X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Kosovo: forged academic works

Police in Kosovo's capital, Pristina, have used tear gas and pepper spray to disperse students demanding the resignation of a university dean.

Kosovo Police Use Tear Gas, Pepper Spray To Break Up Student Protest

PRISTINA -- Police in Kosovo's capital, Pristina, have used tear gas and pepper spray to disperse students demanding the resignation of a university dean.

When protesters attempted to gain entry to the dean's office on February 7, police moved in and clashes broke out.

At least five police officers were reported injured when students threw stones at them. More than a dozen protesters were also injured in the unrest.

Students at Pristina University have been protesting for some two weeks demanding the resignations of dean Ibrahim Gashi and several professors after local media accused professors at the university of publishing "forged academic works" in fake online journals.
    Academic forgery. Weren't Albanians from that university in Tetovo accused of handing out fake degrees?
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Its a mafia state - why they got so upset over fake academic works when everything else is a forgery is the real mystery...
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post

Academic forgery. Weren't Albanians from that university in Tetovo accused of handing out fake degrees?

I would hate to get an operation from a 'doctor' from tetovo university who never went to uni, just bluffed his way through uni and eventually paid/bribed his degree

That place needs to be shut down

Comment

• Gocka
        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
        Its a mafia state - why they got so upset over fake academic works when everything else is a forgery is the real mystery...
        Seriously! Those are my thoughts exactly. Kosovo is literally run by the Mafia, and legitimized and propped up by Nato and mostly American funds. If Nato were to pull out and the USA stop funding the country, it would collapse into total anarchy over night.

This is why Albanians that live in Macedonia drive me mad. They have it better then the Albanians in Kosovo which is run and controlled by ALBANIANS! Let the go live in Kosovo with their brothers and see how they like it, then come back and say they are treated badly in Macedonia.

Comment

Working...
        X