Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lavce pelagonski
    • Nov 2009

Судењето на поранешниот командант на босанските Срби Ратко Младиќ, е одложено за четврти јули.

Тој денес се појави во десет часот во салата број еден во Хашкиот трибунал.

По влегувањето во Судницата, Младиќ од страна на Судијата Алфонсо Орија од Холандија, беше запрашан за неговиот идентитет.

„Јас сум генерал Ратко Младиќ“, одговори Младиќ.

Младиќ не сакаше да му биде читано обвинението, кое го нарече „гнасно“ и рече дека ќе му биде потребно еден месец за да се произнесе по него.

На прашањето дали е во состојба да го следи процесот на јазикот кој го разбира, Младиќ одговори дека го разбира само српскиот јазик, како и македонскиот, а сите останати јазици не ги разбира.

Следното негово судење е закажано за 4 јули. Младиќ беше уапсен во Србија по 16 години бегство.

There is a clip but my net is slow so I dont know what it says, have a look.
    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

sorry for the typo bill,does anyone know what will ratko mladic defence will be or is it too early to say.Is he represented by the serbian govt or he is representing himself like milosevic.
      Last edited by George S.; 06-04-2011, 09:31 AM. Reason: ed
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bij
        • Oct 2009

I'm a little bit confused by the Serbs. They hand over a war criminal and try to replace him with a tennis player?

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Ummm, who gives a shit about Mladic?
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            But didnt you hear! He acknowledged that he speaks and recognizes the macedonian language! What a real champion.

He deserves the UMD award for that

Comment

• vojnik
              • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
              It's not about Mladic it's the fact that not one Bosnian or any Muslim from the Balkans has sat in the Hague. Well at least none that I know of. If anyone can think of a muslim from the Balkan that has been to the Hague for crimes against humanity please enlighten me.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

There was one called Naser Oric who appears to be guilty but he was acquitted. Are you aware of how many and what sort of war crimes were committed by the Bosniaks?
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• julie
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
                  But didnt you hear! He acknowledged that he speaks and recognizes the macedonian language! What a real champion.

He deserves the UMD award for that
                  LOL, Gospod zdravje da im dade brat, me umre od smeva
                  "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Grotius
                    • Dec 2009

Originally posted by vojnik View Post
                    It's not about Mladic it's the fact that not one Bosnian or any Muslim from the Balkans has sat in the Hague. Well at least none that I know of. If anyone can think of a muslim from the Balkan that has been to the Hague for crimes against humanity please enlighten me.
                    Vojnik,

there has been, here is a sample only, which anybody can find in the ICTY homepage:

Rasim Delic = Commander of the Main Staff of the Army of Bosnia-Herzegovina - Sentenced to three years’ imprisonment

Enver Hadzihasanovic - Senior officer of the Army of Bosnia and Herzegovina - Sentenced to three and a half years’ imprisonment

Amir Kubura = Senior ABiH officer, holding positions of Chief of Staff of the 7th Muslim Mountain Brigade of the ABiH 3rd Corps, acting Commander and Commander of the 7th Muslim Mountain Brigade - Sentenced to two years’ imprisonment

Mehmed Alagic = Senior ABiH officer – Died during trial proceedings.

Sefer Halilovic = Deputy commander of the Supreme Command Staff of the Army of Bosnia and Herzegovina – found not guilty

Fatmir Limaj = Alleged to have been a Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA) commander responsible for the operation of the Lapušnik/Llapushnik area and the Lapušnik/Llapushnik KLA prison camp (about 25 km west of Priština/Prishtine); alleged to have been known as “Celiku” - Found not guilty

Haradin Bala = Guard at the KLA Lapušnik/Llapushnik prison camp; aka “Shala”- Sentenced to 13 years' imprisonment

Zdravko Mucuc = Commander of Celebici prison-camp – Sentenced to 9 years imprisonment

Hazim Delic = Deputy Commander of Celibici prison camp – Sentenced to 18 years imprisonment

Esad Landzo = guard at the Čelebići prison-camp - Sentenced to 15 years’ imprisonment

Also, since 2003, Bosnia itself has indicted hundreds of alleged criminals and prosecuted them in their own specially designated war crimes courts.

Comment

• fatso
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                      Fatso, fuck the lot of you...

Not a single 'greek' exists that hasn't got some serious mental issue...

You're the typical example of what I'm talking about...
                      Your a pimple faced spineless twit....Does anything else come out of your mouth?
                      Last edited by fatso; 06-06-2011, 09:54 PM.

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

Originally posted by fatso View Post
                        Your a pimple faced spineless twit....Does anything alse come out of your mouth?
                        the MACEDONIAN truth
                        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Grotius View Post
                          Vojnik,

there has been, here is a sample only, which anybody can find in the ICTY homepage:

Rasim Delic = Commander of the Main Staff of the Army of Bosnia-Herzegovina - Sentenced to three years’ imprisonment

Enver Hadzihasanovic - Senior officer of the Army of Bosnia and Herzegovina - Sentenced to three and a half years’ imprisonment

Amir Kubura = Senior ABiH officer, holding positions of Chief of Staff of the 7th Muslim Mountain Brigade of the ABiH 3rd Corps, acting Commander and Commander of the 7th Muslim Mountain Brigade - Sentenced to two years’ imprisonment

Sefer Halilovic = Deputy commander of the Supreme Command Staff of the Army of Bosnia and Herzegovina – found not guilty

Fatmir Limaj = Alleged to have been a Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA) commander responsible for the operation of the Lapušnik/Llapushnik area and the Lapušnik/Llapushnik KLA prison camp (about 25 km west of Priština/Prishtine); alleged to have been known as “Celiku” - Found not guilty

Haradin Bala = Guard at the KLA Lapušnik/Llapushnik prison camp; aka “Shala”- Sentenced to 13 years' imprisonment

Zdravko Mucuc = Commander of Celebici prison-camp – Sentenced to 9 years imprisonment

Hazim Delic = Deputy Commander of Celibici prison camp – Sentenced to 18 years imprisonment

Esad Landzo = guard at the Čelebići prison-camp - Sentenced to 15 years’ imprisonment

Also, since 2003, Bosnia itself has indicted hundreds of alleged criminals and prosecuted them in their own specially designated war crimes courts.
                          Its an old serbian cry or wives tale that only serbs were arrested of war crimes.

Fair enough, the serbs have been made out to be the evil bad guy in western media, which i think is disgusting, but what can you expect from crap sources like CNN?

Comment

• vojnik
                            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Grotius View Post
                            Vojnik,

That's not a sample you pretty much named all of them the ones you didn't mention were found not guilty anyways. Also compare the Bosnian list with the Serbian one. It is fact that the Muslims started the war and the Serbs retaliated. The Serbs done some terrible things during the war but there was terror from both sides this is what I am trying to say is that neither are more guilty then the other they are both as guilty as each other for the horrific acts committed during the war.

Comment

• Grotius
                              • Dec 2009

Vojnik,

I wasn't arguing a point, I merely responded to your request to be enlightened. In any event, doesn't the list provided actually support your own proposition that all sides committed atrocities - including the Bosnian/Muslim side? Moreover, it is irrelevant who started the conflict when considering the commission of war crimes.

Comment

• vojnik
                                • Apr 2011

Grotius,

Indeed it does support my proposition that all sides committed atrocities, but what I am also saying is compare the number of Bosnians/Muslims that went to the Hague then compare the number of Serbs. How is it irrelevant who started the conflict? is it also fair that America who is fighting a war on terror in the Arab world against Muslims gives so many rights to the Muslims in the Balkan? Why must they give the Muslims in the Balkan so many privileges? I'll tell you why because it is in their own interest just like when they gave privileges to the Muslims in the Arab world to fight the Russians now those Muslims have turned on the Americans just like how one day the Muslims in the Balkan will turn on the Americans when they become powerful enough to wage war on us Orthodox Christians again.

Comment

Working...
                                X