Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vicsinad
    • May 2011

I certainly do. You think Sela photos are fakes.

You also think the USA is shooting Albanians out of its ass.

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
      I certainly do. You think Sela photos are fakes.

You also think the USA is shooting Albanians out of its ass.
      You have no idea what I'm talking about with the Sela pics that the shiptar posted...they just don't make sense, in light of his supposed 'near death' experience...the same shit you started this thread with...

I'm really saddened but not surprised that you would think that the USA smells of roses...that's really sad and naive...

Comment

• Albo
        • May 2014

The parliament reopens- Talat Xhaferri and Co checking out the damage..

Follow TV21 on...• Web: https://tv21.mk & https://tv21.tv• FB: https://smarturl.it/TV21Fb• IG: https://smarturl.it/TV21IG• Tw: https://smarturl.it/tv21Tw• Те...

Comment

• Dejan
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Albo View Post
          The parliament reopens- Talat Xhaferri and Co checking out the damage..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PWJSmfY3mbc
          F#ck Jaferi and anyone else who thinks that the stunt these devils pulled is legal. That includes you albo. Stop posting this crap. Admin - get rid of this prick posting rubbish just to get a rise out of us.

The only concrete thing to come out of this mess is the shiptars have played their card and revealed what all of us have known about this scummy minority. They can't go back on it and it's out for all to see. Playing the minority rights card can and should be torn up. F#ck your rights if you are willing to jeopardise our motherland. It is clearly you pricks who made this an ethnic problem.
          You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Pelagonija
            • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
            Moron...you don't even know which photos I'm talking about.

Apart from not wanting to see the shiptar tongue given equal standing to the Macedonian language, I haven't said a word against the shiptari, so I'd appreciate if you kept your responses to me accurate.

It's one thing to have a soft spot for Zaev and Sekerinska but it's another thing to turn a blind eye to their treachery in what has unfolded, you can be the poster boy for giving Zaev 6 months in power but don't expect that it would go unnoticed here...meanwhile you can spend another few pages of diversions by chasing some dude in the Croatian shirt...
            Mate your the only bloke that is making sense... I came on this forum to chat with likeminded people as I'm concerned with the status quo..I'm shocked we don't deserve a country with this kind of apathy. Even talking to relos in MKD and some of them are in the army, they are blinded with hatred.. all I hear is Gruo parite ni zedo.. Gruo samo kradi pari etc etc.. penzijata blah blah.. booohooo wooopdi as if ZZ the soulless king of Zurich who's just as corrupt is going to magically return the stolen treasure?? Mr Vice edno evron himself.. the man who wants kids in strumica to learn gypsy Albanian?? FFS this guy has has divided the people... This is what does my head in... the fight is only about power and is %100 artificial and this person has nothing alternative to offer besides selling his mum hence what's the point??

Hey to all the Albanians outside of MKD, plenty of work available in eastern Macedonia and all other non speaking Albanian areas, we need teachers, we need administrators.. we need you in the police, in the army, on the border and everywhere

Comment

• Albo
              • May 2014

Hey to all the Albanians outside of MKD, plenty of work available in eastern Macedonia and all other non speaking Albanian areas, we need teachers, we need administrators.. we need you in the police, in the army, on the border and everywhere
              Why will Albanians need to go go eastern Macedonia.?? To teach what?
              Who said anything about Macedonians having to learn Albanian?

Your just spreading fear unnecessarily based on no facts.. even if one day Albanain becomes official it won't mean that all will have to learn it...the wording as I have said for a new language law and it's implementation haven't been disclosed..

Whatever the change is.. it was first accepted by vmro then sdsm..
              It requires no constitutional change so therefore it can't be too radical..
              Last edited by Albo; 05-01-2017, 07:37 AM.

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Pelagonija View Post
                Mate your the only bloke that is making sense... I came on this forum to chat with likeminded people as I'm concerned with the status quo..I'm shocked we don't deserve a country with this kind of apathy. Even talking to relos in MKD and some of them are in the army, they are blinded with hatred.. all I hear is Gruo parite ni zedo.. Gruo samo kradi pari etc etc.. penzijata blah blah.. booohooo wooopdi as if ZZ the soulless king of Zurich who's just as corrupt is going to magically return the stolen treasure?? Mr Vice edno evron himself.. the man who wants kids in strumica to learn gypsy Albanian?? FFS this guy has has divided the people... This is what does my head in... the fight is only about power and is %100 artificial and this person has nothing alternative to offer besides selling his mum hence what's the point??

Pelagonija, I think there's many people who make sense here...I just think that too many are missing the point and are bogged down in the political tribalism that divides Macedonia.

For the record, I don't support either party or leader of the two main Macedonian political parties, nor do a shed a single tear for Zaev's split head or Sekerinska missing a few handfuls of hair, nor for Sela being beaten senseless.
                I think they've all gotten away with it far too lightly and I'm saddened that VMRO-DPMNE deputies were unscathed...but not everyone here sees it that way...many will feign contempt for what's occurred but deep down you can see their party loyalties if you scratch a little deeper.

Sadly this is an issue that transcends party loyalties and we don't see it in Macedonia, nor are we seeing it amongst a few of the MTO membership...
                SDSM lemmings should be infuriated to be presented with the shiptar platform post election but because they've been promised pay increases from Zaev they remain mute, we even have a bloke here who has advocated giving Zaev power...fark me.

We've spent page after page in this thread chasing some bloke in a Croatian shirt, we've been chasing conspiracy theories as to where was Ahmeti on the night...who were the 'thugs' in balaclavas...why didn't BESA deputies protect Sela...did DUI supporters bash Sela...how was all this coordinated by DPMNE...bla, bla, fuckin bla

How about we refocus on the underhanded, unconstitutional grab for power by a madman who doesn't follow a single democratic convention...whether that man represents SDSM or VMRO-DPMNE, the outrage should be exactly the same...

Comment

• Albo
                  • May 2014

Did VMRO just accept defeat? Was U.S pressure too much?

Средба Иванов – Хојт Ји: САД да помогнат да се надминат пречките за доделување мандат

Last edited by Albo; 05-01-2017, 08:07 AM. Reason: Miss read

Comment

• vicsinad
                    • May 2011

At least two journalists injured in Macedonia - CPJ

Dimitar Tanurov, a reporter for the independent online Meta news agency, was among the roughly 100 people, including at least seven lawmakers, media reports said were injured in the attack. Tanurov told CPJ he was taking pictures of the scene inside parliament with his mobile phone when an angry protester threatened him, tried to take his phone, and told him to stop taking pictures. He said that other protesters then joined in and also started hitting him.

"When they saw my press card and the outlet I worked for, they called me a traitor, took my phone, and continued to beat and kick me while I was lying on the floor," Tanurov said. He said an unknown person managed to drag him to a safe spot, then out of the building, and that he sustained multiple injuries to his face and head, but was not hospitalized.

Nikola Ordevski, a cameraman with the independent Makfax news agency, was being treated in hospital for a concussion, Makfax Editor-in-Chief Santa Argirova told CPJ. Argirova said she did not know the specifics of the attack on Ordevski.

"Police have a responsibility to protect citizens, including journalists, regardless of which politicians hold power," CPJ Europe and Central Asia Program Coordinator Nina Ognianova said. "Mobs cannot be allowed to attack journalists with impunity anywhere, and this is especially shameful in a democratic nation seeking European Union membership."

At least four other journalists covering the events said that protesters pushed them, kicked them, threatened them, or seized their equipment, but that they were not seriously hurt, according to the news website Balkan Insight.

According to press reports and multiple videos from the scene, police initially did not intervene, instead allowing protesters into the building. In a press conference today, Provisional Interior Minister Agim Nuhiu--who has occupied his post since a close election in December 2016 failed to resolve the country's political crisis--told reporters that police "did not do their job," and that part of the security forces was under "political influence." Nuhiu said he had offered his resignation as a result, according to press reports.

With police failing to provide protection, employees at the building sheltered journalists and lawmakers in the basement, where they remained trapped for hours, according to press reports. Police eventually reestablished control by cutting electricity to the building and using flash grenades to drive the protesters out, according to press reports.

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Albo View Post
                      Did VMRO just accept defeat? Was U.S pressure too much?

Средба Иванов – Хојт Ји: САД да помогнат да се надминат пречките за доделување мандат

http://www.alsat-m.tv/mk/%d1%81%d1%8...d%d0%b0%d1%82/
                      I think you've missed something buddy...

Comment

• Rogi
                        • Sep 2008

Someone earlier in this thread wrote that the violence in Parliament didn't give the people a chance to react and show their frustration at the abuse of Macedonia's democratic principles.

The violent protest was the people's reaction.

As is typical in Macedonia, everything will be used for political purposes and there will be more conspiracy theories than you can count about false flags or who orchestrated it or even the (yet unmentioned) bits of info that some of those violent protestors were parents of Macedonians massacred at Vejce, effectively at the hands of Talat Xhaferi).

But to Phoenix's point earlier, the protest (the two months of peaceful protest and the one day of violent protest) is a reaction, a revolt, the conversation should be about the cause of that revolt.

Comment

• vicsinad
                          • May 2011

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                          But to Phoenix's point earlier, the protest (the two months of peaceful protest and the one day of violent protest) is a reaction, a revolt, the conversation should be about the cause of that revolt.
                          I see it as being no different than the Colorful Revolution the previous year. Neither can be classified as revolts by the masses -- they both were/are party-driven movements. The causes are quite clear -- SDSM and DPMNE don't want the other to be in power. If the cause was something totally genuine, such as rejecting Albanian demands or eliminating the corruption of DPMNE, these protests and movements wouldn't sprout only around election time or during change in power/governing structure.

Comment

• Rogi
                            • Sep 2008

That sounds like an opinion.

Here's another.

When tens of thousands of citizens, or more, are protesting, is it a political party or is it tens of thousands of citizens - where many of them, but not all, may share ideological views with that party?

There are often more protestors than party members, so perhaps it is ideological, not just political?

I think it is disrespectful to keep assuming the Macedonian individual is a dumb sheep who blindly follows and has no thoughts and views. Much of what you write diminishes the Macedonian as a party political apparatchik and its just an opinion, but you write like it is fact.

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
                              I see it as being no different than the Colorful Revolution the previous year. Neither can be classified as revolts by the masses -- they both were/are party-driven movements. The causes are quite clear -- SDSM and DPMNE don't want the other to be in power. If the cause was something totally genuine, such as rejecting Albanian demands or eliminating the corruption of DPMNE, these protests and movements wouldn't sprout only around election time or during change in power/governing structure.
                              If you can't see the difference between the meaningless act of wankers throwing paint filled condoms around Skopje and the rise of tyranny and selling the country out to the highest bidder you're clearly delusional and in need of professional help...but then again it was Zaev and Sekerinska front and centre of that disgraceful performance and I know the soft spot that you have for them both...

...keep up the persona of the retarded apologist, or just get your head out of your arse and look beyond petty party affiliations...
                              Last edited by Phoenix; 05-01-2017, 08:50 AM.

Comment

• vicsinad
                                • May 2011

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                                I think it is disrespectful to keep assuming the Macedonian individual is a dumb sheep who blindly follows and has no thoughts and views. Much of what you write diminishes the Macedonian as a party political apparatchik and its just an opinion, but you write like it is fact.
                                I'm not assuming Macedonians are dumb sheep. I'm pointing out what I think is obvious, which is that the political parties were the drivers of these movements

Comment

Working...
                                X