Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

How about the stalemate of a minority govt.Also the independents /greens get their way.The elected priminister gets shafted so far 5.6 times.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by DraganOfStip View Post
      What happens when the voter is abroad and is too far from an Australian embassy/consulate in order to vote?Do these people get fined?
      Or the elderly people which are immobilized/too sick to go and vote?
      Another thing,in Macedonia people can only vote in the nearest ballot place to the place of living (they designate your ballot place according to your living address,so that if you go and vote in a different place you won't be on the list and therefore won't be able to vote).Is it the same in Australia too?
      if it is,it would mean Australians would have to cancel all plans for that day and be home so that they can avoid the fine...
      You have to vote in your "seat" or district, but you can vote out of town, before the election, by postal vote or at embassies/consulates overseas. There's some exceptions that you can use if you don't vote that are acceptable and you won't get fined. But generally everyone has to vote.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

Whilst that may be the case there have been instances in last vote in Macedonian diaspora where people have gone to Canberra and they wanted to vote.Some were told they weren't registered which wasn't true they had documents to prove that they were.Also another group had showed up husband and wife they were registered and wait for it they already voted in munich the people never went there let alone vote.Thats Macedonian voting in the diaspora.
        Will our friend miki dodeski be running next year seeing he supported gruevski.??
        Last edited by George S.; 11-09-2015, 11:13 PM.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DedoAleko
          • Jun 2009

google translation:

CHAOS IN MI: Spasovski paralyzed the ministry

Chaos in the Ministry of Interior. Tonight reached a telegram to all employees of the Ministry in which the new technical Minister Oliver Spasovski, contrary to the government harmonized the club of deputies revoke all powers. By Spasovski tonight practically completely paralyzed ministry, media reports say.

Such a step, sources from the Interior Ministry said it is committed in the past 20 years. This means that even the administrative services are withdrawn powers. Practically questioned the overall functioning of the Ministry.

With this decision Spasovski brought this afternoon, he practically trampled all statements given by SDSM as control role until the elections. Just two days ago Zoran Zaev deceived the overall domestic and international public.

izvor: http://vecer.mk/makedonija/haos-vo-m...ministerstvoto

Comment

• DedoAleko
            • Jun 2009

dpmne says no Przino agreement if elections scheduled for Apr. 24 are postponed

Przino Agreement and Electoral Code State It Clearly: Elections Date Is Well Cemented

The Electoral Code and the Przino Agreement, which was signed by the 4 largest political parties, clearly stipulate that the date for the general elections is April 24, 2016, Telegraf.mk reads.

Therefore, the chances for SDSM to avoid a face-off with the nation are slim, which was the advice voiced by several media close to the opposition. The Przino Agreement, also known as the July 15 Agreement, which a part from the leaders of VMRO-DPMNE, SDSM, DUI and DPA, was also signed by EU Enlargement Commissioner Johannes Hahn, clearly says that the date for the early elections has been set at April 24, and that all concerned sides are obliged to respect it.

"The current Government will submit its resignation at the Assembly, and by January 15, 2016, the new ministers need to be appointed, 100 days prior to the parliamentary elections that are scheduled to be held on April 24, 2016," the Przino deal reads.

The new government will be led by a prime minister assigned on the proposal of VMRO-DPMNE. His program should be limited to the conditions related to the organization of early parliamentary elections," the Agreement adds.

April 24, as the set date when the early general elections should take place, is mentioned in several articles of the changes to the Electoral Code. Besides the date, the legal changes also entail the manner on which the electoral code will be revised, the voting mode of the Macedonian diaspora and the rights and obligations of the media during the electoral campaigns, and other issues.

izvor: http://www.independent.mk/articles/2...+Well+Cemented
            Last edited by DedoAleko; 01-05-2016, 03:21 PM.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

Probably be chaos for the next 100 days until the next election.Oh well gruevskis days were in fact numbered.Deep down he was a sellout merchant like the rest.
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                • Aug 2011

Опструкциите и оцрнувањето кон Специјалното обвинителство ќе се засилуваат како ќе напредуваат истрагите.
                Last edited by DraganOfStip; 02-04-2016, 05:11 AM.
                ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
                ― George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                X