• Show
Clear All
  • spitfire
    Banned
    • Aug 2014

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
    Spitfire

There's that denial showing up again!

Tell me you are not that naive that other political parties also engaged Golden dawn to carry out their unique tactics, for their own purposes...not necessarily acting as Golden Dawn!

It astounds me that you are so unaware of what's happening in your own backyard! I'm no facist, thanks very much, but I can tell you where there are plenty of them...not necessarily Golden Dawn either!
    Man, you don't even know what parties represent what in Greece and you want me to take you seriously?
    I spoke with facts, now let's see your facts. I proved the connection of the right wing parties.
    You on the other hand are speaking through imagination. It's a waste of time to speak to you.
    You are politically ignorant and you haven't got a clue. No wonder you see this as a football match.

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

Spitfire if you were stationed in kozani you would know that the macedonians are being mistreated and are not given their rights.You sound to me you are from the military and like a spy to check us out.You know what happens to spies.
      You seem to know more than you are letting on.Also you are avoiding or denying certain questions with no answers.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• spitfire
        Banned
        • Aug 2014

Originally posted by George S. View Post
        Spitfire if you were stationed in kozani you would know that the macedonians are being mistreated and are not given their rights.You sound to me you are from the military and like a spy to check us out.You know what happens to spies.
        You seem to know more than you are letting on.Also you are avoiding or denying certain questions with no answers.
        Yes George. I am from the secret service. My uncle 007, put me to this.
        In fact it was a village outside of Kozani. There is no minority there George. Everybody is a greek citizen. We don't discriminate against or for our citizens.

Comment

• spitfire
          Banned
          • Aug 2014

Not without the assistance of it's creators and sustainers...on their own Greeks would still be under Ottoman rule and the Acropolis would be half "Jamia" populated with all sorts...as it was found back in the early 1800's! As for literature...spare me the typical Greek response about being the best at everything in the world! Try and compare your literature to that of the Romans, Ottomans, Egyptians, Chinese.....let me know how you go with that!
          And prior to that there was Byzantium, and prior to that it was the Roman empire.
          If it hadn't been for the begining of time none of these would have happened. You tell' em makedonche! Yeah! Rock on!

Have you compared the literature between these cultures? You must have since you seem certain. What about your literature? Any philosophers, historians, authors of some sort?

Comment

• makedonche
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by spitfire View Post
            Man, you don't even know what parties represent what in Greece and you want me to take you seriously?
            I spoke with facts, now let's see your facts. I proved the connection of the right wing parties.
            You on the other hand are speaking through imagination. It's a waste of time to speak to you.
            You are politically ignorant and you haven't got a clue. No wonder you see this as a football match.
            Spitfire
            That's fine don't speak to me........or you could spend some time researching what's happening to your country and who's involved, it's probably an inconvenient truth for you, never mind, back to denial you go!
            On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• makedonche
              • Oct 2008

Spitfire

And prior to that there was Byzantium, and prior to that it was the Roman empire
              And they were both Greek ...right? Spare me your "everything was Greek routine"...fact is there was no such thing as Greek!
              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• makedonche
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by spitfire View Post
                And prior to that there was Byzantium, and prior to that it was the Roman empire.
                If it hadn't been for the begining of time none of these would have happened. You tell' em makedonche! Yeah! Rock on!

Have you compared the literature between these cultures? You must have since you seem certain. What about your literature? Any philosophers, historians, authors of some sort?
                I have compared them, they wrote their own literature, you had yours written for you! My literature? more people use the Cyrillic alphabet than the Greek one.....and now you're going to tell me it's an idiom of the Greek language I suppose?

Comment

• spitfire
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2014

Spitfire
                  That's fine don't speak to me........or you could spend some time researching what's happening to your country and who's involved, it's probably an inconvenient truth for you, never mind, back to denial you go!
                  Yes, do so inform me with your knowledge of your pelasgian descent. I'm all ears.
                  Of course, nothing is greek. It's all made up. It's lies.... all lies and slander I tell ya!
                  Very inconvinient I 'd say

Spitfire

And they were both Greek ...right? Spare me your "everything was Greek routine"...fact is there was no such thing as Greek!
                  It depends on what you mean it was Greek. There was certainly a greek influence but how do you define that?

I have compared them, they wrote their own literature, you had yours written for you! My literature? more people use the Cyrillic alphabet than the Greek one.....and now you're going to tell me it's an idiom of the Greek language I suppose?
                  What do you mean we had it written for us? I don't understand.
                  I envy you. You can read Dostoevsky in the original and make a meaning using your language. I can't.
                  No it wasn't a greek idiom. Using the greek alphabet as a basis to codify the language in it's written form doesn't make it greek.
                  Some alphabet would have been used. The used the greek alphabet. No big deal.
                  Last edited by spitfire; 12-14-2014, 05:48 AM.

Comment

• makedonche
                    • Oct 2008

Spitfire

Are you Albanian?...what's with the pelasgian obsession?

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

greek my foot its a phonecian alphabet and there is no link between the pelasgians and greeks.The greeks like to extend their history called classical era.No such thing.You know their writers wrote stuff hundreds of yesrs after the event .They make it out it happened overnight don't fool yourselves.There were all kinds of races in the balkans they all had their own seperate languages.Think about what hellenism means to helenise ie steal other peoples ideas and theories,heroes conquests and call them their own.Even naming people with the ous at thed to give its greek version.You know when the greeks colonised the greek peninsular they borrowed the gods from the macedonians.They hellenised them and adopted them for their own gods.The greeks harp on that they invented the olympics no the macedonians did.Think about what olymp means the sun gods mountain.The greeks adopted the olympic games.They are almost good at lying .I could say they were the cradle of democracy but i'd be lying.
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• spitfire
                        Banned
                        • Aug 2014

Spitfire

Are you Albanian?...what's with the pelasgian obsession?

What is this you are showing me makedonche?

I am reffering to your wet dream about Homer writing in pelasgian and through that, that he is connected to your language.
                        You really can't read can you?

Comment

• spitfire
                          Banned
                          • Aug 2014

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                          greek my foot its a phonecian alphabet and there is no link between the pelasgians and greeks.The greeks like to extend their history called classical era.No such thing.You know their writers wrote stuff hundreds of yesrs after the event .They make it out it happened overnight don't fool yourselves.There were all kinds of races in the balkans they all had their own seperate languages.Think about what hellenism means to helenise ie steal other peoples ideas and theories,heroes conquests and call them their own.Even naming people with the ous at thed to give its greek version.You know when the greeks colonised the greek peninsular they borrowed the gods from the macedonians.They hellenised them and adopted them for their own gods.The greeks harp on that they invented the olympics no the macedonians did.Think about what olymp means the sun gods mountain.The greeks adopted the olympic games.They are almost good at lying .I could say they were the cradle of democracy but i'd be lying.
                          Have you heard the story about the macedonians that invented the atomic bomb? No? It doesn't matter, start making it a story. Start like this: Once upon a time there was little red riding hood... .

What is "olymp" George? You seem to confuse mt. Olympus with the Olympic games in Olympia.
                          That's OK. Let me help you All these are macedonian. Absolutely. In fact it was the macedonians that invented the "olymp" games. They were the first also to conceive the idea of a game console. It was called the "Playstation minus one". After that the greeks stole the idea and sold it to SONY, who couldn't decide about its Japanese or Roman roots, hence decided to call herself SONY from the latin word for sound.

Simple things like that. Use your imagination. You're good at it.

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

Spitfire if thats your real name you are trying to distort the truth by paranoia ansd ridicule does that sound normal to you.You can't entertain the fact the greeks appropriated everything virtually from anyonelse.They tried to hide from the fact that it wasn't all greek.You can't face the truth.You simply resort to slander,ridicule and insults.I can see you have a dislike and a personal hate for us macedonians.What the fuck are you doing on our forum??Are there no greek forums??Malaka forums.??You can't face the truth its as simple as that.Majedonche has proved that you go on in your own tangent.You must be on a another world.Its called a delusional world.Funny how your greek govt can do no wrong in your view.
                            Last edited by George S.; 12-14-2014, 12:40 PM.
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

This proves you are stupid perhaps an albanian who has strayed from his roots.
                              http://youtu.be/s_y-lNvkXNUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q6LdhH_UXs

You are good at being stupid you can't accept different views especially if they contradict your views.For all we know you are a pretend greek and you are using multiple identities to infiltrate this forum.Nothing surprises me.
                              Let me explain it to you that you are delusional and insulting thats how you come accross.
                              There are a lot of things that we have proved to you ,you can't face the truth.
                              Last edited by George S.; 12-14-2014, 02:10 PM.
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• spitfire
                                Banned
                                • Aug 2014

I find it very interesting that you insist on this George, since you 've been proven wrong about this in the past.

Who organised the first Olympic games ? http://www.mn.mk/istorija/8555-Koj-gi-organizira-prvite-olimpiski-igri Google Translator:- IN HONOR OF victory over Persia and removal of Persian occupation on Macedonia, Alexander I organize the Olympic Games on the north side of the Holy Mount Olympus ... OF THESE Olympics

Tell me George. Do you take for granted that the people you talk to are ignorants?

Comment

Working...
                                X