X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Razer View Post
    I don't think this will ever happen. NATO needs Greece strategically.
    I, for one have NEVER believed that you're a Vulgar - Pano Maco sto po sto.

Oglan Oglan Kalk Gidelim - Stelios Kazantzidis - YouTube
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• chentovist
      Banned
      • Feb 2012

Comment

• Zakynthian
        • Jul 2012

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
        Macedonia Sends Protest Letter to Athens over Ambassador Treatment

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) presented Greek Ambassador Alexandra Papadopoulou Wednesday with a protest note over the state's treatment of Macedonian diplomats in Greece.

The note follows yesterday's information that Macedonian General Consul in Solun, Tomislav Dimitrovski was stopped by the Greek police for an alleged traffic misdemeanor.
        There is no general consulate in Thessaloniki. It's only a branch of the liaison office of Athens for economic and commercial affairs at the level of Secretary B.
        From the Greeks of old whose dying
        brought to life and spirit free
        now with ancient valour rising
        let us hail you, oh Liberty!

(Dionisios Solomos, Hymn to Liberty, 1823)

Comment

• Zakynthian
          • Jul 2012

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
          Sekirani, Unfortunately these drivers have a lively hood, They can't afford losing their truck, job, any fines for that matter or even refuse entry into Greece, they know they will come off second best if they challenge these racist PIGS...

I think if Macedonian Authorise are serious in exposing these Racist pigs over the border they should have them fitted with hidden camera's...we need to have allot more of these video clips to show to EU..having just a few..they'll just say "It's a one off incident"

A friend of mine last year was going thru the border who has both a Macedonian and Australian Passport…He decided to use the Macedonian Passport..he told me when he handed the Passport at the check-in this Racist Greek Officer wouldn't touch it with his hands and pulled it across with a ruler..after looking thru it he flicked the passport at my friend and it fell on the ground..My mate asked him nicely to pick up the passort..the Greek border officer started yelling in Greek…My mate wouldn't pick it up…and continued to ask the Greek Officer to pick it up…after a short time the Greek Officer called one of his colleagues and both talking in Greek and telling my mate to go…He then showed him the Australian Passport and said pick up my passport or I will be speaking to the Australian Embassy ..The Greek border officer for some funny reason decided to pick up the passport and handed it to him..
          This I'm afraid is a daily occurrence across the Greek border..yet we get Many Macedonians still wanting to travel into Greece for a Holiday..
          Why using a macedonian passport in the year 2010 when a Shengen visa was required, while easily he could enter Greece with his australian passport? The story has gaps, an example of hayzee fantayzee

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Zakynthian View Post
            Why using a macedonian passport in the year 2010 when a Shengen visa was required, while easily he could enter Greece with his australian passport? The story has gaps, an example of hayzee fantayzee
            Everything is "hayzee fantayzee" with you people and your morally bankrupt country...

Your border officials are fuckin' pigs...and you don't always respect Australian passports either, so stop making excuses and talking shit.

Comment

• Zakynthian
              • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
              Everything is "hayzee fantayzee" with you people and your morally bankrupt country...

Your border officials are fuckin' pigs...and you don't always respect Australian passports either, so stop making excuses and talking shit.
              I would never go to a morally bankrupt country where the border officials are fuckin' pigs and everything is hayzee fantayzee, neither do I talk to someone who is talking shit. dot. end.

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

US diplomat Volker: Greece announced breaching of Interim Accord one year before Buch

US diplomat Volker: Greece announced breaching of Interim Accord one year before Bucharest NATO Summit

Washington 18 July 2012 (MIA) - Before the Bucharest NATO Summit Greece altered its position an decided to breach the Interim Accord, estimating that the further implementation of this document would be harmful for its interests, US diplomat Kurt Volker said Wednesday in Washington.

Volker, former US Ambassador to NATO and Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs, considered that the 2011 ruling of the Hague-based International Court of Justice (ICJ) in favor of Macedonia presented a good opportunity for settling the (name) dispute. However, he said, some of NATO members didn't wish to do that, believing that Greece has no capacity to deal with this matter in a period when it has been facing negotiations for coming out of the fiscal crisis.

"When we were reviewing Macedonia's accession to NATO in 2008 one year before the summit in Bucharest, Greece made it clear that it didn't need a solution to the name issue before the summit. Greece reasoned that the Interim Accord slowly but gradually was de facto solving the dispute in favor of Macedonia, which for (Athens) meant that the problem would never be resolved. Therefore, they said no, we would not do this anymore, there must be a solution. This (decision) blocked Macedonia's invitation (for NATO membership) and since then the negotiation process had gotten off the track," Volker said at a conference on Cyprus' EU Presidency.

The event was organized by the American Hellenic Institute (AHI), which promotes Greece's interests in the US, MIA correspondent reported from Washington.

Volker considers that the name row has been hindering the development of Macedonian-Greek cooperation, which will bring benefit to everybody. It will bolster the trade exchange, investment activities, stability and overall prosperity and therefore the ICJ ruling was a good but wasted opportunity due to the situation in Greece, Volker said.

Sofia Filippidou, representative of the Greek Embassy in Washington, said Skopje authorities were to blame for unsettling of the name dispute.

"You know how much we in Greece respect the international law and the opinion of international organizations. However, NATO and the EU have own procedures for admitting countries. Actually Greece has always stood for the enlargement processes to include the Western Balkans, but there are criteria that must be met. This matter is related with the good-neighborly relations," Filippidou said, expressing hope for that name talks to move forward in the light of next week's visit of UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon to the region.

Cyprus' Ambassador to the US Pavlos Anastasiades also urged Macedonia to develop good-neighborly relations, saying that it is essential for the EU accession talks. It is also the case with the obligation for resolving the name dispute, Anastasiades said.
                Last edited by George S.; 08-01-2012, 01:41 AM.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                  • Jan 2009

More provocations in greece towards Macedonian Tourists

Quote:
                  They'd starve to death without us, yet they continue to break and paint our cars" is the most frequently quoted sentence of returning Macedonian tourists from Greece.

WELL WHY THE FK DO YOU IDIOTS GO....? DONT YOU REALISE WE ARE NOT WELCOME...
                  The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                    • Jan 2009

Greek fans in Strumica drew banner with the inscription: "Macedonia is Greek"

Fifty fans of Greek club PAOK yesterday caused the incident in Strumica Stadium during the playing of the match between female teams of PAOK and Macedonian champion Our Taxi. Group Greek fans who apply for one of the biggest nationalists in the stands razviorile banner "Macedonia is Greek".

Канал 5 телевизија како една од водечките телевизиски куќи во Македонија, од 1998 година на малите екрани до гледање онлајн денес, известува за најновите вести од Македонија, регионот и светот.

Now these greeks are coming into Macedonia and having the nerve to wave banners of Provocation, Break and smashing our stadium, and yet the Macedonians didn’t do anything...?
                    This will continue and more unless we make a stand for it.. but unfortunately I can't see it happening...
                    We are a joke...
                    The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

Lwr why do we have to put up with this shit time & again.Macedonians have only themselves to blame you are not achieving anything just refuse to play them.
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Stojacanec
                        • Dec 2009

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be anybody at the game, except for the players and the German blood sucking gypsies.

How they can come into Strumica and hold up provocative signs?.......I have no words for that!

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

why don't they fuck off to hellas.
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                            • Aug 2010

NATO: No membership for Macedonia without name row settlement

Brussels, 31 January 2013 (MIA) - A top NATO official said Thursday that there was no other way for Macedonia to join the alliance than to settle the name dispute with Greece, MIA's correspondent from Brussels reports.

"We're grateful and very pleased considering the fact that the Army of Macedonia is our partner in the ISAF mission in Afghanistan. It is also a fact that your country has met all of the necessary criteria to become a NATO member. However, according to a conclusion from the 2008 summit in Bucharest, adopted with a consensus from all NATO members, Macedonia will officially join the organisation as soon as it settles the name issue," stated the official speaking on condition of anonymity.

This reaction comes after NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen presented his second Annual Report in Brussels. It also included the programme "Resuming the 'open door' policy".

"Following last year's summit in Chicago, NATO met with four partners aspiring to become members - Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Montenegro and FYRO Macedonia - to reiterate its commitment to admitting new members. The Alliance will continue working with the four partners in order reforms to be implemented which are necessary for meeting the standards of NATO," reads the Annual Report launched by Rasmussen.

Referring to Macedonia, the NATO representative said the name row was the sole obstacle, even though the country had successfully completed the reforms.

"All documents have been prepared for Macedonia to be admitted. Settle the name issue and automatically you will join NATO," the official urged adding that efforts needed to be made not only by Macedonia, but also by Greece in finding a solution. ba/14:30

###

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                              • Aug 2010

NATO, has now officially paved the path for Russia to move in and battle for Macedonia. NATO, WILL BE A THING OF THE PAST IN THE NEAR FUTURE AND MAJOR BLOW TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!
                              Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 02-01-2013, 04:16 AM.

Comment

• momce
                                Banned
                                • Oct 2012

It might work in our favour the name issue in an odd way. Yes I agree we shouldnt join NATO at all but the problem is we allowed them into Macedonia. Something very violent would have to occur in world affairs for NATO to pull out or dissolve itself.

Comment

Working...
                                X