rather it was clear as a bell than 'astound' you and everyone.
    We can all help the government or hinder them.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by julie View Post
    fyrom, your logic astounds me
    Under your logic, Macedonia must enter the EU and NATO and be known as fyrom, so they can then fight to change their name to Macedonia?
    And you wonder why everyone on the forum has had enough
    Exactly, Julie!

You need to understand that to Macedonians the Macedonian name is everything and a matter of rights!!! which is true, but to a lot of people around the world, it's Not that important and your 'right's fall way down the list compared to money/gain and 'what's in it for me', so all the bitching about rights counts to some people and nothing more than a 'hill of beans' to others, yet they are the ones getting a vote at the UN, which to some extent, determines Macedonia's future. So how does Macedonia get them to vote for her? That's why the EU.

Some countries know Macedonia is a fertile land of intelligent eager young people (mind you, thanks to the governments education policies ie re numbers of Uni applicants shooting up from 60's percent to 98 percent - everything counts towards the battle for the name, even if it doesn't immediately look like it) and that the governments low taxation laws and other financial policies (ie articles praising Macedonia being high in the investment index) and stable government/country means Macedonia (if in the EU) would be an excellent 'back-door' to getting your goods into the EU in a more profitable way (eg China plans to build a computer assembly factory in Macedonia to cater for the EU market -how big is that again?), so if there is money to be made for You out of Macedonia getting in the EU, how do you help/act to get Macedonia in the EU. Tante za tante.

Greece's strongest weapon has been Veto to keep Macedonia out of the EU and NATO. Why do you think they wont let Macedonia in the EU, even as FYROM, even if it means contravening the IA (see where the ICJ is coming into the picture) - "give us the name or die bitch"? But what if there was no "die" because you were already in the EU, albeit as FYROM? - jadimi lajnata.

Macedonia is well on the way of getting all the numbers in the UN - how much more could she get from being inside the EU?

That's why I have said before, sometimes it is easier to solve a problem from inside than out - so how do you get inside?

People on this site go on about rights, yet I have given you an answer with a number of paragraphs - how many time did I use rights? Maybe because they don't matter as much as some people seem to think - but I have rights - so what!
    Last edited by fyrOM; 05-15-2011, 10:05 AM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
      • Aug 2010

I find it amazing you have the energy to reply to all in detail yet refuse to vote - fence. (seller of stolen goods)

Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-15-2011, 09:29 AM.
      http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• fyrOM
        Banned
        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        If it didn't, it would not be a country you clown. Are you all there or what? Thank you for your continued posts. I love it when clowns attempt to justify their spasticated thought processes.

But if you sign an agreement that forces you to accept the bully's terms, then you are a clown.

Seriously, why keep embarrassing yourself?

I will just repeat myself, because you are a spineless anti-Macedonian:

Then why did You say Macedonia has never spoken up????

Remember saying...

Quote:
        Originally Posted by fyrOM View Post
        1. Both Macedonia and Ozimak were name called and attacked for speaking the truth as they saw it.

Macedonia never spoke up. It complied almost immediately. fyrOM simply supported the position where sovereignty is of no significance.
        or aren't you all there?

Oh...you must be clowning around with me.hahaha Good joke - made me post, you kidder you.
        Last edited by fyrOM; 05-15-2011, 10:10 AM.

Comment

• fyrOM
          Banned
          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
          I find it amazing you have the energy to reply to all in detail yet refuse to vote - fence. (seller of stolen goods)

Firstly, Makedonska_Kafana, sorry if it seems I'm hijacking your thread - but it is about the merits of EU and NATO membership which cuts to the name issue.

I have told you why I have not/am not voting....quite truthfully too...

Should Macedonia even consider joining NATO or the EU what we know about both today?
          If you choose yes you MUST back it up with a guarantee Macedonia will benefit. If, you find the need to use a word like 'if' you should be voting NO 100%.
          I don't know about Canada, but back in the day, sometimes in school some of the Aussie kids (weren't we All Aussie kids) known as "Skipps" would be racially discriminatory towards some of the migrant kids, the "Wogs", and sometimes a fight might break-out, and sometimes no matter how much you think the argument was over something stupid and not worth a fight (not that I have ever wanted to fight, anyway) you find yourself in the middle of people swinging around you (which you didn't even start or partake in the argument) and you have no choice - 'in for a penny, in for a pound' - the merits of the situation don't even come into it - a mates a mate - I hope you don't want a half hour discussion and debate before helping a mate in a 'situation'.

1. I can't grantee you anything and 2. it's irrelevant - on a 'dark night' you HAVE to stand on one side of the other regardless of the merits or lack thereof.

If my post to Julie (Post031) is acceptable to your 'guarantee' - I don't know - then I'll vote Yes for the reasons mentioned in that post.

I drink at pubs but never been a fence - nor a fence sitter.
          Last edited by fyrOM; 05-15-2011, 10:19 AM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
            • Aug 2010

I can't help think that I know your writings for days gone by .. ever been to Asia?

Comment

• fyrOM
              Banned
              • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
              I can't help think that I know your writings for days gone by ..
              What??? My reasoning in Post031 have nothing to do with anything in the past - they can't - they're all to do with 'today's' events.

ever been to Asia?
              No - and apart from Singapore/Hong Kong/China I have no desire to. There's plenty other parts to the world.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                • Aug 2010

Do you support the World Macedonian Diaspora (WMD)?

Comment

• fyrOM
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2010

Don't really know them let alone to support them - or anyone else for that matter.

Like I have said before, up until very recently, I had next to no interest in Macedonian politics and was more on a 'if I happen upon some information, fine, and if not, then it probably didn't miss me nor I it.'

Makedonska_Kafana, we might be coming from totally different sides, and it may surprise you to the point of near disbelief, but not only did Macedonian politics not miss me, I even had to teach myself Cyrillic out of a book to not be totally ignorant and because it would be rather silly for me to sit in on Grade 1 classes with 7 or 8 year olds, and my vocabulary is not that great - absolutely Not translating grade. It's why I like Google translate.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by fyrOM View Post
                    Don't really know them let alone to support them - or anyone else for that matter.

Like I have said before, up until very recently, I had next to no interest in Macedonian politics and was more on a 'if I happen upon some information, fine, and if not, then it probably didn't miss me nor I it.'

Makedonska_Kafana, we might be coming from totally different sides, and it may surprise you to the point of near disbelief, but not only did Macedonian politics not miss me, I even had to teach myself Cyrillic out of a book to not be totally ignorant and because it would be rather silly for me to sit in on Grade 1 classes with 7 or 8 year olds, and my vocabulary is not that great - absolutely Not translating grade. It's why I like Google translate.
                    Well, I highly recommend you click on all those images (read) to see what we do in diaspora - Macedonians matter not the UMD (USA)
                    Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-15-2011, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

You know Fyrom you are not helping anyone by not voting.It's a wasted vote.How could you do that because your vote could've helped someone.After all we done for you trying to straighten uou out,idon't know logic just defies me.Either that or just too scared to vote.In that case youre a wuss.
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                        You know Fyrom you are not helping anyone by not voting. It's a wasted vote.
                        Almost, like a UMD membership .. za jobe?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by fyrOM View Post

Then why did You say Macedonia has never spoken up????

Remember saying...

or aren't you all there?

Oh...you must be clowning around with me.hahaha Good joke - made me post, you kidder you.
                          How would you have wanted Macedonia to secede from Yugoslavia Bozo? Were you proud that Macedonia "fell out of" Yugoslavia? Nobody wants war, but I would have liked a bit more of excitement. But that is just me .... and hundreds of thousands of other Macedonians who feel betrayed by people who support any notion of FYROM.

Macedonia has never spoken up. It declared itself as Macedonia for a little while until people like you decided it was no longer a good idea and things could get tough (= politicians miss out on their money making opportunities).

Any normal person would have understood I was referring to the period when Macedonia was under attack for being Macedonia. It was "solved" by the Interim Agreement. One you completely accept. Macedonia did nothing as a nation to defend its sovereignty at this time. Except for signing away its international name and symbols.

But you are a clown with too many handkerchiefs between the ears. Pull them out of your nose to amuse us please.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

fyrOM,

You're a disgrace. You continue to advocate a name change (FYROM), which will never be "temporary" as you claim because any such deal for entry into the EU and NATO will be conditioned on a permanent name change (and you know it).

You continue to discourage Macedonians from exercising their national sovereignty and you continue to promote the PERVERTED view that Macedonians do not have natural rights, which are by nature inalienable to ALL human beings. As already explained to you, a violation of those rights does not mean they do not exist, it means they have been VIOLATED and need to be reinforced and protected, not cowered into submission.

You have a week to think about your despicable anti-Macedonian behaviour.

In the meantime, the rest of us can have some serious discussions without you polluting the forum with your pro-vassal garbage.
                            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                              • Aug 2010

See, the real problem with Macedonians is laziness and lack of interest .. MOST can't even be bothered to vote. You either have a burning passion and desire or you don't - I do and always will ..

Can't blame that on the UMD or MPO!
                              Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-17-2011, 11:26 AM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                                • Aug 2010

Well, at the best of times we get about 30 people that take a moment to vote on these forum polls but you would think that even the UMD could find more then 3 persons to support their EU American dream other then Phil Reeker? George Soros?
                                Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-21-2011, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X