X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pelagonija
    • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    If he had a S8, he would sell it and buy food for his family for a year. Seriously Pelagonija, you're either dim or stupid.

Macedonians are being ethnically cleansed all over Macedonia.

And how is Dragan meant to understand anything about some Mardi Gras thing in Sydney when you can't even spell it properly?

Why don't you write solely in Macedonian so Dragan can understand you perfectly? I dare you, or aren't you Macedonian enough?
    Mate your not getting the point.. Samsung J6 or what ever.. personal attacks..

Never claimed to be "enough" Macedonian.. ? When did I claim that..? get over it mate.. I'm expressing "my opinion" on a " forum" I may be wrong.. you don't have to take offence or agree or attack me personally or even reply..

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

I have mentioned since coming back, I've found this place unrecognisable.....
      But just witnessing all these personal insults, I'm starting to recognise the joint again.

Not good.
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

New contributors should seek to determine the lay of the land before pointing fingers at anyone. Better to ask questions than judge anyone. It is courteous and far more appropriate than attacking people without the benefit of knowing statements made months or years ago.

Some conversations rely on previous points made much earlier. Making assumptions without being aware of earlier conversations is normal. But to comment on them with guns blazing is ignorant.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Pelagonija
          • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          New contributors should seek to determine the lay of the land before pointing fingers at anyone. Better to ask questions than judge anyone. It is courteous and far more appropriate than attacking people without the benefit of knowing statements made months or years ago.

Some conversations rely on previous points made much earlier. Making assumptions without being aware of earlier conversations is normal. But to comment on them with guns blazing is ignorant.
          Mate perhaps the tone of the written text is somewhat misinterpreted.. not sure who's got guns or what's blazing.. you have no idea how calm I am.. not offended or intending to offend?

Am I not allowed to debate or challenge? With a bit of humour??

Come on mate your being overly harsh..

Who's ignorant?

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Pelagonija View Post
            Mate perhaps the tone of the written text is somewhat misinterpreted.. not sure who's got guns or what's blazing.. you have no idea how calm I am.. not offended or intending to offend?

Am I not allowed to debate or challenge? With a bit of humour??

Come on mate your being overly harsh..

Who's ignorant?
            Originally posted by Peagonija
            picking on you leftist gay rites advocates is more entertaining..
            Hilarious.
            Maybe just use this when you want to be hilarious next time:

Risto the Great

Comment

• Pelagonija
              • Mar 2017

Mate No gay person would be on this forum.. hence I say this to be in the context of left liberal politics thinking.. I don't really think you or anyone else is that way.

Sorry I just have a very silly sense of humour and am strangely passionate about certain topics.. would it help if I make a formal apology?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

I find myself incredibly attractive, so I might be turning.
                Since 1 in 10 people are apparently gay and there are more than 10 Macedonians here, I will say that some contributors could be gay. Further, they could be great Macedonians. I have no major problem with homosexuals.

I doubt any formal apology is possible. But I am very sure that respectful dialog among Macedonians would be rewarded immediately.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Pelagonija
                  • Mar 2017

Enough said.. next topic..

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

hence I say this to be in the context of left liberal politics thinking.. I don't really think you or anyone else is that way.
                    This forum is the epicentre of (inconsistent) leftist politics. The inconsistency pops up over certain issues pertaining to Macedonia.
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Pelagonija
                      • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                      This forum is the epicentre of (inconsistent) leftist politics. The inconsistency pops up over certain issues pertaining to Macedonia.
                      Very left indeed.. not attacking anyone.. though this why we will loose ROM..it is what it is.. let's make a comparison..

Albanian parties = centre right to right, they have a purpose, they use guns, they are reaching their goals by any means.. peacefully or violently..

Macedonian parties = leftist and fake centre right leftists.. cop outs, weak, self destructive, suicidal, selfish and are hell bent on eating each other..

Results speak for themselves.. we are race of self hate..

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                        • Aug 2011

Could you provide a document of all Macedonian governments outlining corruption In dollar value and human suffrage? so that we can make an informed decision on the level of corruption in comparison?

To the above you replied by insinuating I am taking mental sickness to a whole new level.
                        Again you only read what suited you. My full answer to that was:
                        Originally posted by DraganOfStip View Post
                        I seriously hope this is just another sick way of yours to be cynical, because if it's not you have just taken your insanity to a whole new level.
                        Or to rephrase - I didn't know if you were only being cynical or being serious because you've been mumbling jibberish from day one.

Now I don't expect you to actually produce such a document, I know you can't hence what I have been saying all along, you don't know the level of corruption in comparison to current and previous governments factually..
                        But didn't you say both teams are equally corrupt? Make up your mind already.

yet one corrupt lot are inciting and taking ROM to the abyss based on some kodlos peder partially released recordings for the sake of power..

You took the bait though partially you claim, yet others are persisting and doing irreversible damage to ROM.
                        You've been reading too much MINA obviously. Both teams are inciting and taking ROM to the abyss and doing irreversible damage, the first by bending and bypassing rules and regulations in order to get to power and the other by turning the people against each other at the brink of civil war in order to save their office chairs (and asses from "Gail"). You said we shouldn't be taking sides, follow your own advice FFS.

Whilst your on the personal attacks,
                        I'm on the personal attacks? Lets see: "DardanTeShtipit","leftist gay rites advocates", "leftist communist", "Horsesh!t Dragan", "commi", "lesbian of Damascus"... Whose words are those? You're contradicting yourself all over the place and you want people to take you seriously?

next time you get incited to protest, pick up your Samsung S8 from your far away Stip and call the Macedonian lads who lost their jobs in kicevo based on their ethnicity with the redefining of the municipal borders? Yes it is easy to comment from down under, but so is it for you in stip, far away from the Polog region where real discrimination takes place.. where Macedonians are being ethnically cleansed..
                        Chris mentioned you should look back on someone's older posts before you form an opinion. If you had done that, you'd know that I missed out on 2 jobs (in the police AND in the army) because of my ethnicity. And no, the jobs weren't in Skopje or western Macedonia, but right here in Stip. So whether I'm in Polog or Kumanovo or Delcevo with 0 Albanians there, is all the same to me. People in MK are affected by this wherever they live, again lay off MINA and get some real info on the status. All this disinformation is distorting your view on the real situation here.

Hence get over it, protest the system, not the party, don't buy into i went to the gay Mardi gra but didn't know it was for gays logic...
                        I follow the "when your president is pardoning politicians for the heaviest of crimes just because he's from the same party while normal people go to jail for stealing a chocolate bar from the shop, you must make a stand" logic. Not because it's anti-DPMNE but because it's the right thing to do. I said it before and I'll say it again - if you don't 100% support protests about criminals getting what they deserve instead of being pardoned, then you have some big issues.
                        ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
                        ― George Orwell

Comment

• Pelagonija
                          • Mar 2017

Originally posted by DraganOfStip View Post
                          Again you only read what suited you. My full answer to that was:
                          Or to rephrase - I didn't know if you were only being cynical or being serious because you've been mumbling jibberish from day one.

But didn't you say both teams are equally corrupt? Make up your mind already.

You've been reading too much MINA obviously. Both teams are inciting and taking ROM to the abyss and doing irreversible damage, the first by bending and bypassing rules and regulations in order to get to power and the other by turning the people against each other at the brink of civil war in order to save their office chairs (and asses from "Gail"). You said we shouldn't be taking sides, follow your own advice FFS.

I'm on the personal attacks? Lets see: "DardanTeShtipit","leftist gay rites advocates", "leftist communist", "Horsesh!t Dragan", "commi", "lesbian of Damascus"... Whose words are those? You're contradicting yourself all over the place and you want people to take you seriously?

Chris mentioned you should look back on someone's older posts before you form an opinion. If you had done that, you'd know that I missed out on 2 jobs (in the police AND in the army) because of my ethnicity. And no, the jobs weren't in Skopje or western Macedonia, but right here in Stip. So whether I'm in Polog or Kumanovo or Delcevo with 0 Albanians there, is all the same to me. People in MK are affected by this wherever they live, again lay off MINA and get some real info on the status. All this disinformation is distorting your view on the real situation here.

I follow the "when your president is pardoning politicians for the heaviest of crimes just because he's from the same party while normal people go to jail for stealing a chocolate bar from the shop, you must make a stand" logic. Not because it's anti-DPMNE but because it's the right thing to do. I said it before and I'll say it again - if you don't 100% support protests about criminals getting what they deserve instead of being pardoned, then you have some big issues.
                          Dragan all good mate.. I don't think we are getting anywhere with this conversation.. I apologise if I did not communicate my message in an intelligible manner..

Comment

• vicsinad
                            • May 2011

Serbian news reporting that for some unknown reason, Italian NATO troops have crossed into Macedonia at the Blace border crossing with Kosovo. Every time the Serbian news reports things like this, it's hard to confirm it with Macedonian sources, or it ends up being not as dramatic, so take it for what it is:

Nezavisne Dnevne Novine - Drugi glasno ćute. Mi pišemo: drugačije, smelo, sa stavom. Nezavisne dnevne novine INFORMER. Bulevar Peka Dapčevića 17, Voždovac, 11000 Beograd, Srbija

POČELA INVAZIJA! ITALIJANSKA VOJSKA UŠLA U MAKEDONIJU: Zaev poručuje da će Skoplje biti trideseta članica NATO!

Kolona KFOR sa Kosova, prešla granicu i ušla u Makedoniju, na graničnom prelazu Blace. Poznato je da su u konvoju italijanski vojnici. Još se ne zna zašto su i na osnovu čega strane trupe ušle na teritoriju Makedonije

Start of invasion! ITALIAN ARMY ENTERED MACEDONIA: Zaev says that Skopje will be the thirtieth member of NATO!

Column KFOR from Kosovo crossed the border and entered Macedonia at Blace border crossing. It is known that in the convoy Italian soldiers. It is still not known why and on what basis the troops entered the territory of Macedonia

Comment

• Pelagonija
                              • Mar 2017

Probably on the not so dramatic section.. having said that.. even if true it wouldnt be the first time Italy has invaded the Balkans

I would put this one to bed..

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                                • Aug 2011

Probably on the not so dramatic section.. having said that.. even if true it wouldnt be the first time Italy has invaded the Balkans

I would put this one to bed..
                                Exactly. Just like the "large cache of arsenal intended for Macedonian Albanians" and the "800 terrorists entering Macedonia recently ready for war". Another sensationalist headline by Sebian drama queen portals...
                                ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
                                ― George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                                X