X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Macedonian Support for Serbian Flood Victims

Yes..Macedonians actually donating something. What are people's thoughts?

Thousands of people gathered in town squares across the country on Sunday in a drive to collect food and other necessities for the flood-stricken people of neighbouring Serbia and Bosnia.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

exactly but I thought its the kind Macedonian spirit.What else could it be.Would it be reciprocal if Macedonians were involved in a flood.??Red cross gathers stuff all the time Eg soap & washing powder from Germany to give to old incapacitated Macedonians.My tetka was telling me the germans gave money to fix her teeth.They gave her soap,washing powder,clothes ,blanket,etc.So in a way its good giving to the red cross.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

MOC donated 50,000 Euros. Can anyone remember the last time the MOC donated anything?

If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
        MOC donated 50,000 Euros. Can anyone remember the last time the MOC donated anything?

http://www.dnevnik.mk/default.asp?It...203C9630EC0BCD
        Must be a recent trend, why just the other day they donated what little was left of their dignity to attend a joint celebration with the Bulgars...
        Last edited by Tomche Makedonche; 05-19-2014, 09:24 AM.
        “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Tomche Makedonche View Post
          Must be a recent trend, why just the other day they donated what little was left of their dignity to attend a joint celebration with the Bulgars...
          Hahaha, yes, I saw that.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

probably the serbs told them to do it probably for recognition reasons.Very odd for moss to stick its head out & donate.Usually the church doesn't donate it collects donations.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

Regardless of intentions, I would like to believe that we have humanity and compassion, Macedonia was first in the ranks to donate assistance and support, and for that am truly grateful. My first cousin lives in Belgrade with his family, his dad was Serbian, and a beautiful man.

At times like this, "acts of god" flooding, earthquakes, if humanity cannot extend a hand of support, then the human race is doomed.
              I have also seen the greek trolls showing their filthy black hearts against the thanks that Serbian fb page is giving for the support, all it does is show them for what they are.

I abhor human suffering, politics should be put aside , when Skopje was hit with the devastating earthquake, where did the first hand of support come from !

I do resent your comment George - the serbs told them to do it....and am taking offense, people have lost homes, pets, belongings are displaced, the agriculture that Bosnia and Serbia depend upon is going to see them in an even bigger financial crises. And am disgusted with Australia, with their lack of acknowledgement, but then, we have Tony Abott and fat smokin Jo in denying foreign aid.

You would think if Macedonia was to suffer a crises from an act of God that they would not be bartering politics, but grateful for any assistance !
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                • Oct 2011

I agree Julie, while we could argue points of motive and merit, I think the volunteering of humanitarian aid in the case of a natural disaster, regardless of where or who, should not be held in the negative at all. The fact that its also been said that to date, Macedonia’s contribution to the relief so far has been more than what the EU and US combined have contributed, says a lot about the general good will of the majority of our impoverished 2 million citizens. I don’t see this as a bad thing.

At least the Serbs and Bosnians acknowledge the sincerity of our people in such circumstances, unlike the Greeks, who not too long ago were happy to allow their politician’s to let their country burn then to accept any remote form of aid from the “supposed usurpers” of the North. At least we found out that ridiculously overwhleming inajt isn't just a Macedonian trait after all.
                “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Tomche Makedonche View Post
                  At least the Serbs and Bosnians acknowledge the sincerity of our people in such circumstances, unlike the Greeks, who not too long ago were happy to allow their politician’s to let their country burn then to accept any remote form of aid from the “supposed usurpers” of the North. At least we found out that ridiculously overwhleming inajt isn't just a Macedonian trait after all.
                  Solid point.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post

http://www.dnevnik.mk/default.asp?It...203C9630EC0BCD
                    The MOC has enough links to Serbs to poke a very big stick at.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                      • Jan 2009

In the middle of a natural disaster, These scumbag shiptari place offensives signs up during footballs match at Gostivar.

Inhuman and shameful signs in Pristina and Gostivar - Kanal5

The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

I wonder how they managed to agree on it & how & where will the money be channelled.
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                          The MOC has enough links to Serbs to poke a very big stick at.
                          That's true they do.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

I just heard the latest theory in Macedonia - The floods in Serbia were a controlled and targeted climate attack launched by the Americans. Floods in Bosnia are unconfirmed - they could have been natural.

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

The Macedonian band KISMI
                              Is headed to Melbourne........again.

This time it's for a good cause. All money going to the Novak Djokovic Foundation in support for Bosnia and Serbia.

I wander if Novak's Orthodox brothers (Melbourne Greeks) doing anything similar.
                              Last edited by Bill77; 05-20-2014, 05:25 AM.
                              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

Working...
                              X