• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sf.
    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by komita View Post
    i sto sakat po bliski odnosi so rusija.
    Во резултатите нема никаква информација што би го подржила ова тврдење.
    Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

We will either join EU, NATO together or we will destroy the country, says Albanian

Skopje. “We will either join the EU and NATO together or we will destroy the country together,” said leader of the Democratic Union of Integration (DSI) Ali Ahmeti at a party meeting in Kumanovo, Macedonian Vreme daily writes.
      “The EU and NATO integration cannot be done separately. It is impossible for us, the Albanians, to join NATO, while you to stay behind the door. We will either go together or not. We will either build the country or will destroy it,” Ahmeti said.
      In his words the future of Macedonia depends on the cooperation between the two biggest communities.
      These maggots can talk like this because they are empowered to do so.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Pelister
        • Sep 2008

This is a threat by Ahmeti I think.

There is no doubt that the Albanians are a massively destabilizing element in the country, and the government has to do something about it. Either remove them as a destabilizing factor in the country, or plant more Macedonians in these areas, or both.
        Last edited by Pelister; 01-10-2011, 10:06 PM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

More Bulgarian scare tactics (soros) and not worth the paper its printed on (toilet) plus Turkey has had thoughts of renaming Albania back to "Turkey"
          http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Risto, The leader of ANA (Albanian National Army) is stating that just months before the 2001 conflict, SDSM Leader Branko Crvenkovski and DUI leader Ali Ahmeti secretly met in the Albanian Town of Pogradec (The Albanian side of the Ohrid Lake) to make plans about starting a war in Macedonia. With all the Dossiers that are coming out about Ali Ahmeti that he worked for UDBA and that he was a Kodosh for the Albanians is slowly starting to come out.

This is just another one of his scandals and provocations that he's trying to make. The reason why he is so keen on joining the EU is because by his opinion that is how the Albanians will legally get a greater Albania without going into conflict.

Црвенковски и Ахмети се договориле да се почне војна во Македонија, тврди лидерот на АНА

Гафур Адили, лидер на т.н. Албанска Национална Армија (АНА) тврди дека постоел договор меѓу лидерот на СДСМ Бранко Црвенковски и Али Ахмети за започнување на војна на територијата на Македонија направен во ноември 2000-та година.

Во интервјуто, Адили тврди дека Ахмети работел според сценарии претходно договорено на состанок во Подградец, Албанија со Црвенковски, чија партија тогаш се наоѓаше во опозиција.
            “Значи јас изјавив дека господинот Али Ахмети војната во Македонија ја почнал со претходно сценарио. Во писмото со кое му се обраќам на Али Ахмети пишувам дека во ноември 2000 година, неколку месеци пред да ја започне војната, се сретнал во Поградец, Албанија, со Бранко Црвенковски, тогаш во опозиција. Според информациите што ги имам од луѓе кои се живи, кои денес нема да ги објавам, но ќе дојде времето и ќе ги објавам и нивните имина, таму во Поградец се договориле да господинот Али Ахмети да ја започне војната во Македонија“, вели Адили во интервју за телевизијата ТВ Алб објавено синоќа.

Во интервјуто, Адили зборува и за досиеја што тој ги поседувал за наводна соработка на лидерот на ДУИ, Ахмети со југословенската тајна служба УДБА.

“Станува збор за две досиеја, односно три. Првото досие што се состои од две страници е документ што го докажува членување на господинот Али Ахмети во службата на југослловенската УДБА. Реков дека е две страни затоа што таму се податоците за господинот Али Ахмети, името, презимето, роденденот за кој јас не знаев дека Ахмети е роден на 4-ти јануари и откако го видов документот одлучив да му го објавам досијето токму за неговиот роденден во знак на честитка за 52 годишнина од неговото родење и таму во документот стои исто и псевдонимот на господинот Ахмети кој сега веќе се знае. Вториот документ, што реално се два документи, првиот покажува каде што Секретаријатот за внатрешни работи, а таму се споменува и командирот со презимето Николиќ, му бара на секретариатот за Внатрешни Работи на Србија да ја прифати целата документација и во овој документ се споменува исто така и Фазли Велиу“, вели Адили во интервјуто.

Адили, кој инаку е по потекло од Кичево, сега живее во Тирана, Албанија каде го предводи Демократскиот фронт за обединување на Албанците.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Is there not one ethnic Albanian in Macedonia that respects the country in which they live? Ali Ahmeti should be arrested for threatening to destabilise the state and for treason.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                Is there not one ethnic Albanian in Macedonia that respects the country in which they live? Ali Ahmeti should be arrested for threatening to destabilise the state and for treason.
                SoM,

According to the UMD, you are mistaken. You should consult an Albanian historian and review your position
                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

To be fair, the ethnic Albanians have legitimate grievances. They deserve to have 10 times more than Macedonians because they have the better scams going. I mean how poor can you be if you are selling body parts on the black market for crying out loud.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Commander Bond
                    • Nov 2008

Solution - How about all the Albanians relocate to Albania and together they can all join the EU & NATO.

SOM, I agree 100% with your comment.

Comment

• Louis Riel
                      • Aug 2010

His threats hold no water...i mean he has everything to lose and nothing to gain if there is another war.
                      Also,many of the folks who served under him in 2001 werent paid for their "services",many of them would like to get a shot at him.....not my opinion,ive heard it from the horses mouth.

Believe it or not but many Albanians are just as sick of the politicians that supposedly represent them as Macedonians are of their supposed representatives.

I suspect he'll get more vocal as Feb.9 draws nearer.

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

THe albanians in macedonia aree a divisive lot.If they are not happy about anything they should move to albania where it's better.Another thin i don't know if anyone has mentioned ahmeti was a terrorist he should go yo yhe hague for his war crimes in 2001Also i would like to agree 110& with that what SOM said.Commander bond is also correct.
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

George, Ahmeti was a known war criminal, and was planted there by the west
                          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• fyrOM
                            Banned
                            • Feb 2010

Isn’t it a bit strange the then leader of the ANA and now in Albania as the leader of the Democratic Front for the Unification of Albanians…sounds like greater Albania to me…would be outing Ahmeti the so called person with Crvenkovski calling for eu and nato membership at any cost. What’s his agenda.

Comment

• Frank
                              Banned
                              • Mar 2010

If this Statement is true then what can we expect from the Macedonian Government

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                                • Nov 2009

It seems like Macedonia has massive problems ahead. The destabilizing Albanians are certainly a threat to Macedonia and it looks like they don't care about our agendas regarding EU and NATO, they simply just want to join without any consideration of the Macedonian identity which is under threat, they only want to create tension which will lead to war.

Comment

Working...
                                X