X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vicsinad
    • May 2011

Originally posted by DraganOfStip View Post
    Exactly. Just like the "large cache of arsenal intended for Macedonian Albanians" and the "800 terrorists entering Macedonia recently ready for war". Another sensationalist headline by Sebian drama queen portals...
    I re-posted all three of these articles on this forum...

Comment

• vicsinad
      • May 2011

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
      I re-posted all three of these articles on this forum...
      The NATO convoy was a Portuguese convoy that is simply traveling through Macedonia to get to Solun to get on ships headed back to Portugal.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

LoL, ajde ... They're all zhabari
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Gocka
          • Dec 2012

Odma ti trchaj dan zakasnis sluchajno. haha shushmenko eden.

It's okay that one was laid up right there just waiting, how could you resist.

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
          This forum is the epicentre of (inconsistent) leftist politics. The inconsistency pops up over certain issues pertaining to Macedonia.

Comment

• Gocka
            • Dec 2012

Ej, can we get some of that omelet, the one on your face lol.

Just another example of why Macedonians can not trust Serbs!

The NATO convoy was a Portuguese convoy that is simply traveling through Macedonia to get to Solun to get on ships headed back to Portugal.

Comment

• Albo
              • May 2014

Interesting details given by the Minister of internal affairs on the events of the parliament raid..

Clearly everything wasn't under one command structure.

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

Day 74 of Macedonia protests against the TiranaPlatform

Dragan..... Are these protests getting much media coverage in Macedonia?
                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                  • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                  Dragan..... Are these protests getting much media coverage in Macedonia?
                  Only in pro-government media.
                  In the critic media they only get the "honorable mention" in the daily news.
                  Macedonian media are so polarized that there is hardly a neutral media outlet out there, they're either pro-government or pro-opposition.
                  I remember last year at the peak of the protests the pro-opposition media dedicated maybe half of their prime time news to the event, while the pro-government media simply mentioned them in a negative context and moved on.
                  The only "unbiased" (at least IMO) media is the portal MKD.mk, where I have frequently seen critical articles to both parties. Everything else is polarized to the extreme and will report on certain events as dictated by their power center.
                  ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
                  ― George Orwell

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

Only in pro-government media.
                    In the critic media they only get the "honorable mention" in the daily news.
                    Macedonian media are so polarized that there is hardly a neutral media outlet out there, they're either pro-government or pro-opposition.
                    I remember last year at the peak of the protests the pro-opposition media dedicated maybe half of their prime time news to the event, while the pro-government media simply mentioned them in a negative context and moved on.
                    The only "unbiased" (at least IMO) media is the portal MKD.mk, where I have frequently seen critical articles to both parties. Everything else is polarized to the extreme and will report on certain events as dictated by their power center.
                    That is such a shame. When it comes to national interest and something so detrimental like his Tirana platform...everyone including media should stop with their favouring a particular party like its some sort of game and should get behind it. I don't think my point of view is all that simplistic is it.....
                    Last edited by Bill77; 05-12-2017, 06:45 AM.

Comment

• vicsinad
                      • May 2011

I use time.mk as my first go to because it compiles news in a very timely manner from most Macedonian sources...it'll have several links of the same event from several different sources so you can get those different viewpoints and then try to make sense of it all.

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                        • Aug 2011

I use time.mk as my first go to because it compiles news in a very timely manner from most Macedonian sources...it'll have several links of the same event from several different sources so you can get those different viewpoints and then try to make sense of it all.

http://www.time.mk/
                        Yes, that's exactly what I use too.
                        There's also several other news aggregators like grid.mk but I find time.mk easier to use and more up-do-date (it's refreshing the content every minute).
                        ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
                        ― George Orwell

Comment

• Redsun
                          • Jul 2013

'Government of the People' formed in Macedonia'

Stefan Vlahov Micov, Solza Grcheva, Ivica Josifovik, Mirka Velinovska, Elena Misirkova, Aleksandar Stankoski, Aleksandar Klimopvski, Jovana Kepeska, Zoran Krstevski, Angel Dzambazovski, Gjorgji Spasov, Stojche Deskovski, Violeta Achkoska, Blagorodna Nikodinovska and Cvetan Gavrovski are the members recommended for the new "Government of the People" which is in the process of its creation.

The massive citizenry movement "For United Macedonia", "Prerodba", "Macedonian Manifest", "Zapri" are all backing and have signed off on the "Government of the People" and their members.

This movement (likely to become a political party) will put itself in function of protecting Macedonian citizenry and national interests. The newly formed organization has already contacted president Ivanov telling him under no circumstance to give the mandate to Zoran Zaev.

- The Government of the People, after president Ivanov is the second defender and barrier who will decisively and responsibly defend the people and Macedonian institutions, now and in the future each time our identity and sovereignty is threatened at home or from outside - says in their communique issued to the press.

The arguments of the Government of the People for not giving Zaev the mandate are: major treason, the Tirana platform, illegal election of Parliament speaker, destroying Macedonia's relations with its neighbors, stating in foreign countries that Macedonians were Serbs and Bulgarians.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Need more initiatives like this.
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Gocka
                              • Dec 2012

Dragi,

can you tell us what you know about theses people?

Originally posted by Redsun View Post
                              http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/32034/46/
                              'Government of the People' formed in Macedonia'

Stefan Vlahov Micov, Solza Grcheva, Ivica Josifovik, Mirka Velinovska, Elena Misirkova, Aleksandar Stankoski, Aleksandar Klimopvski, Jovana Kepeska, Zoran Krstevski, Angel Dzambazovski, Gjorgji Spasov, Stojche Deskovski, Violeta Achkoska, Blagorodna Nikodinovska and Cvetan Gavrovski are the members recommended for the new "Government of the People" which is in the process of its creation.

The massive citizenry movement "For United Macedonia", "Prerodba", "Macedonian Manifest", "Zapri" are all backing and have signed off on the "Government of the People" and their members.

This movement (likely to become a political party) will put itself in function of protecting Macedonian citizenry and national interests. The newly formed organization has already contacted president Ivanov telling him under no circumstance to give the mandate to Zoran Zaev.

- The Government of the People, after president Ivanov is the second defender and barrier who will decisively and responsibly defend the people and Macedonian institutions, now and in the future each time our identity and sovereignty is threatened at home or from outside - says in their communique issued to the press.

The arguments of the Government of the People for not giving Zaev the mandate are: major treason, the Tirana platform, illegal election of Parliament speaker, destroying Macedonia's relations with its neighbors, stating in foreign countries that Macedonians were Serbs and Bulgarians.

Comment

• Bill77
                                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                                Need more initiatives like this.
                                Yeh I got exited when reading this, but then came to my senses, we are talking about the Republic of Macedonia where things never change and always stays the same. Majority Macedonians are to entrenched in DPMNE or SDSM.

First Problem I see that this movement will face is this. Just like the current demonstrators who If I'm not mistaken, gather under the banner "For United Macedonia" They will be perceived by SDSM and Albanian party followers as an arm of the VMRO DPMNE party and not taken seriously. They might steal the minority that are not so entrenched to DPMNE but that's about it and as quick as they appeared they will disappear.

Comment

Working...
                                X