Ljube Boshkovski caught on tape receiving money and agreeing to change the name.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VMRO
    • Sep 2008

Ljube Boshkovski caught on tape receiving money and agreeing to change the name.

Code:
    http://kurir.mk/makedonija/vesti/190580-VIDEO-Boskoski-go-prodava-imeto-na-drzavata-za-pari

ВИДЕО: Бошкоски го продава името на државата за пари

Во јавноста на каналот Јутјуб се појавија видео снимки од кои јасно се гледа дека Љубе Бошковски нелегално земал пари за нелегално финансирање на својата кампања за изборите во 2011 година. Скандалозно е тоа што на видео снимките се гледа дека за возврат за тие нелегални пари што ги зема, Љубе Бошкоски на посредникот кој зборува македонски со забележлив грчки нагласок му ветува промена на името на земјата доколку тој дојде на власт.
    Ljube-b

Посредникот со грчки нагласок му кажува на Бошкоски дека грчката влада е воодушевена од она што Љубе го прави.

Снимките јасно покажуваат дека поранешниот македонски министер и посредникот договараат давање на 70.000 евра за Бошкоски, а посредникот му дава во еден момент 10.000 евра и со потег со раката го крсти Бошкоски викајќи со господ напред да ти е.

Љубе Бошкоски во видеото говори дека сега мора да глуми лудило и да игра на патриотска карта пред гласачите, а кога ќе дојде на власт ќе го смени името за два дена, и потврдно одговара на предлогот на посредникот за именување на националност како граѓани на Република Македонија.

Тој на посрдникот му вели дека парите што му ги бара ќе ги искористи за нелегално финансирање на својат кампања и за плаќање на реклами на телевизиите.

Видеата отвораат и нов скандал со трговија со пратенички места, и со дирекнто ангажирање на новинари од медиуми кои се под контрола на опозицијата. Бошкоски јавно кажува дека во замена за помала цена за реклами на А1 телевизија, тој ќе постави една новинарка како кандидат за пратеник на втората позиција на листата на својата партија во четвртата изборна единица.
    Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

Nothing surprises me vmro.Years ago they showed the video in croatia how he supplied arms for money to the croatian army .He probably would sell his own mother.Just another sell out opportunist merchant.They thought he was a vojvoda what a joke.He was going to save macedonia another joke.The man should not be taken seriously as he is a liar and a charlatan.He accumulated a lot of money and asssets i hope he rots in jail.To think gruevski helped him out of the hague.Leaving more innocents in jail to carry the can for brat ljube.There is talk that in australia raised a fighting fund for brat ljube as much as 100 k to help bail out ljube.Despite the evidence there are still others who still beleive brat ljube.
    Last edited by George S.; 02-21-2015, 08:19 PM.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Volokin
      • Apr 2014

A four-part video appeared on Youtube which shows the former Minister of Internal Affairs Ljube Bosovski having a conversation with unidentified person and negotiates financing of his campaign for a sum of 70,000 (supposedly Euros).

Part of the video recording Boskovski says that the name issue will be resolved in three days. He is handed over quite a large sum of money from his collocutor.

Other part dated 11 April 2012 shows that the other party to the conversation says:

“You should be aware that the Greek government is impressed by you. But, please Ljube, after that, I’d like you to facilitate the resolving of the name issue because we’re fed up with it. I think that North is a perfect name…,” the collocutor says and suggests the term “Citizens of…” referring to the national identity.

In part of the recording Boskovski says that, if he comes to power, the name issue will be resolved in three days. Then he takes a sum of, as mentioned in the video, 10,000 (no currency is mentioned), and they shake hands. You can watch the video at the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GJlCdTWU2s

Comment

• vicsinad
        • May 2011

Sad. Our ancestors fought, many suffering and/or dying, to protect and preserve their identity during economic and social times much more unbearable than those that Macedonia faces today; and today there are thousands of Macedonians like Boskovski waiting in line to sell Macedonia.

Comment

• vicsinad
          • May 2011

In Part 4 of the Youtube videos he says, "I'm the biggest patriot of Macedonia, there's no bigger patriot than me."

Yeah, the people and history will be a judge of that.

Comment

• Volokin
            • Apr 2014

This traitor should of never been trusted after the incident with the Indian "terrorists".

Self proclaimed Macedonian patriot wanting a name change? What a waste of oxygen.

Away from this, what is going on in Macedonia at the moment. Defaming videos being leaked weekly, well known faces being thrust into the public having to explain themselves? I struggle to believe this is all purely internal.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

This moron revealed his treachery years ago, so no surprise with this recent news about him. There are several other politicians in Macedonia who are just as treacherous.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                • Jan 2009

I find it insulting that he accepted to sell away the macedonians name, identity and history for a measly 70,000 euro's.

What a cheap bastard. But i guess as generic common low life eastern european criminal it must of seen like a big prize

Comment

Working...
                X