Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

Well the albanians don't seem to care for the name macedonia.If they had their way they would rename macedonia to albania.proof in the way they drape buildings in rom and build shrines to the uck.I think they forgot the f.They seem to have a resrvation for civil disobedience that is they will protest that they are innocent victims in their own right.
    Not only this is they want everything to be as represented from their side rather than our side.The fact is the rom govt must be more assertive and project the democracy of rule for the majority of its citizens and not from the minority only such as the albanians.
    Minorities have nothing to fear as their rights are protected but albanians want more than rights they want priveleges.
    Last edited by George S.; 06-18-2015, 01:45 AM.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
    X