X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ArMakedon
    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by soldier of macedon View Post
    Не сне сите родени во републиката, и не потекнуваме сите од родители шо беа родени во републиката. Треба сите да знаиме по кирилица, ама нема да ги напаѓаме тие шо не знат. Стрписе малце. Уште едно нешто, тои шо мисли дека е некако подобар заради негојата 'бела кожа', не е арен во глаата. Се надевам дека кирилицата доволна ти беше.
    Сакал ти или не да прифатиш ние Македонцие, сме расисти но не се експонираме. Можеби само 1% би прифатиле мешање со друга раса.
    "The first method for estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him." — Niccolo Machiavelli

Comment

• Louis Riel
      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by ArMakedon View Post
      Сакал ти или не да прифатиш ние Македонцие, сме расисти но не се експонираме. Можеби само 1% би прифатиле мешање со друга раса.
      Can you explain to me why i have some cousins who are darker than Gypsies,some that look like theyre from Mongolia and others that look like Hitlers dream?I mean....if only 1% of the people would mix....how did my family end up with so many different features?Are we that 1%?

Can i see some sources....where did you get that number...1%?
      Also,if Macedonians keep up with those percentages your future generations are bound to suffer some type of handicap....whether its mental or physical..it is inevitable.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Louis Riel View Post
        Also,if Macedonians keep up with those percentages your future generations are bound to suffer some type of handicap....whether its mental or physical..it is inevitable.
        Welcome Ilo,
        In support of your observation, discussions with a medical doctor client of mine revealed the Afrikaners suffer from very specific medical issues relating to maintaining their very limited gene pool.

Having said that .... I married a (very) distant cousin ... my kids are very healthy!
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Louis Riel
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          Welcome Ilo,
          In support of your observation, discussions with a medical doctor client of mine revealed the Afrikaners suffer from very specific medical issues relating to maintaining their very limited gene pool.

Having said that .... I married a (very) distant cousin ... my kids are very healthy!

Thanks for the welcome!Great website you have here.

Im sure your kids are in the clearJust giving ArMakedon something to think about....besides panzers,tigers and king tigers

Comment

• Grotius
            • Dec 2009

I have to say that I find ArMakedon's avatar offensive and actually, anti-Macedonian. And no, "we" Macedonians are not racists, you are.

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

LouisRiel welcome to the MTO
              The avatar is a mite offensive, can ArMakedon please explain how he came by this avatar and what it represents for him?
              The 1% variation in the gene pool is very interesting, can you please support these scientific findings with some facts please. We would be walking around like the ancient Egyptians with deformities if this was the case.
              I also have cousins that are dark skinned and brown eyed and then again, cousins that are blue eyed and blond like myself, am unsure how the 1% variation comes into play.
              brown eyes are dominant and blue eyes are recessive genes, you cant get brown eyed children from 2 blue eyed parents, but you can get blue eyed children from brown eyed parents as brown eyes hold a recessive gene.
              All Macedonians would be walking around with blond hair and blue eyes if this was the case you are claiming, this finding cannot be supported unless we are all in breds, which is not the case.
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Onur
                • Apr 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post
                brown eyes are dominant and blue eyes are recessive genes, you cant get brown eyed children from 2 blue eyed parents, but you can get blue eyed children from brown eyed parents as brown eyes hold a recessive gene.

You can have brown eyed children from mom and dad with both blue eyes. Most of the combinations are possible unless the parents wasn't living in some kind of closed space by only doing intermarriage for centuries. I am not sure how much generation it can get but afaik, a child can get brown eyes inherited from his/her grand grand daddy/mommy as well.

One of my distant relative has blue eyes and her husband`s eyes are blue as well but both of their two children has light brown eyes. I think one of them might be hazel, not sure.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

SOM, Spolay Te
                  Mozham da pishuvam i chituvam po kirilitsa, ama neznam kako da priklucham jas na komputerot. Isto i Makedsonskiot jazik mi e teshko da zboruvam i da pishuvam, a sve razbervam
                  ArMakedon, kako shto ti objasna SOM, nie ne sme tseli rodeni vo Republikata. Mnogu sme rodeni po strantsvo, a tie maltsintvi grupi ti gi vredish oti nemozhat da chituvat i pishuvat po kirilitsa.
                  Ne e ubavo da gi vredime nashite braka i sestri, naj mnogu tie maltsinstva vo Mala Prespa, Pirin , i Egeyskiot del od nasha Makedonia, shto baram jazikot si go zachuvaja, a nemat nikakvo pokrepa da se nauchat po shkolovi na Makedonski
                  Te moluvam , da ne gi vregjash narodot taka, ne e ubavo, kako diskriminatsia e .
                  Julie, use this tool, it transliterates directly from Latin to Cyrillic, and it will keep the 'purists' like our 'Aryan' brother happy

Or you can use this one (there, a bit of SoM promotion for maknews):

The second link was a program created by Coolski, a member of both the MTO and maknews. It works well.
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by armakedon View Post
                    Голема разлика постои меѓу вистината и тоа шо сакаш да прифатиш.
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Grotius View Post
                      I have to say that I find ArMakedon's avatar offensive and actually, anti-Macedonian. And no, "we" Macedonians are not racists, you are.
                      I concur.

I also find it rather sad that some misguided Macedonians come to a patriotic website like the MTO and confuse national pride with racism. This thought-process called 'racism' is a disgusting element that has no place in the world, let alone Macedonian society.

Like Zrinski stated earlier, it is amazing to see Macedonians, Russians, Poles, etc following a racist Nazi ideology, this clearly stems from total ignorance.

Comment

• ArMakedon
                        • Aug 2010

Ако не ви се бендисувам ваш проблем.
                        "The first method for estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him." — Niccolo Machiavelli

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

SoM, cheers for the links, your a champ

Onur, will try and explain the scientifics of it simply, it did my head in when I studied it.
                          brown is dominant gene BB or can be Bb dominant/recessive (little b)
                          blue eyed is recessive bb, has no dominant gene
                          2 brown eyed parents can have a blue eyed child if one of them has the dominant/recessive gene
                          blue eyed person bb and another blue eyed person bb dont have a dominant gene B, so it is therefore an impossibility that there is a brown eyed child BB or Bb as blue eyes are only bb - you cant get 2 recessive pairings siring a dominant one

My biology thesis was on the characteristics of genes and the probabilities and outcomes in this.
                          Unless there was an adopted child , or perhaps, there may have been a sperm donor, it does not happen.
                          One of the reasons Hitler wanted the blond blue eyed Aryan race to evolve, knowing that there would be no brown eyed offspring amongst his so called super race.
                          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Onur
                            • Apr 2010

My biology thesis was on the characteristics of genes and the probabilities and outcomes in this.
                            Unless there was an adopted child , or perhaps, there may have been a sperm donor, it does not happen.
                            One of the reasons Hitler wanted the blond blue eyed Aryan race to evolve, knowing that there would be no brown eyed offspring amongst his so called super race.

I dont have any biology knowledge but i think you remember it wrong cuz like i said one of my distant relative has two children with light brown to hazel colored eyes and both mom and dad has full blue eyes. They didn't adopt the kids or something.

Btw Hitler really did try to breed blue eyed and blond Germans like animals in youth camps and i remember from a documentary that he was dumping the male and female subject out from Hitler youth camps if their child born with brown hair and darker skin. They were considering these parents as contaminated with Jewish dna.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by ArMakedon View Post
                              Ако не ви се бендисувам ваш проблем.
                              ArMakedon, your avatar is not in Macedonian colours. If it is not in Macedonian colours, it may as well be blue & white for all I care ... which is simply not Macedonian. Any reason for the choice of colours?
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Louis Riel
                                • Aug 2010

LouisRiel welcome to the MTO
                                Thank you!

ArMakedon,why cant you answer any questions?

Do you honestly think your version of white supremecy is any different than that of the NAZI's?Where do your views differ?You dont want to make furniture from humans?You dont want to make buttons and soap out of Jews?Can you at least share them with us?What do you want?

PS:Here's a little ditty that i thought you'd enjoy
                                YouTube - A Bre Makedonce - Macedonian Song

Comment

Working...
                                X