Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Albo
    • May 2014

Just some more proof that the attack on the parlament was not a revolutionary peoples movement but party based raid organized by high up officials in the security services linked to vmro:

Comment

• vicsinad
      • May 2011

Vajgl, Kukan and Fleckenstein: We expect a government within two weeks, further delays will have consequences

MEPs Eduard Kukan, Knut Fleckenstein and Ivo Vajgl who were mediators for the Przino Agreement, on July the 15th, 2015, today issued a joint statement again calling on President Gjorge Ivanov to respect the will of the Parliamentary majority and urged those politically and criminally responsible for the violent attacks on the Parliament to bear the responsibility.

“An official investigation should efficiently identify and prosecute the perpetrators of these unacceptable criminal attacks. The political responsibility should also be determined and appropriate consequences taken to deter such undemocratic activities”, reads the statement.

The three MEPs welcomed the election of Talat Xhaferi as the new Parliament Speaker, and expressed support and expect that the new Speaker will fully assume his responsibilities in the interest of the country and all Macedonian citizens immediately.

“We understand that the new Speaker will inform President Ivanov that the Parliament would like him to re-consider his position and recognise that the leader of the majority should be allowed to form a government without further delay. We expect that this will lead to the appointment of a new Prime Minister within the next two weeks. We call on President Ivanov to respect the will of the Parliament and stop obstructing the democratic path and the desire of the citizens of the country to see an end to the crisis”, said the statement by the trio.

In the joint statement stressed that “further delays in establishing a new government will have inevitable consequences.”

“We share the desire of the citizens of Macedonia to see an end to the current crisis. The inability to form a government within the next two weeks will represent a failure by the political leaders in the country to meet the wishes of their citizens. As such, we will once more recommend to the political authorities in the European Parliament that the vote on the 2016 Country Report is postponed in view of developments in the next two weeks”, concluded the statement.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Great, this will be a stand against the EU. I'm alright with that.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Pelagonija
          • Mar 2017

Originally posted by DraganOfStip View Post
          My question wasn't if he would be gone or not, but whether you think he should come back in power? You made it pretty clear you don't want Zajko, so are you suggesting it should be Grujo instead?

Has anyone here (apart from the Albanian members) justified it? If so, I haven't noticed.

As far as I know Zajko is under legal proceedings for 2 accounts - the bribe case and blackmailing Grujo, so he definitely isn't above the law.

Regarding DUI, let me show you 2 points why they supported the extension of SJO's mandate:
          Exhibit A: There is nothing in those recordings (that we know of) that can implicate them in serious criminal activities. Whether or not Zajko decided to stash those tapes aside and keep them as a bargain/blackmail tool in his negotiations with them, remains to be seen. But the fact is that so far the tapped recordings don't have DUI with their hands in the cookie jar, and therefore they don't feel threatened by SJO.

Exhibit B: From DUI's perspective, if I was a political party that suffered a serious defeat (as I stated they got almost half the votes compared to the previous elections), I would do anything to improve my image among the voters. And siding with a party whose highest officials are up to their necks in corruption and crime as the tapped recordings clearly showed, wouldn't be benefiting my already ruined image would it? Aside from that, their voters are clearly against DPMNE and their anti-Albanian rhetoric, so siding with DPMNE would automatically mean even less votes for them on the next elections, whenever they may be held. By officially supporting the extension of SJO's mandate they want to leave a public impression that they want to fight corruption (though we all know that's bollocks) in order to score political points, so the math does add up more than you actually think.

Of course, and after Grujo's sharp anti-Albanian rhetoric he was the only obvious choice.
          Yeah you justified the Tirana platform based on

1) Saying that Gruevski accepted the Tirana platform with DUI but the deal fell through as the corrupt drug dealing pimp nazi murders DUI wanted the extension of SJO, hence passively insinuating that it doesnt really matter if Zaev implements it as Gruo agreed to it anyway.

I have this same argument with my faggy leftist relos from MKD. I asked them how the fark could u support Zaev with his platform that's gonna Albanise MKD beyond return, to which they reply Gruo accepted the platform anyway but didn't want to go to jail??

For fark sakes come on.. we have drug dealing fascists in parliament who were in Gruos pockets for 10 years.. yet they wanted to extend SJO?? Convenient narrative for pro SDSM supporters??

Anyway first and foremost this lunatic Eden evro za vice Zaev must be stopped or shot at all costs.. Gruo and his inner circle needs to stand down and leave effective immediately for good..

Comment

• DraganOfStip
            • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Pelagonija View Post
            Yeah you justified the Tirana platform based on

1) Saying that Gruevski accepted the Tirana platform with DUI but the deal fell through as the corrupt drug dealing pimp nazi murders DUI wanted the extension of SJO, hence passively insinuating that it doesnt really matter if Zaev implements it as Gruo agreed to it anyway.

Previously I replied to one of your posts that it was the biggest load of rubbish I've read on this forum. I stand corrected.

I have this same argument with my faggy leftist relos from MKD. I asked them how the fark could u support Zaev with his platform that's gonna Albanise MKD beyond return, to which they reply Gruo accepted the platform anyway but didn't want to go to jail??
            Grujo's acceptance of this platform was confirmed by 2 sources:
            1) Pro-government media just an hour or two before the talks regarding renewing the ruling coalition collapsed (I clearly remember Shitel's Ivona Talevska stating that on national television, don't know if the video is still available online), and
            2) Several high ranking DUI members in the immediate aftermath.
            And now you'll say "DPMNE denied that". Well of course they did, what do you expect?

For fark sakes come on.. we have drug dealing fascists in parliament who were in Gruos pockets for 10 years.. yet they wanted to extend SJO??
            See exhibits A and B in my previous reply as to why they did so.

Oh, and you still haven't directly answered if you support Grujo coming back to power or not. You keep beating around the bush for some reason...
            Last edited by DraganOfStip; 05-03-2017, 07:20 AM.
            ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
            ― George Orwell

Comment

• vicsinad
              • May 2011

New Macedonian speaker has Albanian flags in his office
              The newly elected Macedonian Assembly President Talat Xhaferi has received the keys to the cabinet where the seals for certification of documents are located.

The new president of the parliament in Skopje can therefore officially take office and inform President Gjorge Ivanov that there is a new majority in parliament.

Immediately after entering the cabinet, Xhaferi held a meeting with Slovenian diplomat Samuel Zbogar, who is EU's special representative in Macedonia.

According to the website MKD.mk, Xhaferi's predecessor Trajko Veljanoski yesterday evening emptied the office, expecting the appointment of Xhaferi be published today in the Official Gazette.

Xhaferi said on Tuesday that it no longer mattered that his predecessors do not recognize his election to the position, as he and a new majority have the support of relevant organizations, the US, the EU, and other democratic states.

Xhaferi said that he faced "many similar challenges" before and that after everything that happened, there was the need to demonstrate "courage and composure."

Xhaferi, an ethnic Albanian from the DUI party, displayed two Albanian table flags in his cabinet today - one on his desk, alongside the flags of the EU and Macedonia, and another next to a large painting.

Tanjug is reporting that "some Macedonian media" said this "clearly shows his intentions."

According to the Skopje-based Telegraf, when Xhaferi met with Zbogar earlier in the day, only the flags of the EU and Macedonia were seen in his office.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Xhaferi said on Tuesday that it no longer mattered that his predecessors do not recognize his election to the position, as he and a new majority have the support of relevant organizations, the US, the EU, and other democratic states.
                The relevant organisation is Macedonia. It's a pity nobody knows this in Macedonia.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

I don't know which flag annoys me the most......
                  http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

New Macedonian speaker has Albanian flags in his office
                    Just a general question...

Is anyone aware of any protocol or convention when displaying flags...from the pictures in the link, it appears that the EU flag holds a central and vertically higher position (dominant), whilst the shiptar flag and the ventilator appear to be on equal footing, or a equal vertical position...

This is a blatant display of total subjugation to the shiptari...clearly Zaev has given them free and unimpeded reign to do as they please in exchange for their coalition support.

Zaev and his party have no fear of eternal humiliation or shame, as long as he saviours even a fleeting moment of power...how much worse can it get, is anyones guess...

Congratulations to all Zaev supporters...they always say you should be careful of what you wish for...

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                      Just a general question...

Is anyone aware of any protocol or convention when displaying flags...from the pictures in the link, it appears that the EU flag holds a central and vertically higher position (dominant), whilst the shiptar flag and the ventilator appear to be on equal footing, or a equal vertical position...
                      It varies from one country to the next, but the way he has put them up gives the EU flag prominence which should be reserved for the flag of the sovereign state on which territory its been raised. If it were more than three flags, the flag of the state in question should be on the far left (from the viewers perspective) - where the Albanian flag is on his desk. You could say the ventilator is at the lowest position.

To be fair to him, he's just a goat herder and I doubt he knows which ways what, otherwise he probably would have put the Alb flag centre.
                      Last edited by Vangelovski; 05-03-2017, 08:35 AM.
                      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

Looking at a wider shot (sorry about the poor quality photo) but you can make out a second Albanian flag behind his right shoulder.

http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                          • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                          From my knowledge, I believe in any country the flag of that country is always the highest positioned relative to any other flags, not sure what the protocol is for Macedonia though (if there is one).
                          Last edited by DraganOfStip; 05-03-2017, 09:01 AM.
                          ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
                          ― George Orwell

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                            It varies from one country to the next, but the way he has put them up gives the EU flag prominence which should be reserved for the flag of the sovereign state on which territory its been raised. If it were more than three flags, the flag of the state in question should be on the far left (from the viewers perspective) - where the Albanian flag is on his desk. You could say the ventilator is at the lowest position.

To be fair to him, he's just a goat herder and I doubt he knows which ways what, otherwise he probably would have put the Alb flag centre.
                            Typical shiptar though, won't miss a photo opportunity to be seen kissing EU arse...

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by DraganOfStip View Post
                              From my knowledge, I believe in any country the flag of that country is always the highest positioned relative to any other flags, not sure what the protocol is for Macedonia is though (if there is one).
                              That's exactly what I thought...

Anyway...here's a protocol from Australia, or more precisely from the state of Queensland and the convention guidelines for displaying flags within Queensland Health...
                              (I think the Queensland protocols are identical in practice to that of the Australian Government)

The Australian flag must always hold a position of honour, regardless of how many local flags are flown...usually from left to right, when facing the building or from a vertically higher position compared to the other flags on display...

More on Australian Flag protocols...

The Australian Flag is always positioned to the left, when facing the flag...then all other flags follow, it must always be displayed in a position of honour, meaning as the first flag from the left ( when facing it) or above all other flags...

If Macedonia followed a similar protocol, the shiptar flag would be considered 1st in line, then the EU flag and lastly the ventilator.
                              If we consider that the EU flag is the highest or most vertically positioned it is regarded as the most dominant and still the shiptar flag maintains the 2nd most dominant position at the immediate left (when looking at it) and the ventilator is again relegated to 3rd in importance...

Well done Macedonians...imbeciles.
                              Last edited by Phoenix; 05-03-2017, 09:27 AM.

Comment

• Niko777
                                • Oct 2010

This photo was taken in 2013 (during a meeting with a delegation from Turkey) when Xhaferi was minister of Defense in Gruevski's government. If you look closely in the background, sitting on Xhaferi's desk, is an Albanian flag. This tradition of Albanian flags in offices of Macedonian ministries is not new, it started during the DPMNE-DUI coalition.

Comment

Working...
                                X