• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spitfire
    Banned
    • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Momce Makedonce View Post
    I repeat, how the hell would YOU know what these people want.

I`m simplistic? You spastic, the truth is right in front of your miserable eyes and yet, you cant even admit that there is a minority in Greece that self identifies as Macedonian.

Shame on you.
    How do I know?

Let's see what they have to say you prick.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• vicsinad
      • May 2011

Spitfire:

Notice at the top of the website, it's the "Political Party of the Macedonian Minority of Greece."

RAINBOW is the political organization of the Macedonian ethnic minority living within the boundaries of the Greek state, and engaged in the country's domestic political scene

And notice the language they are promoting in Greece:

“We, the members of the Macedonian community in Greece, have made the first step towards the recognition of the Macedonian language in our country by publishing this book. Even though we believe that the Greek state should have taken this initiative as is standard international practice, we still want to urge our government to finally introduce the Macedonian language to the state educational system.”

Spitfire, please voluntarily leave this forum or many of us will put pressure on the admins to ban you.

Comment

• spitfire
        Banned
        • Aug 2014

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
        Spitfire:

Notice at the top of the website, it's the "Political Party of the Macedonian Minority of Greece."

RAINBOW is the political organization of the Macedonian ethnic minority living within the boundaries of the Greek state, and engaged in the country's domestic political scene

And notice the language they are promoting in Greece:

“We, the members of the Macedonian community in Greece, have made the first step towards the recognition of the Macedonian language in our country by publishing this book. Even though we believe that the Greek state should have taken this initiative as is standard international practice, we still want to urge our government to finally introduce the Macedonian language to the state educational system.”

Spitfire, please voluntarily leave this forum or many of us will put pressure on the admins to ban you.
        Where's the word minority? Do you understand the difference?

Recognition of macedonian language is very general. In greece your language, the one you speak in your state, is not recognised as macedonian. Be carefull when reading through the lines.
        Last edited by spitfire; 12-18-2014, 10:37 AM.

Comment

• vicsinad
          • May 2011

"Political Party of the Macedonian Minority of Greece."

Comment

• spitfire
            Banned
            • Aug 2014

And here's the interview of Voskopoulos where he said about the condom.
            He also speaks about the matter with a very different approach than yours.

It's in greek.

Greece, MAKEDONES, GREEKS, ELLINES, MACEDONIANS, VOSKOPOULOS, PAULOS

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
              • Jul 2012

Originally posted by spitfire View Post
              How do I know?

Let's see what they have to say you prick.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

How does this prove that Macedonians in Greece don`t exist you idiot?
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• vicsinad
                • May 2011

Read it again.

Comment

• spitfire
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2014

That's not the title of the party you fool. The party is called the rainbow party.
                  They wouldn't be able to go to enter elections under a party with the term minority.
                  Hahahahaaa, what a joke you are.

Comment

• spitfire
                    Banned
                    • Aug 2014

Read it again.
                    I did, do you want me to show their ballot? DO YOU?

Comment

• spitfire
                      Banned
                      • Aug 2014

How does this prove that Macedonians in Greece don`t exist you idiot?
                      Well why don't you ask Voskopoulos then. I'm sure he'd be happy to explain why the whole thing is a political trick.
                      I don't expect you to understand politics, but who knows, maybe you will.

Minority party... ahahaaahaaa. What fools!

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                        • Jul 2012

Originally posted by spitfire View Post
                        Well why don't you ask Voskopoulos then. I'm sure he'd be happy to explain why the whole thing is a political trick.
                        I don't expect you to understand politics, but who knows, maybe you will.

Minority party... ahahaaahaaa. What fools!
                        Please Spitfire wake up. Where does he state in the video that he isn`t Macedonian and that he is Greek. Political trick?? Please...
                        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• spitfire
                          Banned
                          • Aug 2014

Please Spitfire wake up. Where does he state in the video that he isn`t Macedonian and that he is Greek. Political trick?? Please...
                          He says that it's a personal decision MM. His words not mine. And the video has his relative also who is greek.

So it's clear what this thing is all about. But even if we accept it as it is and take what you say, you can't explain why in the second video which is the interview, he says that he doesn't want any state to use them because he knows what happens to condoms.

So either way, there is a problem when you try to claim them. QED.

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

Spitfire you are a liar.THe original texts were NOT IN GREEK.THEY WERE IN Pelasgian .you are totally confused LIAR.Uploaded on Sep 23, 2009

Ancient Macedonian words in Homer's Iliad
                            In the Iliad and Odyssey, attributed to Homer, the great multitude of non-Greek people living around Olympus and further north in Europe were described as being as, Numerous as the leaves in the forests with chariots and weapons decorated with gleaming gold and silverlike gods.
                            The Pelazgian people are clearly described in Homeric poems as non-Greek, with their own language and traditions totally different from Greek. They inhabited the Balkan Peninsula (known by the names Macedonians, Thracians, Illyrians, etc.) and they spread throughout south-eastern Europe (under the common name Scythians).
                            What is most interesting about Homers stories, especially the Iliad, is that they were originally written in the prehistoric Macedonian language
                            The Ancient Macedonian language (provisional ISO-DIS 639-1,2 I 3 3.5 XMK) was the tongue of the ancient Macedonians. It was spoken especially in the inland regions of Macedon, away from the coast, during the 1st millennium BC, surviving into the early centuries of the Common Era
                            * "Who is Homer?"[1]
                            * "multiple or single authorship?"[2]
                            * "By whom, when, where, and under what circumstances were the poems composed?"[3]

To these questions the possibility of archaeological answers have added a few more:

* "How reliable is the tradition embodied in the Homeric poems?"[4]
                            * "How old are the oldest elements in Homeric poetry which can be dated with certainty?"

Now if we take all of this into consideration and observe Homer from the point of view of the oral tradition, which was handed down from antiquity to classical times when it was first recorded, we may say that the final product was a work of many authors who have retold the epic poem over and over again, over the centuries, adding to it words from various languages!
                            More evidence that gives credence to the existence of an ancient prehistoric Macedonian civilization comes to us from ancient literature. One such source that greatly influenced our impression of the ancients and inspired Alexander the king of Macedonia to seek adventure was Homer’s epic poems. About five hundred years after the Trojan Wars, Homer wrote the Iliad and the Odyssey. Homerâ's work captivated his audience with events that.
                            Homer was born in the 8th century B.C. and created true literary masterpieces that are enjoyed as much today, as they were in the days of Alexander the king of Macedonia. Originally, Homerâ's stories were folktales told and retold for millenniums until they were immortalized in print in the 6th century B.C."
                            Once again spitfire you are wrong.You try and lie your way here.The only TRUTH YOU HAVE TOLD is you should be banned by ADMIN.
                            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

Spitfire yoare a fool who beleives anything their govt tells them to beleive .You can't accept the word macedonia neither you or your govt.You call macedonia skopje or skopijan.Over 130 countries right around the world call the country not skopje but macedonia.Think about how the greeks have been deliberately telling the world that we are not macedonians we are just slavs.But let me tell you if we apply your logic.YOU TOO WOULD BE CLASSED AS SLAVS as the SLAVS went to HELLAS.The only people using the derogarotory comments is the greeks NO one elese.You are all simpletons and fools if you think you can pull over people's eyes.One country that you tried to pull the wool over the eyes is australia.You tried to say the macedonians in australia are not that but slavs and that their language was /is macedonian.This forced prefix is to do with votes not reality.Eventually it went to the court in victoria known as the slav prefix dispute.This is where the greeks tried to force the SLAV PREFIX on us.THEY LOST.
                              It was proved that ther was/is no such a thing as SLAV it was used in a drogotary manner.SPITFIRE YOUR LOT LOST.I wonder why you havent BEEN BANNED BY NOW.
                              YOU dob't make ANY SENSE you ARE a STOOGE for your govt.
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Constellation
                                • Jul 2014

Originally posted by Amphipolis
                                This is a (possible) answer by Misirkov. I just copy/paste, so I hope it is accurate and you won't kill me if it's not.
                                I would disagree.

Krste Misirkov was a rather contradictory man, and his writings are representative of the age in which he lived in.

There are many problems with Krste's approach and writings.

First, his argument rests on the Slavic Migration Theory. That south Slavs descend from northern Slavs; and that south Slavs had no individual identity apart from Slav. Using this as his starting point, he then builds an argument that south Slavs later separated and developed into individual ethnic enclaves. Macedonian Slavs are not Macedonians, he believed, but ethnic Slavs who identified as “Macedonian”, not because they are ethnic Macedonians, but rather because they were Slavs who lived in historic Macedonia.

The name Macedonian was first used by the Macedonian Slavs as a geographical term to indicate their origin.
                                The problem with this approach to history is that it is blind.

It is a house of cards.

Comment

Working...
                                X