• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Ahmeti collaborator to Yugoslavia’s UDBA, says Kosovo-based edition

5 February 2014 | 11:48 | FOCUS News Agency

Republika, Macedonia: Ahmeti collaborator to Yugoslavia’s UDBA, says Kosovo-based editionPicture: Focus Information AgencySkopje. Boatos newspaper, issued in Kosovo and among the Albanian diaspora, published documents that claim that leader of the ruling Macedonian party – the Democratic Union for Integration (DUI), Ali Ahmeti, used to be collaborator to the former Yugoslavian State Security Service (UDBA), Macedonian online news edition Republika reported.

The newspaper claims that the documents were received from a humanitarian organisation Sali Ceku based in Switzerland, while a report dated January 28, 2992, worked out by the foreign affairs secretariat, says that Ali Ahmeti received big sum of money from the Yugoslavian Consulate in Geneva at the exchange of two video images showing the military actions of the Albanians in the camp at the border between Switzerland and France.
    I can almost understand why an ethnic Albanian would be anti-Macedonian. But why lead the country?
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com
  • The LION will ROAR
    • Jan 2009

Во Југославија Али Ахмети се представувал под идентитетот Александар Антиќ во тоа време работел за тајни служби на Југославија или УДБА инаку Али Ахмети е роден во Зајас и тој не е шитпар по националност него Македонски муслиман или ТОРБЕШ правилното име му е Али Ахмедовски се пошиптарил во Германија
    Google Translator:-
    In Yugoslavia Ali Ahmeti predstavuval under Aleksandar Antic identity at the time worked for the secret services of Yugoslavia or otherwise UDBA Ali Ahmeti was born in Zajas and he is shitpar an ethnic Macedonian Muslims him or Torbesh proper name is Ali Ahmedovski are poshiptaril in German
    The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

TLR,do you have the source for that...?
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
        • Jan 2009

Sorry No, got that from someone in Facebook
        The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

No worries, thanks LTWR.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

In this day & age people will sell anything & do anything to make money.Some would sell their soul or their mother given half a chance.Ahmeti was supposed to have been a sick pensioner indeed.He started the 2001 war we know its more of a pretext to destabilize Macedonia to be taken over.We don't need to be reminded.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
            X