Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alex_MK
    • Apr 2014

I'm not trusting what the government is saying in this one bit.. Sound like a perfect way to divert attention away from Gruevski and his minions and make it in to a ethnic division Macedonians vs Albanians. The other way the same shit happened where they blamed the KLA but found out that it was just a false flag attack?

This is going to get me banned but fuck it. Kudos to the Albanians for revolting, if only our people had the same courage. I don't agree with the violence however but what are the macedonians doing? Probably getting ready to bet on some footy matches.

Comment

• Gocka
      • Dec 2012

What the hell is wrong with you? The Albanians are not revolting, even the Albanians in Macedonia are against what happened. Many Macedonians were killed and you say good job? Please don't buy into bullshit propaganda that this was staged. This was a full on real attack and probably not the last.

Originally posted by Alex_MK View Post
      I'm not trusting what the government is saying in this one bit.. Sound like a perfect way to divert attention away from Gruevski and his minions and make it in to a ethnic division Macedonians vs Albanians. The other way the same shit happened where they blamed the KLA but found out that it was just a false flag attack?

This is going to get me banned but fuck it. Kudos to the Albanians for revolting, if only our people had the same courage. I don't agree with the violence however but what are the macedonians doing? Probably getting ready to bet on some footy matches.

Comment

• Mariovec
        • May 2012

Seems like there are others wanting it to escalate..

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
          Get the fuck out of this forum you terrorist sympathizer mother fucker. Not 2 but every last one will go to hell soon.
          Gocka, I wanted to see a few dead terrorists myself. I'd also like to know what motivates this group of mindless scum.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
            • Jan 2010

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Here's footage of some of the captured terrorists. A few of them have the (what seems to be) UCK symbol embedded on their clothing.

Comment

• Gocka
              • Dec 2012

Come on man don't be naive, read some previous posts of his and you will understand.

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
              Gocka, I wanted to see a few dead terrorists myself. I'd also like to know what motivates this group of mindless scum.

Comment

• Volokin
                • Apr 2014

You'll probably find that the support for a "war" in Macedonia is far greater in Albania and then Kosovo and then the with Albanians of Macedonia.

It's easy for the Albanci to march in support of the UCK in safe Tirana, but do you think the majority of Albanians living in Macedonia want a full scale war?

Comment

• DedoAleko
                  • Jun 2009

video:The arrested albanian terrorosts

Comment

• Alex_MK
                    • Apr 2014

Gruevski gets a free pass! He's gonna blame the terrorists for the root of the problems and all will be well in Macedoninstan.

The sheep will praise him for defending them during the biggest time of need. It will be his finest hour!

Comment

• Gocka
                      • Dec 2012

If this gets any worse it will only help push him out later on. At this time is politics really important. UCK are threatening more attacks, you do realize that there is potential for more serious consequences then Gruevski remaining in power.

Originally posted by Alex_MK View Post
                      Gruevski gets a free pass! He's gonna blame the terrorists for the root of the problems and all will be well in Macedoninstan.

The sheep will praise him for defending them during the biggest time of need. It will be his finest hour!

Comment

• Niko777
                        • Oct 2010

UPDATE: 8 POLICE OFFICERS DEAD, 37 SERIOUSLY INJURED.

14 Albanian terrorists are dead - mostly citizens of Kosovo

3 of the group's leaders have been captured and arrested - all citizens of Kosovo

30 Albanian terrorists have surrendered - 29 Macedonian citizens and 1 Albanian citizen

Link: http://www.mkd.mk/makedonija/politik...-vrz-civilni-i

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

Gruevski about to hold a press conference
                          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                            • Jan 2010

Anyone got a live link to his press conference?

EDIT: There's another show on at the moment. His facebook page says the press conference was on at 3:30 PM Macedonian time. It may have already aired.
                            Last edited by EgejskaMakedonia; 05-10-2015, 09:27 AM.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                              • Jan 2010

Recap of the news: http://24vesti.mk/video/vesti

Comment

• julie
                                • May 2009

am following twitter feed Cvetin Chilimanov from Mia.mk

"The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

Working...
                                X