X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
    Were condoms actually used instead of balloons for paint bombs in creating the interpretive art display? If so, I think we have a winner for the naming of Macedonia's national display of complete mental spastication - the Condom Revolution. I like it Phoenix.
    As much as I'd love to take credit for it, the term was coined by someone else...I remember reading it over at MINA.

Here's one from May 2016 with ZZ & Sekjerinska acting like retards

Here's a July 2016 reference

Last edited by Phoenix; 05-02-2017, 01:09 AM.

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
      If Vangelovski and Phoenix can share a laugh then there is hope for Macedonia yet.

I really hope the condom revolution sticks.
      Maybe the rest of you just need to find a sense of humour Gocka...?

Comment

• Gocka
        • Dec 2012

Who am I kidding, we are fucked aren't we.

Honestly, I've never met anyone in Macedonia (young or old) who wants change. They all say they want change, but when I scratch beneath the surface what they really mean is that they want to be able to benefit from the nepotism and corruption. They want the balkan dream - do nothing, get lots of money and act like a mafiash at your local cafe.

We would either be really good friends, or beat the shit out of each other.

I guess all we will have left is humor so might as well embrace it right.

What happens when the condom revolution hits the ventilator?

A bastard nation is born.

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
        Maybe the rest of you just need to find a sense of humour Gocka...?

Comment

• Benito
          • May 2015

Honestly, I've never met anyone in Macedonia (young or old) who wants change. They all say they want change, but when I scratch beneath the surface what they really mean is that they want to be able to benefit from the nepotism and corruption. They want the balkan dream - do nothing, get lots of money and act like a mafiash at your local cafe.
          I kind of agree. There is a certain macho, fake-richdom behaviour, specially in the Balkans. People with 200 euro salaries standing with a fake handbag and making pictures with expensive cars that ain't theirs. I feel your sarcasm, but you have some truth in it.

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

As much as I'd love to take credit for it, the term was coined by someone else...I remember reading it over at MINA.

Here's a July 2016 reference

http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/29721/1/
            We've gone from Alex the Great to the condom chuckers. I can't decide if this if funny or not. This probably deserves a thread of its own.
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

We would either be really good friends, or beat the shit out of each other.
              I have known Phoenix for years and can confirm he is an absolute cunt.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

...We would either be really good friends, or beat the shit out of each other.

I guess all we will have left is humor so might as well embrace it right.

What happens when the condom revolution hits the ventilator?

A bastard nation is born.
                Gocka, I'm confident to say that I can get along really well with most people but I don't suffer fools lightly...there's nothing about your internet persona that would raise alarm bells with me the way it does when some of our more fascist members are around.

Having said that, I better get in before RtG responds to this post by claiming I'm a cunt of a bloke...

FUCKIN PRICK...he beat me to it...lololo

Comment

• Phoenix
                  • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                  You fuckin prick...I knew you'd be loitering in the shadows waiting to pounce...

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Benito View Post
                    I kind of agree. There is a certain macho, fake-richdom behaviour, specially in the Balkans. People with 200 euro salaries standing with a fake handbag and making pictures with expensive cars that ain't theirs. I feel your sarcasm, but you have some truth in it.
                    You know you've made it when you're wearing a gold (plated) necklace weighing 25kg around your neck and barely standing upright. Everyone is in awe of your (perceived) wealth, power and connections. Just being in your presence is considered a great honour
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

Risto, credit where credit is due...

For a fat little old cunt, you still move with speed and stealth...

Comment

• Gocka
                        • Dec 2012

That was hilarious. Obviously you know each other well.

You want to know something else that is HA HA funny, I'm going to Macedonia for about 3 months in 3 weeks. Picked a hell of a time to go, da ti se pomocam vo srejkata.

You fuckin prick...I knew you'd be loitering in the shadows waiting to pounce...

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Risto, credit where credit is due...

For a fat little old cunt, you still move with speed and stealth...
                          Like a ninja with one too many mazniks.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

Like a ninja with one too many mazniks.
                            The Maznik Ninja...love it...

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

That was hilarious. Obviously you know each other well.

You want to know something else that is HA HA funny, I'm going to Macedonia for about 3 months in 3 weeks. Picked a hell of a time to go, da ti se pomocam vo srejkata.
                              Nah...never met the bloke...he started a forum to try and make friends...what could go wrong with that you reckon...

Have a good trip, hope to see you in parliament...lol

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                                • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Pelagonija View Post
                                My god this is truly insane? DUI, the fascist drug dealing murderers who were in government with VMRO dealing tenders wanted to extend the mandate SJO? as a result Gruo didn't want to go to Gail???? WHAT the fark?? Have you people gone mad with hatred....?? THE FN Math just doesn't add up..

Mate answer the following:

1) Why didn't Zaev release any recordings on ex UCK DUI?
                                2) Are you insinuating that DUI is moral and not corrupt??

**This is exactly my point people like Zaev have divided the people based on an artificial pretext and people like you poor petrol on the fire by passively condoning the status quo.

Based on your logic all parties should be afraid of the SJO and should be happy to see the back of it. But your comment states otherwise, that Ahmeti and ZZ are innocent and leads me to believe that SJO is a political tool used to decimate VMRO just for the sake of power lust.. hence if there is no lesser evil then why are you passively supporting one evil over the other?

Does ZZs bratsvo i Edintsvo tendencies appeal to you? You seem to be picking sides and cherry picking facts to back your theories..

Logically who stands to gain the most by driving this narrative? Th Albanians and SDS.. hence this theory doesn't hold water, that is unless all the top brass go to Gail, eg Ali, ZZ and your retarderd former PM

Think logically Dragan..
                                I can't believe what I just read...That was probably the biggest load of rubbish I read on this forum.
                                Did you actually read what you wrote above before posting it? Better yet, did you even read the post you replied to?
                                You say people here have gone mad with hatred but I guess your hatred towards ZZ is leading you to that very direction.
                                If only Macedonians could loathe both Grujo and Zajko with the same passion as your hatred towards ZZ, maybe there would be hope for Macedonia.
                                So, to sum all up, are you saying that putting Grujo back in power is the solution?
                                ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
                                ― George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                                X