X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fyrOM
    Banned
    • Feb 2010

Some should remind ellman Jensen that there must be no losers or winners may sound good but what he is proposing is to give us material gain at the expense of denying our identity ie can he buy our identity.

How’s about we propose he goes and lives in china but cannot call himself or any of his family members Danish and his or their decedents cannot ever more refer themselves as Danish nor mention the word Danish in context to all matters including but not limited to Danish pastries also he and any descendent of his in perpetuity must never leave china. Macedonia on the other hand promises to pay him and any living relation of his 1 million dollars each in perpetuity. Further Macedonia promises to send him and his living descendent a postcard from Denmark every week. In putting this proposal to him we should highlight to him 1 million dollars buys you a lot in china. Maybe he can inform us if he thinks there are no winners or losers in this deal.

Alternately the eu can alter their laws such that a majority vote can pass a resolution instead of the need for a unanimous vote and then recalcitrant nations like Greece cannot weald unreasonable power like the tail shaking the dog then the solution is found and Macedonia gets in faster than alexanders solution to the Gordian knot.

Comment

• fyrOM
      Banned
      • Feb 2010

Good idea serdarot. Surely on an issue like this every house in Macedonia should be able to send one grown up representative. How’s about a sign either I a Macedonian or fuckyou very much eu but no thanks.

Comment

• Serdarot
        • Feb 2010

i dont know if you are informed that small group of Macedonian Citizens organized some demo´s 2 years ago, one had over 30000 people in Skopje, i was proud that evening, no metter i was over 2000 km away from there

Bratot can write more about that, he was much more involved in that than me

it is NOT only Name issue, it is a problem that have deep roots and big impact on our lifes, as well on our children life´s.

i prefer to organize demo and demonstrate my disagree with all the non-sense coming out from our "reporters" , politicians and "eksperts" (paid by "greeks" and other our enemies), than to use violence against them.

i call all of them Ekspertutki (from prostitutki - whores)

my hopes that the state will finaly start doing it function - to take care of the interests of THOSE WHO PAY TAXES, is long gone

the Folk should take some issues in its own hands...
        Bratot:
        Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• makedonin
          • Sep 2008

Is this surprising!? NO
          Was it to expect something different!? NO

The only news is that they are stating it openly, that is all!

Stereotypes like "life is not fair" are way to avoid confrontation with the real issue here, that is:

It is our human right to call our country Macedonia and our selfs Macedonians, BUT because we are small country and want to enter some orgainzation, that does not matter for them, since they have the POWER to say NO to our wishes.

It is simple exibit of power, at risk for them to be shown as hypocrits with double standars as they are, being that they highly praise the UN Human Rights but not respecting them when it comes to that.

But did anyone ever expected them to obay and respect their own imposed standards!? NO!

It is so, because those Standards are only a tool to lash smaller countries, when they have to be reminded to do what the BIG BROTHER said them to do.
          BUT THE BIG BROTHER HAS NO OBLIGATION TO OBEY TO HIS OWN IMPOSED STANDARDS.

That is the difference. And when the thing they do is over the stage, their hypocricy will be burried into dust, as it never happened.

That is how it is!
          To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• fyrOM
            Banned
            • Feb 2010

Serdarot and makedonin you are both right about a need to highlight the eu and west’s hypocrisies. The government can go to the icj and argue one thing but the people of Macedonia and the Diaspora can go to the court of public opinion. Any chance to interact with the media should be done so especially by the Diaspora of eu countries. Write in to newspapers call in to talkback radio not only on obvious Macedonian issues but also about Greece’s bailout and how you don’t want your taxes to validate the theft by Greek government officials.

The Macedonian government can only be seen speaking in a diplomatic manner even if they may share the publics views but the public do not have the same constraints and should take advantage of this.

Comment

• Serdarot
              • Feb 2010

beside the project we work on, i am innitiating some contacts, and i hope / think some of the ideas will result with good "touchdown" or "homerun" (i have no idea about baseball and american football )

but i know one think: we have PLENTY of friends in the world, it is OUR quilt/fault that we avoid to present our country, history, culture and PROBLEMS in real light, and that we wait for the government to solve all our problems.

to repeat it again, and again, so long it needed: Makedonia is NOT some government

if our ancestors were waiting for the political representatives to solve their problems, we would still be under Turkish or German/vulgar/servian occupation

we have to explore and try all legal and peacefull measures, and if nothing helps...

togas ke ojme komiti

ama prvo da probame so UM

kolku simbolicno, UM kako mozok, i kako short from United Macedonia(ns)
              Last edited by Serdarot; 02-16-2010, 09:06 AM.
              Bratot:
              Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• Bratot
                • Sep 2008

It's best time we bring our soldiers home from the Middle East.

There is no point in serving some allien interest by showing solidarity when there are double standards in the core of these organizations.
                The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Rogi
                  • Sep 2008

Macedonia's Foreign Minister should resign in protest.

In his press conference announcing his resignation, he should should announce that he could no longer serve in good conscience as Macedonia's Foreign Minister when it has become so blatantly clear that the European Union and NATO are demanding that the Republic of Macedonia and the Macedonian people forget their Macedonian identity, to appease a racist Greece.

Following that, the Republic of Macedonia should call home Macedonia's Ambassadors to the EU and NATO and ask all EU & NATO officials and diplomats to leave the Republic of Macedonia, temporarily severing diplomatic relations with both, pending a formal apology on the part of the EU and NATO.

It should also call all of its' troops serving in foreign missions, back to the barracks, while assessing whether Macedonia should send the troops home or keep them actively engaged in those missions (it should send them home regardless, though we know they won't, though the gesture is still worthwhile).

The Premier of the Republic of Macedonia should then make a statement asking that the European Union be mindful of what it says, asks and demands - their demands that Macedonia change its' name to appease Greece may cause instability in the Republic of Macedonia and the wider Balkans.

Furthermore, in the Premier's statement, he should announce that the Republic of Macedonia demands an apology from the EU and NATO for this demand that undermines the signed and ratified principles of the EU and NATO and the UN Charter and more than that, it is undermining the Sovereignty of the Republic of Macedonia and meddling in its' internal affairs.

Force them (EU/NATO) to publicly accept they are wrong (and use it) or force them to show blatant racism and an anti-Macedonian position against the aforementioned charters and principles.

The issue will become black and white for many Macedonians who still seem unclear and will pave the way for an immediate end to the negotiations, or force into action the states who have been sitting on the fence for far too long and keeping quiet about the injustice.
                  Last edited by Rogi; 02-16-2010, 09:14 AM.

Comment

• osiris
                    • Sep 2008

serdarot you are right we are far to razbrani and we are dealing with bezobrazni i nerazbrani from the eu and nato. until we call their bulff and end this stupid farce we will be treated like nobodies, to be bullied by hopocrites like them and their little pet balkan cockraoch greece.

rogi thats exactly what they must do to earn back european respect

Comment

• makedonin
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
                      Write in to newspapers call in to talkback radio not only on obvious Macedonian issues but also about Greece’s bailout and how you don’t want your taxes to validate the theft by Greek government officials.
                      It is a nice and Ideal view to use the news papers. The reality is that there is a censorship.

I was sick from German papers repeating the Greek view of how they see our name as danger of territorial claims etc.

I have sent articles and wrote comments to papers such as Fokus or Bild. For the articles, I have never got an response, while the comments were never published.

The comment notification Emails that I get are mare excuses, something like "Ups you got some Grammar error, we won't publish your comment", even though few comments were proven on Grammar by a German.

So, it is up to us to try, but I don't see any chance to use the commercial Papers and Channels.

It is to be written on Blogs, Sites etc, where such censorship is on lesser degree.
                      To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Pelister
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by sydney View Post
                        macedonia needs to start issuing "fuck you" medals to these 'europeans'. will we ever be afforded any dignity?!
                        It wouldn't be a bad idea.

These bastards in the E.U and NATO are trying to get the Macedonians to consent to Greek terms.

Comment

• Pelister
                          • Sep 2008

I know what will end it.

A petition with the signatures of all the people of Ohrid only.

If the government doesn't listen to the Ohridchani, move onto the next town.

Follow it up with a petition of all the people of Bitola only. (The advantage of doing it one village, and one town at a time is that its a highly concentrated result).

Work the way around the country, as each town and village sends its own powerful message to the Macedonian government, and the E.U.

People Power !!

Comment

• Rogi
                            • Sep 2008

I wonder if we can add an economic dimension to this, by having Macedonian citizens protest by refusing to pay taxes to any country other than the 'Republic of Macedonia'.

Comment

• indigen
                              • May 2009

Профил на ‘рбетовиткачите

Отворено го поддржуваат катастрофалниот предлог за преименување во виртуелна „Северна Македонија“, божем само за некаква надворешна употреба. Не е возможно да не им е јасно дека тоа значи, макар постепено, откажување од националниот идентитет, јазикот, културата, историјата...

[.....]

Авторот е поранешен амбасадор

Автор: Ристо Никовски

Comment

• Onur
                                • Apr 2010

Turkey remains loyal supporter of Macedonia for NATO-EU membership, name issue

Turkey remains loyal supporter of Macedonia for NATO-EU membership, name issue

Turkey remains a loyal supporter of the Republic of Macedonia considering NATO, EU membership and the name row because the country advocates that not only Macedonia, but any other country has the right to be called as it wishes.

This was stated Thursday by outgoing Turkish Ambassador Arslan Hakan Okçal at a session of the Parliament’s Foreign Affairs Committee.

According to Okçal, countries are not appreciated for their size, but for their international role. – Turkey believes in the role of Macedonia in the Balkans and in Europe, he noted.

The Turkish Ambassador, in his farewell address, also presented details involving Monday’s incident with the Gaza-bound humanitarian convoy which was attacked in the Mediterranean Sea. He referred to all the diplomatic measures taken by Turkey and the declarations of UN and other international bodies that had condemned the incident and had appealed unbiased probe into the tragedy to be launched. According to him, Turkey’s Government and Parliament would decide on possible change of its foreign policy towards Israel.

On its part, Parliament’s Foreign Affairs Committee concluded that human rights conventions must be observed, condemning any form of violence. It urged states to choose dialogue, as means for solving issues. Regret was expressed for the incident, which claimed lives and affected world peace and it was appealed for unbiased investigation into the circumstances which led to the incident and opening of aid flow to Gaza.

June 7, 2010

Turkey remains a loyal supporter of the Republic of Macedonia considering NATO, EU membership and the name row because the country advocates that not only Macedonia, but any other country has the r…

Comment

Working...
                                X