X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by slovenec zrinski View Post
    I am fully aware of the Croatians plans more or less behind the scene and if given the option to join Croatia probably would have voted for that...but since that option never was a reality we will actually never know unless there were polls taken amongs the Croatians at that time.
    Polls? You may have missed it but they voted with their guns.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
      • Sep 2008

And yet, here they are STILL in a Federation with Bosniaks

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
        • Sep 2008

And if my memory doesnt serve me wrong they re-united with their foes after the Oluja in Croatia and together stood knocking on the gates of Banja LUka only to be stopped by the International Community who threatened to bomb them all if they didnt stop....One can only wonder what Bosnia would have looked like if that would have happened.

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

And yet, here they are STILL in a Federation with Bosniaks
          Slovenec, how does what happened after the war impact on the cause of the war itself? You can't have retrospective justifications for your views on the pre-war events. You're moving into circular logic...
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
            • Sep 2008

The Federation was formed and signed in 1994 while the war was still on in BiH. The war ended in 1995.

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

The Federation was formed and signed in 1994 while the war was still on in BiH. The war ended in 1995.
              What year did the war start?

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
                • Sep 2008

It started in 1992 and it was not started by the Croatians anyway so.... It was started by the Serbians.

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
                  • Sep 2008

I can really go on forever and ever....

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

It started in 1992 and it was not started by the Croatians anyway so.... It was started by the Serbians.
                    So you're claiming that what happened in 1994 had a bearing on the causes of the war that started in 1992. You are officially the third proponent of time-travel we've had on this forum.

Comment

• vojnik
                      • Apr 2011

Ahhh we are beginning to see some more fair trials conducted by the ICTY they have already rejected Mladic's request for a lawyer of his own.

So this is what a fair trial is when the prosecuter imposes a defence for the defendant nice....

Comment

• vojnik
                        • Apr 2011

Sorry about the link I couldn't post the videos

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

if he can't have his own lawyer he is as good as gone.Obviously they are sure that he is so responsible that he will be endighted on the war crimes.Maybe it will be a short case without his own lawyer.The other thing who is going to impartially represent him or is he allowed to represent themselves.
                          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• vojnik
                            • Apr 2011

I like these Serbian leaders for one thing and one thing only they stand up for themselves and don't buy into western BS. They fight for the rights of their country and nation and don't give up. I simpler way to put it is THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK excuse the language unlike our coward Macedonian leaders

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

Vojnik you are 110% right.Back in the 1990's when serbia was fighting kosovo.The serbs said to macedonia you think we have got a problem with the albanians wait till it happens to you.The same thing is happening to us but with a diferrence pardon my language the politicians do not give a fuck about.They have these fucking agreements/concessions to the albanians..If i were a normal citizen i would revolt at what is really happening any sovereignity there ever was of macedonia is going,gone.The albanians will stop at nothing unless they have complete cession & a link with kosovo for a greater albania.Our politicians don't seem to care it's all about votes & staying in power.Look at the way gruevski is smiling as if all's well when it isn't.Look at the way he is lying to us and we can't really do anything to save us from his stupidity.Can anyone seriously beleive they going to listen to us in the diaspora.They never have & never will that's the truth.
                              Last edited by George S.; 07-06-2011, 12:29 PM. Reason: ed
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Onur
                                • Apr 2010

Vojnik, you gotta consider the results of his their actions. They are deep shit because of their actions, both for Bosnia and then Kosovo. People like Mladic simply destroyed their own country because of their high temper, sick logic and genocidal minds. And they did exactly what westerners wanted, maybe that`s why Dutch battalion commander let him enter to the Srebrenica and tossed champagnes with him, who knows.

What Mladic or other Serbs did may look like patriotism at first sight but i call that stupidity and with their stupidity, they buy into the Western BS in the end.

For example, i am sure that western world would prefer to see an Albanian/Macedonian conflict in Macedonia or some kind of Kurdish/Turkish war in Turkey, so they can get involved and put their noses into our internal issues but if we do that, we would be stupid too, just like Serbs. There are other ways to resolve these problems and what Serbians did cannot be an example for any of us.

Comment

Working...
                                X