X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vicsinad
    • May 2011

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
    This photo was taken in 2013 (during a meeting with a delegation from Turkey) when Xhaferi was minister of Defense in Gruevski's government. If you look closely in the background, sitting on Xhaferi's desk, is an Albanian flag. This tradition of Albanian flags in offices of Macedonian ministries is not new, it started during the DPMNE-DUI coalition.

Good find, Niko.

Comment

• vicsinad
      • May 2011

Can we see if this is real news? Serbian newspaper reports that it has intercepted thousands of rifles, mortars, grenades and machine guns in Preshevo that were headed to Albanians in Macedonia...

htthttps://twitter.com/nstarovic/sta...24/photo/1p://

May be fake news...can't tell if the date says 2007 or 2017...
      Last edited by vicsinad; 05-03-2017, 05:11 PM.

Comment

• Pelagonija
        • Mar 2017

Originally posted by DraganOfStip View Post

Previously I replied to one of your posts that it was the biggest load of rubbish I've read on this forum. I stand corrected.

Grujo's acceptance of this platform was confirmed by 2 sources:
        1) Pro-government media just an hour or two before the talks regarding renewing the ruling coalition collapsed (I clearly remember Shitel's Ivona Talevska stating that on national television, don't know if the video is still available online), and
        2) Several high ranking DUI members in the immediate aftermath.
        And now you'll say "DPMNE denied that". Well of course they did, what do you expect?

See exhibits A and B in my previous reply as to why they did so.

Oh, and you still haven't directly answered if you support Grujo coming back to power or not. You keep beating around the bush for some reason...
        1) No Gruo should not get in back in power.
        2) If Gruo accepted the platform 51 + 10 ministers = 61 ministers then why isn't GRUO in government today?
        3) Why do you protest Ivanovs decision to pardon the VMRO from criminal charges?

Answer the above mate.. cheers..

Comment

• vicsinad
          • May 2011

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
          Can we see if this is real news? Serbian newspaper reports that it has intercepted thousands of rifles, mortars, grenades and machine guns in Preshevo that were headed to Albanians in Macedonia...

htthttps://twitter.com/nstarovic/sta...24/photo/1p://

May be fake news...can't tell if the date says 2007 or 2017...
          Found the website. It's tomorrow's newspaper for Blic. It says may 4, 2017:

Comment

• Pelagonija
            • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
            This photo was taken in 2013 (during a meeting with a delegation from Turkey) when Xhaferi was minister of Defense in Gruevski's government. If you look closely in the background, sitting on Xhaferi's desk, is an Albanian flag. This tradition of Albanian flags in offices of Macedonian ministries is not new, it started during the DPMNE-DUI coalition.

Metaphorically speaking the Macedonian flag has gotten a whole lot smaller now and is equal with the Albanian..? Just like our state it's getting taken over

Comment

• Odi Zvezdo
              • Apr 2016

Either either, Zbogum Makedonija!!!!

Comment

• vicsinad
                • May 2011

Confirmed: weapons were headed for DUI Albanians (I am posting the link to the site, which is in Serbian, so I used google translate for here):

It is assumed that the weapons were intended for the party infrastructure albanskh largest party whose officials participated in the armed conflict in Macedonia and in Kosovo, writes "Blic", referring to the election of VBA.

According to these sources, last week confiscated several thousand rifles, machine guns, mortars and hand grenades, which are members of the VBA discovered near Presevo and Bujanovac, while a foreign national and two citizens of Serbia Albanians trying to be illegal channels, to Macedonia.

"It is a great product of weapons that was obviously intended for use if there is an outbreak of the conflict in Macedonia or maybe just to have caused incidents," says a source of "Blic" and adds that the infantry weapons should be used even for the eventual takeover .

He adds that this action was an integral part of the activities of the VBA and other security services that are under increased safety in rate on the order of the state leadership to function raised to the level of ISI.

Action was carried out in great secrecy but about her informed of principle VBA and state leaders who, according to a source of "Blic", estimated not to go public with this information.

"Vucic to PM is considered to spekulcije of confiscated weapons that much could serve some to pouring oil on the fire in anyway the fragile political situation in Macedonia," says a source of "Blic".

He adds that the celokpnoj activities informed and responsible Macedonian service.

"At the same time VBA is noticed and intensified movement of the Albanian minority of areas of Presevo and Bujanovac to Macedonia last few days. It is similar with the Albanians from Kosovo, primarily those known as former KLA members," adds the 'Blic'.
                Last edited by vicsinad; 05-03-2017, 06:23 PM.

Comment

• maco2envy
                  • Jan 2015

Ivanov really needs to declare a state of emergency...

Comment

• Gocka
                    • Dec 2012

If its true then who were the weapons intended for?

Dui was able to get Xaferi as speaker, it looks like SDSM will go along with their demands, if the weapons were bound for DUI affiliates who would they be fighting against, SDSM, who they are in coalition with?

5000 weapons is a lot, again if thats true, no one tries to get in that many weapons with out a plan.

My prediction is that the Albanians see an opportunity where Macedonian is pretty much with out a government. I can imagine a scenario where they use the weapons to for militias in North West Macedonia and declare autonomy, and start ruining a parallel state out of Tetovo.

Question is will SDSM and DPMNE be able to come together if such a scenario plays out, or will they blame each other and basically let the Albanians do as they please.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Don't worry about the arms. There's plenty in Macedonia. From the estimates I've seen there are anywhere between 1 and 2 million small arms in the country. Potentially a lot more. 5,000 is just celebratory fire for someone's wedding.

The question is will Macedonians protect themselves or just roll-over. I'm guessing roll-over.
                      Last edited by Vangelovski; 05-03-2017, 06:56 PM.
                      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Pelagonija
                        • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
                        If its true then who were the weapons intended for?

Dui was able to get Xaferi as speaker, it looks like SDSM will go along with their demands, if the weapons were bound for DUI affiliates who would they be fighting against, SDSM, who they are in coalition with?

5000 weapons is a lot, again if thats true, no one tries to get in that many weapons with out a plan.

My prediction is that the Albanians see an opportunity where Macedonian is pretty much with out a government. I can imagine a scenario where they use the weapons to for militias in North West Macedonia and declare autonomy, and start ruining a parallel state out of Tetovo.

Question is will SDSM and DPMNE be able to come together if such a scenario plays out, or will they blame each other and basically let the Albanians do as they please.
                        Scenario not far fetched, though the point of SDSM and VMRO comming together is unlikely. They will kill each other before they even consider defending our country.. the hatred is real.. regardless going forward Macedonia is doomed due to self hatred and greed.

Comment

• Stojacanec
                          • Dec 2009

ZZ is probably making a profit from the ammunition coming into Macedonia for the Albanians.

Comment

• Pelagonija
                            • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Stojacanec View Post
                            ZZ is probably making a profit from the ammunition coming into Macedonia for the Albanians.

Be careful what you write mate you might end up in Goli Otok for being an extremist in the new leftist western backed communist utopia

Comment

• Stojacanec
                              • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Pelagonija View Post
                              Be careful what you write mate you might end up in Goli Otok for being an extremist in the new leftist western backed communist utopia
                              Is that where all the westerners are that don't like corruption?

Comment

• Pelagonija
                                • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Stojacanec View Post
                                Is that where all the westerners are that don't like corruption?
                                Westerners that don't like corruption? Illogical.. perhaps your not corrupt? But please don't generalise

Comment

Working...
                                X