Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

i read that when they changed the language ,the las time they did it had noi rezemblance to ancient greekSo spitfire You claim there are a lot of greek words around.I call it borrowed or copied from other cultures.So don'y be too quick that its all greekUnless they are root wordsJust remember we too have words i'm told are similar in today's words that we call macedonian.Just remember there were illyrians,thracians,pelasgians they all had similar language words to macedonian.THat's why we can understand Homers pelasgian writings in todays macedonian.
    So before you jump on your high horse think of the time frames greeks were not even on the balkan peninsular.Also have you thought of how the greeks colonised everywhere and hellenised everything and in time they adopted as their own.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• spitfire
      Banned
      • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Nikolaj View Post
      You guys weren't aware that learning how to speak Greek proves you're an ancient Athenian? Guys! Please!
      Really? How about Homer? I can understand it. Do you know how do you start the lessons in greek school about Ancient Greek language? They give you the Iliad. Just like that with no preparation at all. Day one.
      Take it, read it and make a meaning of it. That's it.

Originally posted by George S. View Post
      i read that when they changed the language ,the las time they did it had noi rezemblance to ancient greekSo spitfire You claim there are a lot of greek words around.I call it borrowed or copied from other cultures.So don'y be too quick that its all greekUnless they are root wordsJust remember we too have words i'm told are similar in today's words that we call macedonian.Just remember there were illyrians,thracians,pelasgians they all had similar language words to macedonian.THat's why we can understand Homers pelasgian writings in todays macedonian.
      So before you jump on your high horse think of the time frames greeks were not even on the balkan peninsular.Also have you thought of how the greeks colonised everywhere and hellenised everything and in time they adopted as their own.
      When was the language changed βρε Γιώργη and how? You make it sound like it is a different languge when it's not!
      What do you mean by Homer's Iliad? You can actually read the Homeric text in your modern language?

What does it say here?

ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ
      πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν:
      πολλῶν δ᾽ ἀνθρώπων ἴδεν ἄστεα καὶ νόον ἔγνω,
      πολλὰ δ᾽ ὅ γ᾽ ἐν πόντῳ πάθεν ἄλγεα ὃν κατὰ θυμόν,
      ἀρνύμενος ἥν τε ψυχὴν καὶ νόστον ἑταίρων.
      ἀλλ᾽ οὐδ᾽ ὣς ἑτάρους ἐρρύσατο, ἱέμενός περ:
      αὐτῶν γὰρ σφετέρῃσιν ἀτασθαλίῃσιν ὄλοντο,
      νήπιοι, οἳ κατὰ βοῦς Ὑπερίονος Ἠελίοιο
      ἤσθιον: αὐτὰρ ὁ τοῖσιν ἀφείλετο νόστιμον ἦμαρ.
      τῶν ἁμόθεν γε, θεά, θύγατερ Διός, εἰπὲ καὶ ἡμῖν.
      Last edited by spitfire; 12-04-2014, 02:09 AM.

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

I provided allready examples odles of them showing text and words from homers illiad matching it with modern macedonian.I'll explain it to you again.Up until the hellenes came in 800 bc the only greek spoken was attic and prior to that the only writing was lina a or b which wasn't a language or even an alhabet.Of course the greeks adopted the phonecian alphabet around 800 bc.Also they tried to decipher the PELASGIAN language .The language written by homer ,they couldn't it took them a couple of centuriues to dcipher and write it in greek.THe greeks never understood pelagian before as it was a different language just like they didn't understand macedonian as well.It was all confusing babble to them.
        Now think of your timeline you will see how i'm right the greeks claim history of which they call classic but its not theirs.Thats how they come up with 4000 years of greek history when they have only been around for a lesser period.So spifire before you get on your high horse of saying that homers illiad was written in greek it wasn't.Pelagian and greek were different languages and at 800 bc you were just getting your phonecian alphabet.Is it stole or borrowed or hellenised???
        So i'll let you read your own bastardized greek to yourself that's why you call it greek.
        Last edited by George S.; 12-04-2014, 02:54 AM.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• spitfire
          Banned
          • Aug 2014

Where is that pelasgian text of the Iliad? I'd like to have a look at it.
          George, you missed a couple of greek dialects on the way but that's ok. Homer did not write in the Attic dialect. He wrote in the Ionic dialect.

Care to show me the macedonian words in Homer's texts? I guess you mean they are in the pelasgian texts. Or is it the greek texts they 're in?

George, you are making this veeeeery easy. Please don't.
          Last edited by spitfire; 12-04-2014, 03:14 AM.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

Iam making it easy for you more shocks for there are Slavic words.part 1

more shocks for SS there are Slavic words.part 2
            [url]http://youtu.be/pJds5_2yIrk[/ur
            Ancient Macedonian words in homers illiad part 3

http://youtu.be/p7zgeZMFMSg
            Ancient Macedonian words in Homers illiad part 4
            http://youtu.be/kW5EYo09mks
            Ancient macedonians words in Homer's Iliad Part 5
            http://youtu.be/hSeA7rUzd60
            ILIAD and the ODYSSEY the END OF the GREEK LIE
            http://youtu.be/tGshp9qS5Z8

Spitfire i did find out the original writings were NOT in greek ha ha.
            its in these videos JUST GO TO U TUBE AND PUT IN HOMERS ILLIAD AND YOU"LL SEE.YOU can LIE but not hide.WE Know the truth.

Last edited by George S.; 12-04-2014, 07:23 AM.
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• spitfire
              Banned
              • Aug 2014

George, you are showing me greek words.

Listen George, don't share that crap. I've seen these videos in the past. They have so many mistakes I wouldn't even know where to stop lauphing.
              Instead have a look what these words are in reality referenced by valid academic sources.

Here are the complete Homeric texts with every word explained.

Don't make it so easy George.
              Last edited by spitfire; 12-04-2014, 03:26 AM.

Comment

• Toska
                • Sep 2008

Homer: DAVER - Macedonian: DEVER - English: brother-in-law

Homer: SVEKURO - Macedonian: SVEKOR - English: father-in-law

Homer: SVEKURA - Macedonian: SVEKRVA - English: mother-in-law

Homer: GOIOVA - Macedonian: ZOLVA - English: sister-in-law

Homer: EITERI,EITERVI - Macedonian: JETRVA - English: husband's sister

Homer: INIS,SINU- Macedonian: SIN - English: son

Homer: SNUKO,SNUSO - Macedonian: SNAJKA - English: daughter-in-law

Homer: TETA,TETE - Macedonian: TETA,TETKA - English: aunt

Homer: TATE - Macedonian: TATE,TATKO - English: father

Homer: MALA - Macedonian: MAJKA - English: mother

Homer: VESTIA,EVESTI - Macedonian: NEVESTA - English: bride

Homer: DORA,DARA - Macedonian: DAR, DARUVA - English: dowry

Comment

• Nikolaj
                  • Aug 2014

Toska, I feel as though I use the Homeric pronunciation more in my life than the proper Macedonian pronunciation.

I had no clue this was Homeric though haha.

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

AS i said the originals were written in pelasgian.The greeks took a couple of hundred years to decipher them in greek WHAT A FUCKING JOKE.
                    SpITFIRE YOU ARE A JOKE YOU ARE TOO SCARED TO LOOK AT THESE VIDEOS THAT IT DOES REVEAL WHAT I SAID>

USE http://www.kypros.org/cgi-bin/lexicon FOR SEARCH OF ANCIENT GREEK WORDS AND GREEK WORDS
                    GO AND CHANGE THIS LEXICON
                    Ancient Macedonian words in Homer's Iliad
                    In the Iliad and Odyssey, attributed to Homer, the great multitude of non-Greek people living around Olympus and further north in Europe were described as being as, Numerous as the leaves in the forests with chariots and weapons decorated with gleaming gold and silverlike gods.
                    The Pelazgian people are clearly described in Homeric poems as non-Greek, with their own language and traditions totally different from Greek. They inhabited the Balkan Peninsula (known by the names Macedonians, Thracians, Illyrians, etc.) and they spread throughout south-eastern Europe (under the common name Scythians).
                    What is most interesting about Homers stories, especially the Iliad, is that they were originally written in the prehistoric Macedonian language
                    The Ancient Macedonian language (provisional ISO-DIS 639-1,2 I 3 3.5 XMK) was the tongue of the ancient Macedonians. It was spoken especially in the inland regions of Macedon, away from the coast, during the 1st millennium BC, surviving into the early centuries of the Common Era
                    * "Who is Homer?"[1]
                    * "multiple or single authorship?"[2]
                    * "By whom, when, where, and under what circumstances were the poems composed?"[3]

To these questions the possibility of archaeological answers have added a few more:

* "How reliable is the tradition embodied in the Homeric poems?"[4]
                    * "How old are the oldest elements in Homeric poetry which can be dated with certainty?"

Now if we take all of this into consideration and observe Homer from the point of view of the oral tradition, which was handed down from antiquity to classical times when it was first recorded, we may say that the final product was a work of many authors who have retold the epic poem over and over again, over the centuries, adding to it words from various languages!
                    More evidence that gives credence to the existence of an ancient prehistoric Macedonian civilization comes to us from ancient literature. One such source that greatly influenced our impression of the ancients and inspired Alexander the king of Macedonia to seek adventure was Homer’s epic poems. About five hundred years after the Trojan Wars, Homer wrote the Iliad and the Odyssey. Homerâ's work captivated his audience with events that.
                    Homer was born in the 8th century B.C. and created true literary masterpieces that are enjoyed as much today, as they were in the days of Alexander the king of Macedonia. Originally, Homerâ's stories were folktales told and retold for millenniums until they were immortalized in print in the 6th century B.C."
                    Last edited by George S.; 12-04-2014, 07:14 AM.
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

Good on you TOSKA what a sope this spitfire is .He can't accept the truth the macedonians had their own language.
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Amphipolis
                        Banned
                        • Aug 2014

Toska,
                        A Homeric lexicon can be found here:

Homer: DAVER - Macedonian: DEVER - English: brother-in-law
                        This is δα(F)ηρ [da(w)er] = brother-in-law. Not used today.
                        Homer also uses the word γαμβρός (gambros) for brother-in-law which is the word we use today.

Homer: SVEKURO - Macedonian: SVEKOR - English: father-in-law
                        This is ekyros or s(w)ekyros (σFεκυρός) means father-in-law. Not used today.
                        Homer also uses the word πενθερός (pentheros) for father-in-law, the word we use today.

Homer: SVEKURA - Macedonian: SVEKRVA - English: mother-in-law
                        This is ekyre or s(w)ekyre (σFεκυρή) means mother-in-law. Not used today.

Homer: GOIOVA - Macedonian: ZOLVA - English: sister-in-law
                        This is galo(h)os (γάλοως) = sister-in-law. Not used today.

Homer: EITERI,EITERVI - Macedonian: JETRVA - English: husband's sister
                        This may refer to einatera (εινατερα) which means something very specific and slightly different the wife of the brother of a woman's husband. The three wives of three brothers would be einateres. Not used today.

Homer: INIS,SINU- Macedonian: SIN - English: son
                        Non-existent in Homer

Homer: SNUKO,SNUSO - Macedonian: SNAJKA - English: daughter-in-law
                        Homer uses the word νυός (nyos) for daughter-in-law.

Homer: TETA,TETE - Macedonian: TETA,TETKA - English: aunt
                        Non-existent in Homer

Homer: TATE - Macedonian: TATE,TATKO - English: father
                        Non-existent in Homer

Homer: MALA - Macedonian: MAJKA - English: mother
                        This is probably μαία (maia) refers to a nanny, wet nurse, aunt, godmother, older woman, NOT mother. Today it is used for midwife

Homer: VESTIA,EVESTI - Macedonian: NEVESTA - English: bride
                        Non-existent in Homer
                        Homer uses the word νύμφη (nymphe) for bride which is the word we use today

Homer: DORA,DARA - Macedonian: DAR, DARUVA - English: dowry
                        Non-existent in Homer.
                        Homer uses the words έδνα (edna) and μείλια (meilia) for bridal gifts, dowry. Both words are in plural. Neither is used today.

===
                        Last edited by Amphipolis; 12-04-2014, 10:02 PM.

Comment

• spitfire
                          Banned
                          • Aug 2014

I gave you every word's meaning in every Homeric text, this means thousands of words, and you come up with a few alledged dozen macedonian words in the best case scenario that does not follow linguistic rules and accepts it as it is with all the hillarious mistakes. Along with some that don't exist, typical of nationalistic scams.
                          Except that, there is no pelasgian text, and all those alledged words are from greek texts. Another nationalistic hocus pocus.

You have a few greek words in your language too. No big deal.
                          Last edited by spitfire; 12-04-2014, 01:13 PM.

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

Spitfire you are kidding yourself.I would say most of the Original texts that were written in the illiad of the pelasgian language is similar to the macedonian .You are in denial if you say its just a handfull of words.Remember your other greek buddies claimed that the original homeric texts were all supposedly written in GREEK.I found that to be a LIE.THe greeks of the time DID NOT UNDERSTAND PELASGIAN AT ALL THATS WHY IT TOOK THEM A COUPLE OF HUNDRED YEARS TO DECIPHER THEM.So all you got is ridicule and denial to rely on.WE have demostrated tto you that there are a lot of macedonian words of today that are the same as the original homeric texts.You are just denying it.
                            DENIAL<PARANOIA ,LYING ,RIDICULE ARE TOOLS OF TRADE USED BY YOUR GREEK GOVT.
                            JUst when you thought that IT WAS ALL GREEK to you WE Have proved that YOU ARE A LIAR.JUST LIKE YOUR GREEK GOVT.If you don't realise by now that you will never realise the glorious truth about the macedonians.You probably beleive that its all greek sorry to dissapoint you its not.
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• spitfire
                              Banned
                              • Aug 2014

Γιώργη,

First of all, f*ck the greek government.

Secondly, where are those pelasgian texts?

Thirdly, those videos are based on greek texts.

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

"First of all, f*ck the greek government.Not a nice thing to say.

Secondly, where are those pelasgian texts?Real scholars have access to them all the time.

Thirdly, those videos are based on greek texts.Rubbish why would they based on greek texts.
                                THe language it was written was similar to the macedonian.(like all languages in the area)Remember the greeks wrote that they couldn't understand the languages they were a babble to themThta's why they called them barabarians.You only have to read a study the languages and you will see that many if not all the original texts can be read and understood with today's macedonian.Look at the way the greeks have tried to steal the homeric texts by translating them in greek They are going on as if it couldn't have been anything but GREEK.Please keep denying it as thats why i found out that your side is constantly lying.I found out that we could understand the ILLIAD by using today's macedonian 50 years ago at school.I bet the greeks never taught that at school .No they said its all greek.
                                So in conclusion you can't bs to us by saying go and read the translated texts Of WHICH ARE ALL IN GREEK so what does that tell you about the extent you will go to falsify things..
                                Spitfire where are your greek buddies GONE as i proved to them that they were wrong about homer and the original texts.I know also for a fact that PELASGIAN was a SINILAR LANGUAGE to the MACEDONIAN.OH SORRY THERE IS NO MACEDONIAN LANGUAGE according to you ITS ALL GREEK.PLEASE KEEP DENYING.
                                So where are yor greek buddies???
                                Last edited by George S.; 12-04-2014, 03:25 PM.
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X