X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kabadaja
    • May 2010

Spitfire..
    I undestanda Inglish priti bluddy goodly. You have explained nothing you self described expensive whore!!! To which does the Slav identifier refer if not for " every one of those".
    What is Slavic culture and origin?

Filipov is Macedonian living in the Macedonian minority in Greece. His relatives can call him whatever they want. Long live the Macedonian minority in Greece!!
    Macedonia – our identity, our faith, our history, our tradition, our culture, our past, our future – that’s Macedonia.

Comment

• spitfire
      Banned
      • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Kabadaja View Post
      Spitfire..
      I undestanda Inglish priti bluddy goodly. You have explained nothing you self described expensive whore!!! To which does the Slav identifier refer if not for " every one of those".
      What is Slavic culture and origin?

Filipov is Macedonian living in the Macedonian minority in Greece. His relatives can call him whatever they want. Long live the Macedonian minority in Greece!!
      It seems that you undestanda Inglish bluddy lousy, but this is not the point. Neither is your reading skills.
      You ask me what is slavic culture?
      Slavic culture is the culture related to slavs. Pretty easy huh?
      Voskopoulos is greek, just another politician making money. What else is new?
      Yes, long live greek minority in macedonia. Shall we exchange them?

Unbelievable easy.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by spitfire View Post
        No megale, this is irredentism and a straight violation of another country's internal afairs.
        It is so unsubstantiated when you use the word minority, that I can claim a greek minority in macedonia too.
        Those who cross the border to go for shopping in the weekends.

There is no macedonian minority in Greece. Go ask those billinguals what their nationality is. It's that simple.
        Greece is like Australia. Full of different ethnicities. The difference is you are not allowed to express your ethnicity in Greece. You can't understand that because your mind is not liberated enough. So, I will say that I understand your handicap and the handicap is being Greek.

What is this story again with the arnauti?
        It is hilarious. Macedonians know who they are and when they see Macedonians or Arnauti pretending to be something different (particularly when pretending to be Greek), they make their thoughts very clear. Anyway, back in the 90's we had some Arnauti following us around at protests filming us so they could send the footage back to Greece for money/acknowledgement/confirmation of Greekness. We know the people. The ones from near Lerin. Pathetic wannabe Greeks. Their kids are SOOOOO Greek now. I bet they can't even speak Albanian (and barely Greek).

It's not my purpose to hit you with anything. I have everything recorded in my history. On the other hand you don't.
        I don't care what you are really. In fact you could regard yourself as whatever you want.
        My point is that you can't build a case based on evidence, and hide two thirds of that evidence on the way of building a case.
        All this coming from the guy who wants to classify Macedonians as "slavic" but can't really describe it, evades calling it an ethnicity but hints that it is an ethnicity. How very Greek of you.

P.S. I did read later your description of MY Macedonian language as an "idiom".

First of all, fuck you (and make sure it's in a way you DON'T like).

Secondly, according to you, my language is only an "idiom", whilst your glorious language that you can understand Homer's ejaculant with is pure and unchanged and completely Greek notwithstanding the bullshit machinations of the 1850's to purify it.

Oh, and if you truly were homosexual, you would know what it means to be a minority and you would acknowledge the Macedonians of Greece as a minority.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

[QUOTE=spitfire;157817] Yes, long live greek minority in macedonia. Shall we exchange them?

Admin.
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

...I am a very expensive whore for you boy. Go play with your schoolmates now. Or go solo.

There is no macedonian minority in greece no matter how you hit your arse to the ground.
            Voskopoulos is greek. Ask his relatives, they 'll tell you. One of his relatives is an elected greek official, and he supports his greek identity.
            Yeah, it hurts, I know... .
            spitfire, nobody doubts that you're a whore...you sell your arse like every cheap whore does, the only difference is that it's disguised as 'greek style' patriotism.

Your entire country is the product of cheap, shameless whoredom...just like Voskopoulos' relatives that believe they're 'greek'...no different probably to your own relatives who claim to be 'greek' but their origins are probably Albanian, Turk, Vlah or some other identity that they whored away for a few pieces of bread and no dignity...and if it'll make the pain in your arse go away each night, be comforted knowing that all of us have 'greek' relatives...

Comment

• Nikolaj
              • Aug 2014

Spitfire let me tell you a little story.

My grandparents were telling me stories about when they visited Greece (cities they called Kostur, Voden, Solun and I think Kukush), quite a long time ago. They said it felt like they were in their home town Bitola; this screams minority or even, majority. They were also telling me about the next time they visited on their first day this shop owner they knew to be Macedonian got very mad when they started speaking to him in Macedonian as they’ve done previously because apparently "they would burn down my house."

But of course, who will trust what they say, they aren’t the ones who were physically exposed to that environment, the Modern Greek historians were, were they not?

Please tell me where all these people went? How did they disappear? What is a logical approach to conclude where these Greek towns with tremendous Macedonian characteristics disappear? Or… Do you agree there is a possibility you cannot visually see a Macedonian identity in Greece or statistically see a Macedonian identity for the same reason Macedonians who live in Greece have forcefully learnt your Greek language?

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

The supposed greek macedonians were a concocted group of people if anything they aren't greek let alone macedonian.They seem in the proverbial limbo as they aren't realkly recognized.So the greeks hope to divide and conquer.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Amphipolis
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Nikolaj View Post

My grandparents were telling me stories about when they visited Greece (cities they called Kostur, Voden, Solun and I think Kukush), quite a long time ago. They said it felt like they were in their home town Bitola; this screams minority or even, majority. They were also telling me about the next time they visited on their first day this shop owner they knew to be Macedonian got very mad when they started speaking to him in Macedonian as they’ve done previously because apparently "they would burn down my house."

But of course, who will trust what they say, they aren’t the ones who were physically exposed to that environment, the Modern Greek historians were, were they not?

Please tell me where all these people went? How did they disappear? What is a logical approach to conclude where these Greek towns with tremendous Macedonian characteristics disappear? Or… Do you agree there is a possibility you cannot visually see a Macedonian identity in Greece or statistically see a Macedonian identity for the same reason Macedonians who live in Greece have forcefully learnt your Greek language?
                  Can you be a little more precise in your questions? Which decades did your parents visit Macedonia (the first and second time). Things DO gradually change, but what is it that impressed them exactly or found worth discussing? Which people vanished?

All people can speak Greek and they DO have a “forced” education as you put it. The degree of knowledge or use of other languages (as home language, mother language, second language etc), per area or linguistic group, the relation of language to political or national conscience etc is studied and discussed, see this:

When I traveled North and spent a few days in Skopje and (unfortunately less than a day) in Monastir, I didn’t feel a striking difference in landscape or people. On the contrary, I DID notice the difference in village architecture as soon as I entered South Serbia and I DID notice the slim-tall type of Serbian girls.

Comment

• Nikolaj
                    • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Amphipolis View Post
                    Can you be a little more precise in your questions? Which decades did your parents visit Macedonia (the first and second time). Things DO gradually change, but what is it that impressed them exactly or found worth discussing? Which people vanished?
                    They are around above 70 years old now (grandparents not parents). I assume they visited in their late 20's or 30's but I could be off as I did not ask the precise decade. They did not tell me this because it was impressive. They said what they said and what I took from it was that heavy Macedonian communities existed then changed to become fearful partial Greek speakers who do not dare speak their mother tongue. I am the one who brought up their travelling history and this happened to be part of it. Who vanished? If these people are statistically labelled as ethnic Greeks who speak Greek therefore appear to be Greek, where do you think they vanished to? That's right, they haven't, they are still their living under Greek ethnicity. Which is why Spitfires 'acknowledgment of minorities' is quite dumb.

All people can speak Greek and they DO have a “forced” education as you put it. The degree of knowledge or use of other languages (as home language, mother language, second language etc), per area or linguistic group, the relation of language to political or national conscience etc is studied and discussed, see this:

What language people speak in their house hold is statistically out of question, especially when it comes to Greece. If you are implying the younger generation was the only one who was forced to learn Greek in school you are wrong on that. I asked this question in particular and through time the elders do in fact learn how to speak sub-fluent Greek.

When I traveled North and spent a few days in Skopje and (unfortunately less than a day) in Monastir, I didn’t feel a striking difference in landscape or people. On the contrary, I DID notice the difference in village architecture as soon as I entered South Serbia and I DID notice the slim-tall type of Serbian girls.
                    Between modern northern Greek cities and Skopje/Bitola(Monastir) or between Skopje and Bitola? If so, what is the significance in this?

However, my question was quite clear. Do you agree there is a possibility you cannot visually see a Macedonian identity in Greece or statistically see a Macedonian identity for the same reason Macedonians who live in Greece have forcefully learnt your Greek language?

Comment

• Kabadaja
                      • May 2010

Spitfire..
                      You are a RACIST and XENOPHOBE!!!
                      Where do you get off indirectly calling me a paedophile and wanker? I know you're circling this fictitious Slav thing and you stated the Slav ethnicity relates to Slavs. Again, what or who is a Slav? And as per your definition, where is the origin of this elusive Slav?
                      Making idiotic statements about idioms etc is extremely offensive. So to make a statement like that I would assume you understand The glorious Macedonian language. Then reply to me in Macedonian.
                      Abe pile, jas se razbiram so nasite vo belo morski/ egejski del. oti ne mozis da prifatis be nemtur eden. Da ti se mocam I da se udajis vo tvojot racizm. Razbiras?
                      Long live the Macedonians in Greece and fuck I'm proud to be Macedonian being born in Macedonia and be able to speak Macedonian.
                      Last edited by Kabadaja; 12-18-2014, 02:39 AM.
                      Macedonia – our identity, our faith, our history, our tradition, our culture, our past, our future – that’s Macedonia.

Comment

• spitfire
                        Banned
                        • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                        Greece is like Australia. Full of different ethnicities. The difference is you are not allowed to express your ethnicity in Greece. You can't understand that because your mind is not liberated enough. So, I will say that I understand your handicap and the handicap is being Greek.
                        No it's not like the place you live in. Let me give you the picture from someone living actually in the area and is aware of the Balkans. Greece has Greeks.

It is hilarious. Macedonians know who they are and when they see Macedonians or Arnauti pretending to be something different (particularly when pretending to be Greek), they make their thoughts very clear. Anyway, back in the 90's we had some Arnauti following us around at protests filming us so they could send the footage back to Greece for money/acknowledgement/confirmation of Greekness. We know the people. The ones from near Lerin. Pathetic wannabe Greeks. Their kids are SOOOOO Greek now. I bet they can't even speak Albanian (and barely Greek).
                        Come on now Risto. I'm sure this has happened in Greece during protests too. What's this supposed to mean? He filmed you, so what?
                        You weren't in a peculiar stance were you?

All this coming from the guy who wants to classify Macedonians as "slavic" but can't really describe it, evades calling it an ethnicity but hints that it is an ethnicity. How very Greek of you.
                        Where did I claim all these? Can you show me?

P.S. I did read later your description of MY Macedonian language as an "idiom".
                        By whom? I was not reffering to your slavic language, but the slavic idiom the few billinguals in aegean macedonia use.
                        You should really stop imagining what I say and quote me.
                        I expect better from you. I don't know why but I do.

First of all, fuck you (and make sure it's in a way you DON'T like).

Secondly, according to you, my language is only an "idiom", whilst your glorious language that you can understand Homer's ejaculant with is pure and unchanged and completely Greek notwithstanding the bullshit machinations of the 1850's to purify it.
                        First of all fuck you too, but make sure she's got big tits. See, I'm not retaliating. You should thank me for it.

Your language, their idiom. It's not a language, they don't even have a written form, let alone tenses!

Oh, and if you truly were homosexual, you would know what it means to be a minority and you would acknowledge the Macedonians of Greece as a minority.
                        No I'm straight. You simply didn't get the vernacular. That's OK.

There is no macedonian minority in greece.
                        Last edited by spitfire; 12-18-2014, 04:00 AM.

Comment

• spitfire
                          Banned
                          • Aug 2014

[QUOTE=julie;157819]
                          Yes, long live greek minority in macedonia. Shall we exchange them?

Admin.
                          Look I can use smilies too!

Comment

• makedonche
                            • Oct 2008

You provided pelasgian texts (they are not texts) transliterated into something else, in order to prove what?
                            That you can transliterate words?

And this helps the conversation? I see.
                            Spitfire

Once again really slowly for you this time....I provided pelasgian texts because you keep bringing them up in the conversation...not because I had nothing better to do, and since I've brought them up you refuse to refer to them and go into denial about them...are you sure you're not Albanian? ...or in charge of Greece's finances?
                            It helps the conversation because it shows what you are referring to i.e. "pelasgian texts", so what point were you making when you brought pelasgian texts into the discussion? and why?
                            On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• spitfire
                              Banned
                              • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Nikolaj View Post

I like fairy tales, but what do you mean exactly? Your grandparents thought there was a minority therefore there is one?
                              And what do you mean forced education? There is mandatory education in greece for 9 years. We don't want our people uneducated. It is a basic human right to have education.
                              In this way you don't hang around forums showing how uneducated you are. It is important.

Originally posted by Kabadaja View Post
                              Spitfire..
                              You are a RACIST and XENOPHOBE!!!
                              Where do you get off indirectly calling me a paedophile and wanker? I know you're circling this fictitious Slav thing and you stated the Slav ethnicity relates to Slavs. Again, what or who is a Slav? And as per your definition, where is the origin of this elusive Slav?
                              Making idiotic statements about idioms etc is extremely offensive. So to make a statement like that I would assume you understand The glorious Macedonian language. Then reply to me in Macedonian.
                              Abe pile, jas se razbiram so nasite vo belo morski/ egejski del. oti ne mozis da prifatis be nemtur eden. Da ti se mocam I da se udajis vo tvojot racizm. Razbiras?
                              Long live the Macedonians in Greece and fuck I'm proud to be Macedonian being born in Macedonia and be able to speak Macedonian.
                              I am neither of these. I am a cosmopolitan.

I don't speak any slavic language, so it would be hard for me to even begin to understand what you asked me there.

It is an idiom my friend, not a language. Do you know the difference?

Long live everybody my friend.
                              Last edited by spitfire; 12-18-2014, 03:49 AM.

Comment

• spitfire
                                Banned
                                • Aug 2014

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                                Spitfire

Once again really slowly for you this time....I provided pelasgian texts because you keep bringing them up in the conversation...not because I had nothing better to do, and since I've brought them up you refuse to refer to them and go into denial about them...are you sure you're not Albanian? ...or in charge of Greece's finances?
                                It helps the conversation because it shows what you are referring to i.e. "pelasgian texts", so what point were you making when you brought pelasgian texts into the discussion? and why?
                                I see. You are confused. It's OK, I'll explain. There are no pelasgian texts first of all. Secondly Homer wrote in Greek, not pelasgian.
                                Finally the claim that Homer wrote in pelasgian and that claiming that there is a connection with your language and pelasgian, does not constitute that there is, neither does using greek words from greek texts to show that they are pelasgian with a connection to your language.

Hope this explanation helps.

Comment

Working...
                                X