• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alex_MK
    • Apr 2014

Originally posted by julie View Post
    2 words. Corporate globalisation, its all about power and world domination
    In every western country there is a huge "terraaaaaaaaa" alert , it is to create divisiness amonst their own people, to have fear and hatred for xxxxx group, whoever is the flavor of the month/year
    Look over there moments are created, false flags, they very much use MACEDONIA's Tsar Phillip - Divide and conquer - motto and strategy with civilians

People are blinded to it, and this whole wire tapping scandal , as someone alluded to, was too intricate to be handled from within the country
    So whilst democratic protests are done , civil peaceful ones, you get 70 heavily armed with military equipment go over another country's border

Think about this for a moment. That is highly unfeasible, unless borders were manned by primary school children....and we get the Kumanovo , what Reuters referred to today as UPRISING. FFS, how can anyone call insurgents from another country as doing an "uprising" in someone elses country , its a fckn joke

Macedonia is being used, plain and simple, shiptarite have been promised their greater albania, and this is all now strategic, calculating, extremely calculated to gain maximum advantage against Russia

One needs to go and have a look at the removal of the democratically elected president in the Ukraine and the unfolding events that transpired thereafter

As for that bastard group ISIS, go back and have a look at events, recent history. Saw photos on net of John Kerry warmly greeting unsavoury characters Middle East, it astounds me, and angers me, that Australia's prime minister is the biggest dense thick shit of brick brain to be such a dumb ass fckn war mongering tool, to get Australia involved there
    Look at what the west has to gain if Macedonia falls.

All of this has ever been possible due to the incompetence and sheer idiotic stupidity of ego driven maniacs that should have united and worked as a coalition in Macedonia from the outset. Instability, does not aid a country, it dissolves it

lol, just a couple of pages ago you were hysterically chanting "KILL THE ALBANIANS" with the rest of them. Now you read one article on the web you've all of a sudden exposed them. Give me a break lol.

This is and has been a false flag. But none of you buffoons can see Gruevski's plan at diverting attention away from him.

Comment

• vicsinad
      • May 2011

Originally posted by Alex_MK View Post
      lol, just a couple of pages ago you were hysterically chanting "KILL THE ALBANIANS" with the rest of them. Now you read one article on the web you've all of a sudden exposed them. Give me a break lol.

This is and has been a false flag. But none of you buffoons can see Gruevski's plan at diverting attention away from him.
      Please enlighten the "buffoons" how Gruevski convinced Albanians to give up their lives for the cause of Greater Albania. Did he pay them to die? Did he say, "meet us here, and let's have a fight?" Are all the dead fake? Did he just attack random houses in Kumanovo and claimed the dead were terrorists?

Please enlighten us.

Comment

• Gocka
        • Dec 2012

This is the funny side of all conspiracy theories. When you get down to the details and actually lay out what it would actually take in order for something like this to be faked, that's when it becomes a joke.

Some of the dead are well known UCK members. High ranking people. Do they love Gruevski so much they were willing to die so he can cover up a scandal? What about the 8 dead police officers, again people who are known people who have family and friends who know they are dead. Who killed them if not the terrorists?

Gruevski is corrupt so is the rest of his party but for crying out loud he is not evil, he isn't going to get 8 innocent policemen killed just to buy himself a week of breathing space. Protests are already back on, the pressure will be even higher then before. If it was a false flag it FAILED miserably for Gruevski, so what is all the crying about?

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
        Please enlighten the "buffoons" how Gruevski convinced Albanians to give up their lives for the cause of Greater Albania. Did he pay them to die? Did he say, "meet us here, and let's have a fight?" Are all the dead fake? Did he just attack random houses in Kumanovo and claimed the dead were terrorists?

Please enlighten us.
        Last edited by Gocka; 05-11-2015, 06:15 PM.

Comment

• Phoenix
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by DraganOfStip View Post
          Some of the arrested terrorists have been identified:

18 of them were citizens of Kosovo,2 of them Macedonian citizens with temporary stay in Kosovo,9 Macedonin citizens and 1 Albanian citizen.

I think this was a huge mistake by the Macedonian forces and another example of history repeating itself...clearly no lessons learnt from Arichinovo 2001.
          Those identified as 'leaders' should've been eliminated, not let live to fight another day.
          The U.S. and allies in the ubiquitous 'war on terror' have been employing this elimination tactic for almost 2 decades in the Middle East and now in the Horn of Africa.

Most of the Wests elite military units tasked with resolving this type of terrorist threat simple don't take prisoners, those guys aren't trained for the peaceful resolution of threats or giving the terrorist a second 'chance'...for obvious reasons!

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

Originally posted by Alex_MK View Post

Where have I been chanting "kill the albanians" like the "rest of them"
            who are the "rest of them" ?

show me where I have made that claim
            And stop attacking me, do not respond to me, I do not wish to communicate with you
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post
              fb picture of the killed "commander" Fadil Fejzullahi with the former us ambassador in Macedonia.

Is he the one that they refer to as Commander NATO ?
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post

Please enlighten us.
                I would like Alex to respond to this as well.
                Gruevski has not stayed in government for as long as by being ignorantly stupid. It would be ludicrous wild claims made that he instigated this. Ludicrous because it would be political suicide for him

Have said this before, greater forces are in play here

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

I've just read an argument on FB where a German tourist of Macedonian decent, had his car broken into in Skopje. One guess who they are blaming?

No shit I am serious. Macedonians have Gone absolutely mad.
                  http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Gocka
                    • Dec 2012

Was it Gruevski? Man that guy is everywhere.

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                    I've just read an argument on FB where a German tourist of Macedonian decent, had his car broken into in Skopje. One guess who they are blaming?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

That filthy rich German Macedonian deserved it! Good on Gruevski for orchestrating the break-in!
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

wow
                        Look over here, look over there, its a bird, its a plane, no its.........supergruevman

lol, seriously though, totally agree, hysteria clouds mental capacity for logic

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                          I think this was a huge mistake by the Macedonian forces and another example of history repeating itself...clearly no lessons learnt from Arichinovo 2001.
                          Those identified as 'leaders' should've been eliminated, not let live to fight another day.
                          The U.S. and allies in the ubiquitous 'war on terror' have been employing this elimination tactic for almost 2 decades in the Middle East and now in the Horn of Africa.

Most of the Wests elite military units tasked with resolving this type of terrorist threat simple don't take prisoners, those guys aren't trained for the peaceful resolution of threats or giving the terrorist a second 'chance'...for obvious reasons!
                          Of course you are right. But surely most Macedonians realise by now that the enemy IS the treacherous Government in power. Why would the present Government eliminate people that are very likely to be close associates of members of the coalition government? It just wouldn't be allowed in FYROM. If it was a nation called and believed in itself as Macedonia, it might be possible.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

I know there is a big political issue in Macedonia at the moment. But opponents of Gruevski must realise all this ridiculousness is actually having an opposit effect. It's a shame.

Comment

• Gocka
                              • Dec 2012

Thank you, finally someone said it. All this insanity on the part of the opposition in Macedonia is turning off a lot of people who may have been willing to switch sides.

I know there is a big political issue in Macedonia at the moment. But opponents of Gruevski must realise all this ridiculousness is actually having an opposit effect. It's a shame.

Comment

• Bill77
                                • Oct 2009

I don't really want to go on about this, but let me finish of with this.

We have opposition blaming Gruevski for car break inns, finger nail breaking etc etc.

We have Albanians booing police accusing the government there are no insurgents it's all made up.

We have a attention seeking wannabe Martin Luther King ....Albanian on a YouTube video avoiding real questions and also denying reality.

We have the Alex_MK and the RAMO's......claiming known Albanian terrorist dying for A cause which is Gruevski to remain in power.

I tell you what......I'm starting to think, I'd rather a Dictator running the country
                                Than opposition that are just plain old Dicks.
                                Last edited by Bill77; 05-11-2015, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X