• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Macedonians Storm Parliament - Reassert National Sovereignty

Is what you won't read anytime soon...mwhahahahahahaa

I was going to keep this one for April Fools, but I figured we all needed a laugh.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams
  • Dejan
    • Sep 2008

Wow, the name of the thread got my hopes up! What a let down
    You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

No, I knew it was a joke.
      RoMacedonians are now in their "Golden Period" or "Belle Epoque".
      They are at peace, their art is glorious, they are prospering more than imaginable and their culture is thriving. They are living the dream.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Dejan View Post
        Wow, the name of the thread got my hopes up! What a let down
        Sorry Dejan, it was a cheap stunt on my behalf
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Stojacanec
          • Dec 2009

This article is a little late. They did storm parliament, but only to beat each other up.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

a storm in a teacup.A claytons revolution,no seriously we need the practice.
            Last edited by George S.; 02-27-2014, 02:52 PM.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
              Is what you won't read anytime soon...mwhahahahahahaa
              Lol, very cruel joke!
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
              X