X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

Gruevski to resign, SDMS in fromSept

well, isn't this all just so sovereign and democratically dandy.
    How sweet , big love and kisses, to the EU , for organising this

Read and weep.

Will personally belt any Macedonian over the head that swears allegiance to enter EU, you bunch of sellouts
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev
  • Philosopher
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
    http://www.worldbulletin.net/news/16...-2016-election

well, isn't this all just so sovereign and democratically dandy.
    How sweet , big love and kisses, to the EU , for organising this

Read and weep.

Will personally belt any Macedonian over the head that swears allegiance to enter EU, you bunch of sellouts
    Most persons in Macedonia only care about money; or put differently, they value their economic welfare more than their national identity. This would explain the trend in adopting Bulgarian citizenship for Bulgarian passports. This does not help the Macedonian cause.

It could be that Gruevski has been bribed; maybe threatened; perhaps they may even have dirt on the guy. Who knows. What is certain is that the EU should be avoided; and all negotiations with the EU should be permanent halted.

Comment

• DraganOfStip
      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Philosopher View Post
      Most persons in Macedonia only care about money; or put differently, they value their economic welfare more than their national identity. This would explain the trend in adopting Bulgarian citizenship for Bulgarian passports. This does not help the Macedonian cause.
      True.
      Living standard and the economy in Macedonia are brutal,and people do whatever they can to provide for their families.
      And yes,when it comes down to choose between your family and your country,people in Macedonia will opt for the family without doubt.
      And you can't hold that against them.

It could be that Gruevski has been bribed; maybe threatened; perhaps they may even have dirt on the guy. Who knows. What is certain is that the EU should be avoided; and all negotiations with the EU should be permanent halted.
      Grujo is certain of victory in the elections,I believe that's why he accepted the agreement.His army of party soldiers in the public administration/companies (and their immediate families) guarantee him that.He may not get the superior majority he had so far (if the tapped conversations are proved authentic),but he will be in front for sure,I have no doubt about that.
      Besides,with Zaev and SDSM being the same power-hungry and traitorous scum they've always been and no third option for the voters,what else would one expect?
      My curiosity goes to SDSM regarding what excuse they'll come up with this time for the imminent electoral defeat in April 2016?
      Last edited by DraganOfStip; 07-16-2015, 04:43 AM.
      ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
      ― George Orwell

Comment

• VMRO
        • Sep 2008

I think Zaev believes he has an Ace under his sleeve, what are the chances he will release the Lipkovo lake murder recordings just before the elections to increase his party ratings and cause some instability.
        Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

gruevski is not performing to the standard people are questioning his action non action status .This is good aas he wasn't at all cracked up to be
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Dejan
            • Sep 2008

Problem is DPMNE don't have any real opposition
            You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

Does anyone know of the video supposedly on you tube re resignation?
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                • Aug 2011

Macedonian Courts reject tapped conversations

The court in Skopje has rejected all tapped conversations as evidence against the accused government officials and elaborated it's decision that illegally obtained material can't be accepted as legal evidence.
                To some extent this was more or less expected to happen.
                However,the surprise came when the court confiscated the recordings and kept them there, so they now can't go under any verification procedure in order to prove their authenticity.That is the real damage now.
                Whether or not the indicted would face justice is far less important than proving the authenticity of the recordings.
                Had authenticity been proven or disproven:
                1) The people indicted would have most likely be imprisoned,with DPMNE suffering great blow in it's ranks ;
                2) SDSM would answer to the courts for manipulating phone calls and conducting this scam,which would by great extent marginalize this political party even more until it stops to exist.

”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
                ― George Orwell

Comment

• ramo
                  • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Philosopher View Post

I do not read this forum last few months because i know what i will see every time i will open it, the old song from people presenting themselves as macedonian diaspora full with hate and insults. But i have to say that none of you cowards presenting yourselves as part of the macedonian diaspora has never made any public statement with your name written and your reputation at stake for making such statement publicly that macedonians in the republic sell their identity for better life. That is because any normal conclusion would be that you did the same and choosing to live abroad not in your home country. For you maybe the Syrian refugees are also traitors for not wanting to get killed in their home country and fleeing from the war.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Ramo, you are placing all Macedonians in the diaspora in the same category. Which is ironic.

I am extremely sympathetic to RoMacedonians and the kind of life they must endure on a daily basis.

Many of the contributors here are children (or grandchildren) of people who fled from Macedonia under conditions far more extreme than you are enduring now.

I find these kinds of discussions futile and a little boring. You have my permission to lie about whatever nationality you want to pretend to be if it suits your economic goals. But please remember to remind your children what they really are (or were).
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

Good riddance to a bad smell.
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• kompir
                        • Jan 2015

I go away for three months and the place goes to the dogs!!!

When was this deal they stitched up in July formulated? I haven't been keeping my ears to the ground so this went under my radar.
                        Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

Working...
                        X