X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Greek Local Elections

Greek Elections: Macedonians Won another Village Mayor Post , Hoping for Two more

Gjorgi Javramov has been elected village mayor of Ovcarani village in the first round of local elections in Greece.

Although the Macedonian Party in Greece "Rainbow" will not officially take part in the Greek elections, its members were put on lists as independent candidates. Javramov has acquired the highest number of votes and will substitute Pande Aslakov.

Macedonian minority members are very well satisfied that one of their representatives will become an overlord of the village and will fight for preserving Macedonian identity in Greece.

Macedonian citizens have their candidate in the village of Neret, near Florina. Vasil Stojkov, supported by the leading New Democracy, will compete in the ballot. Nikola Cockov is a candidate to head the Florina prefecture which includes dozen of villages in that region. He has been supported by the opposition party Syriza. Both candidates have not succeeded in gaining 40% of the votes to be elected in the first round. However, they will run for support in the second round on Sunday.

Nevertheless, the Macedonian minority party in Greece "Rainbow" will take part in the forthcoming EU elections, which is a great opportunity to raise voice and be represented in the political scene.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

that's good news to come out of Greece for a change tom.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Sweet Sixteen
      Banned
      • Jan 2014

Better late than never, that we have some information about Rainbow Party's participation in local elections.

The village of Ovcarani is Melite (in municipality of Florina) and has no Mayor. The Head of the Local Council becomes the member of the first Party in Melite that took the most votes. The first party in Melite is the one of Syriza (Coalition of Radical Left) that overall came third in Florina and won’t participate in the second round.

The village of Neret is Polypotamos, also in the municipality of Florina. It’s not clear what Vasil Stojkov is doing. Probably he is one of the many candidate municipality councilors that run with one of the two New Democracy candidate Mayors (Voskopoulos and Constantinides) that came first and compete in the second round.

The info on Nikolaos Tsotskos is wrong. He was one of the candidate municipality councilors with the Syriza party that came third. He is not heading anything and his party is not participating in second round. Unless they have the name wrong. I don’t get it.

These are the results of the first round per village in the municipality of Florina.

==
      Last edited by Sweet Sixteen; 05-22-2014, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• Niko777
        • Oct 2010

Intervju so Pavle Voskopoulous Filipov - YouTube

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Sweet Sixteen View Post
          Better late than never, that we have some information about Rainbow Party's participation in local elections.

The village of Ovcarani is Melite (in municipality of Florina) and has no Mayor. The Head of the Local Council becomes the member of the first Party in Melite that took the most votes. The first party in Melite is the one of Syriza (Coalition of Radical Left) that overall came third in Florina and won’t participate in the second round.

The village of Neret is Polypotamos, also in the municipality of Florina. It’s not clear what Vasil Stojkov is doing. Probably he is one of the many candidate municipality councilors that run with one of the two New Democracy candidate Mayors (Voskopoulos and Constantinides) that came first and compete in the second round.

The info on Nikolaos Tsotskos is wrong. He was one of the candidate municipality councilors with the Syriza party that came third. He is not heading anything and his party is not participating in second round. Unless they have the name wrong. I don’t get it.

These are the results of the first round per village in the municipality of Florina.
          http://radioflorina.blogspot.gr/2014...post_6215.html

==
          SS, we neither know nor care what Melite or Polypotamos is. No need for the introductions.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Niko777
            • Oct 2010

Comment

• Sweet Sixteen
              Banned
              • Jan 2014

They'll be around 0,08%-0,10%.

If they go even worse, it may be a mix of their increased disappointment and unusual significance of this specific European election.

If they do better, it will be a surprise.

In Florina district they are around 3,1%-3,7%.

In (exactly) 24 hours from now, check this

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

as long as the people are getting their say who cares and the elections are carried out in a fair & reasonable way.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DedoAleko
                  • Jun 2009

google translate:

The party of Macedonians in greece "Rainbow" won a thousand votes more than last election

Solun ,Kukus, Voden and Kostur are just some of the cities in which it increased the rating of the party of Macedonians in greece " Rainbow " .

As correspondent Netpress Athens yesterday held elections for Members of the European Parliament , the party of Macedonians gained over 1,000 more votes than the last election in 2009 th .

After counted 98 % of the vote , " Rainbow " has won 5671 votes , unlike five years ago when the number of votes won was the 4512th

In two polling stations in Thessaloniki and the region , " Rainbow " won over 260 votes more than last election. An upward trend in the number of votes won and has Ser , Kukus , Negus , Voden , Kozani and Kostur .

It is significant that support for " Rainbow " officially grew despite all the knowledge of pressure , blackmail , forgery and irregularities that are an integral part of traditional incorrect regarding the Greek state and media have to " Rainbow " .

The party had said that since all conditions can not expect spectacular results, but that the mere participation a success . Participating election party provides minimal evidence for the existence of Macedonians in Greece in January while denying Athens which he claims has minority .
                  " The biggest nightmare for Greece 's political awakening of the Macedonians and support Rainbow " said Philip Vaskopoulos Netpress Paul presidency of the party .

Winner of the European elections that the opposition SYRIZA won about 3 percent more than the ruling Nea Dimokratija . The European Parliament will sit and neo-Nazis from the Golden Dawn that these elections finish third .

izvor: http://netpress.com.mk/partijata-na-...natite-izbori/

ЕДНО ГОЛЕМО БРАВО НА СИТЕ МАКЕДОНЦИ КОИ ЈА КРЕНАА ГЛАВАТА И ПОКАЖАА ДЕКА МАКЕДОНЦИТЕ ПОСТОЈАТ !!!
                  ИСТО ТАКА, ЧЕСТИТО НА ТИЕ МАЛКУМИНА ШТО УСПЕЕА ТОЛКУ МНОГУ !!
                  ЧЕСТИТО ВИНОЖИТО, ЧЕСТИТО МАКЕДОНЦИ !!!

ΕΝΑ ΜΕΓΑΛΟ ΜΠΡΑΒΟ ΣΕ ΟΛΟΥΣ ΤΟΥΣ ΜΑΚΕΔΟΝΕΣ ΠΟΥ ΣΗΚΩΣΑΝ ΤΟ ΚΕΦΑΛΙ ΤΟΥΣ ΚΑΙ ΑΠΕΔΕΙΞΑΝ ΟΤΙ ΥΠΑΡΧΟΥΝ !!!
                  ΕΠΙΣΗΣ, ΣΥΓΧΑΡΗΤΗΡΙΑ ΣΕ ΑΥΤΟΥΣ ΤΟΥΣ ΛΙΓΟΥΣ ΠΟΥ ΚΑΤΑΦΕΡΑΝ ΤΟΣΑ ΠΟΛΛΑ !!!
                  ΣΥΓΧΑΡΗΤΗΡΙΑ ΟΥΡΑΝΙΟ ΤΟΞΟ, ΣΥΓΧΑΡΗΤΗΡΙΑ ΜΑΚΕΔΟΝΕΣ!!!

Pavlos Voskopoulos Filipov
                  Last edited by DedoAleko; 05-26-2014, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• Niko777
                    • Oct 2010

The final result was 5754 votes.

The party saw a drop in support in Lerin, but a slight increase in other Macedonian areas.

Here are past results:

1994 European Parliament

1999 European Parliament

2004 European Parliament

2009 European Parliament

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

guys why such a small vote there are far more people than they claim from the vote.
                      We know there are a lot more macedonians in the aegean who are not getting their basic rights.
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                      X