Cia & soros & : Dont want zaev anymore they want to install albanian prime minister.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • iceman
    • Sep 2008

Cia & soros & : Dont want zaev anymore they want to install albanian prime minister.

CIA & SOROS & : DONT WANT ZAEV ANYMORE THEY WANT TO INSTALL ALBANIAN PRIME MINISTER.

Umbrella meets with Bailey, Thaci, Ahmeti, Sekerinska, Orav
    Tuesday, 10 May 2016
    audi_han

VMRO's leadership insists on elections, SDSM leadership did 180 and it no longer wants Zaev to be the Prime Minister. Instead, Zaev and Sekerinska are promoting an ethnic Albanian to be the Prime Minister.
    This type of minority government would give MoI, MFA and Finance Ministries in the hands of DUI and DPA, with a potential to add UBK and BJB to the package.
    VMRO insisted this type of proposal would result in them quiting the government.

According to our information, confirmed by Infomax, the Umbrella gathered Thaci, Ahmeti and Sekerinska from SDSM in a private residence in Przino (Skopje suburb) to discuss the makeup of the next Government.
    On Saturday, DUI and DPA's leaders arrived at the residence with vehicles bearing Italian license plates and stayed few hours, until 13:00pm.

The folowing day, Sekerinska arrived at the same residence accompanied by US Ambassador Jess Bailey. Zaev was not present as he is concerned a 'loose cannon' in addition to his inability to speak English.
    What is indicative is the fact that Bailey arrived together with Sekerinska, in the same SDSM owned vehicle, Skoda Superb. Their meeting lasted for several hours, until the evening.

The behaviour of US Ambassador is not surprising considering the US Ambassador to Serbia Kyle Scott was at the opposition headquarters DS at midnight, exerting pressure on Serbia's State Electoral Commission.

Last edited by iceman; 05-11-2016, 08:59 AM. Reason: ...
  • DraganOfStip
    • Aug 2011

I'd suggest to the admins here to merge all threads by Grujoman into one.
    He's flooding this section over and over with threads that hardly anyone is replying to anyway,so he can just fill in his next post in that thread instead of opening a new one for every MINA article he reads.
    I'm having trouble finding other threads and my finger is numb from scrolling,it's like a jungle here.
    Just a suggestion.
    ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
    ― George Orwell

Comment

• Redsun
      • Jul 2013

Good suggestion, the same thought occurred to me a few days ago.

The amount of space it stretches upon is ridiculous, why cant he create a thread called "MINA news reports" where he can post these articles.

I haven't had much success with the "search" function on this site, countless times I have had to go back many pages scrolling down like a mad man. It can be frustrating.

Comment

• DraganOfStip
        • Aug 2011

I remember George S. doing something similar once,it was very problematic back then too.
        Where is George by the way,haven't seen him on this forum in a while?
        ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
        ― George Orwell

Comment

• Redsun
          • Jul 2013

George was very pro-active, he has been absent for too long.

George, where are you mate?

Comment

• Karposh
            • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Redsun View Post
            George was very pro-active, he has been absent for too long.

George, where are you mate?
            Ummmm...Somehow, I can't help but feel as though I'm to blame for his absence. It was a misunderstanding that occurred some time ago that went pear shaped and prompted me to unleash a harsh and very misguided outburst which, in hindsight, was stupid and absolutely unnecessary.
            I hope it's not the case and that there are other reasons for his absence. Come back George and sorry again mate - I was wrong to say what I said. As you can see your input is being missed here.

Comment

• Redsun
              • Jul 2013

That's not the reason for his absence.

He is a fighter.

Comment

Working...
              X