• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • iceman
    • Sep 2008

Shiptari terrorist saying what name is acceptable to shiptari dogs

Interview with Kathimerini

Ahmeti : The Albanians northern or Upper Macedonia is a viable solution

Republic of Northern Macedonia or Upper Macedonia is acceptable for Albanians in Macedonia . It is necessary to reach a compromise because there are two options - one is to join the EU , and the other is isolation , said Ali Ahmeti , leader of DUI in an interview with the Greek newspaper " Kathimerini " .

ICEMAN: THIS ALBO SHIPTAR TERRORIST SHOULD F**K OFF . WHO THE FUCK IS THIS SCUM TELLING US WHAT IS ACCEPTABLE WHAT IS NOT.
    THERE WILL BE NO NAME CHANGE AND I AM SICK AND TIRED THAT THESE SHIPTARI DOGS THINK THEY CAN CHANGE OUR NAME.
    CHANGE YOUR OWN NAME SHIPTARI NAME YOU ALBO SCUM AND GET THE F**K OUT OF MACEDONIA AND GO BACK TO SHIPTAR ALBANIA

Ahmeti after meetings with Greek Foreign Minister Evangelos Venizelos sought help from Greece's Euro-Atlantic integration of Macedonia .

" DUI acted to dynamically engage the Albanian factor in the process of finding a solution. Albanians in FYROM is an integral element and we have a responsibility for its fate . Since there are a minority who came from another country . We are out there and interested in every political move and every decision , whether the name or the integration process and not letting someone else decide our fate . As far as bears responsibility Nikola Gruevski , so we are responsible , " says Ahmed .

DUI says that Brussels and the U.S. should help the efforts of the mediator Matthew Nimetz said Albanians believe will be reached between the two countries
  • Big Bad Sven
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by iceman View Post
    Interview with Kathimerini

Ahmeti : The Albanians northern or Upper Macedonia is a viable solution

Republic of Northern Macedonia or Upper Macedonia is acceptable for Albanians in Macedonia . It is necessary to reach a compromise because there are two options - one is to join the EU , and the other is isolation , said Ali Ahmeti , leader of DUI in an interview with the Greek newspaper " Kathimerini " .

ICEMAN: THIS ALBO SHIPTAR TERRORIST SHOULD F**K OFF . WHO THE FUCK IS THIS SCUM TELLING US WHAT IS ACCEPTABLE WHAT IS NOT.
    THERE WILL BE NO NAME CHANGE AND I AM SICK AND TIRED THAT THESE SHIPTARI DOGS THINK THEY CAN CHANGE OUR NAME.
    CHANGE YOUR OWN NAME SHIPTARI NAME YOU ALBO SCUM AND GET THE F**K OUT OF MACEDONIA AND GO BACK TO SHIPTAR ALBANIA

Ahmeti after meetings with Greek Foreign Minister Evangelos Venizelos sought help from Greece's Euro-Atlantic integration of Macedonia .

" DUI acted to dynamically engage the Albanian factor in the process of finding a solution. Albanians in FYROM is an integral element and we have a responsibility for its fate . Since there are a minority who came from another country . We are out there and interested in every political move and every decision , whether the name or the integration process and not letting someone else decide our fate . As far as bears responsibility Nikola Gruevski , so we are responsible , " says Ahmed .

DUI says that Brussels and the U.S. should help the efforts of the mediator Matthew Nimetz said Albanians believe will be reached between the two countries
    Why are you so upset?

The albanians run the country, and so they should be able to decide what to name the country and even name the identity of Macedonians and their language.

Macedonains are slave status in FYROM, slaves to their albanian masters.

Like a beaten dog, the macedonian cowers when the mighty shiptar raises its voice and hand.

Macedonians preffer to go to grk beaches and snort cheap cocaine while masturbating to trashy serbian pop starts, while the determined albanian is strong in his nationalistic belief and will not budge on his goals.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Can the minority who "came from another country" please return to that country.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Stojacanec
        • Dec 2009

This is an extract of the biography Ali Ahmeti:

From 1979 to 1983 Ahmeti studied Philosophy at the University of Pristina in Kosovo, graduating in 1983. Between 1981 and 1983, he also was one of the student leaders in the 1981 protests in Kosovo. For these activities, Ahmeti was arrested and imprisoned for one year by the Serbian and Yugoslav authorities[citation needed].

During the years 1984/1986 he was involved with reconsolidation of the student movement ( and general popular movement ) in Kosovo.[citation needed] In 1986, Ahmeti gained political asylum in Switzerland, where he lived until 2001, and was working like a coordinator of different groups.[citation needed]

Diagnosed as a schizophrenic by psychiatrists in Switzerland, Ali Ahmeti was judged incapable for labor and thus obtained 3,000.00 Swiss francs per month from the invalidity insurance in Lucerne due to his paranoid and schizophrenic tendencies.[1]

During 1988/89 he was one of the leaders of the student and miners protests against the Milosevic government. During 1989/90, he was one of the main organizers of protests of the Albanian diaspora in Europe. Ahmeti, gained his recent political support from the National Movement for the Liberation of Kosovo. In the year 1986, he was elected as a member of the Main Council, with a specific duty, interconnecting Kosovo with Europe. In the year 1988, he was elected member of the leadership of the National Movement of Kosovo. He was re-elected in this position in 1993, with the special duty in the military sector.

.................................................. .......

quite an exceptional resume from AA. Which IDIOT(S) would allow this boofhead to step into Macedonian parliament???

This is one (of many) reasons why the country is confused and the world is recieving mixed messages about Macedonian interests.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Nobody has the right to tamper with the historic name of Macedonia. Not even Macedonians, let alone Albanians, who are as irrelevant to the situation as are the Greeks.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

The shiptari have absolutely no right to rename us.Ahmeti is a deranged madman who hopes to achieve separatism in Macedonia.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

what right have they got as minorities who don't even don't notify as Macedonian citizens to rename us.What a fucking joke if they are given some sort of credence.
              First it was amnesty then if allowed to dance on the Macedonian corpse.Should someone like that be allowed to shit on us.. again and again
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

On issues as seemingly unimportant as this, the ethnic Albanians do in fact have the final say. The Sheepadonians in RoMacedonia need to really understand this fact.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

look at the way they have been asked about their name to the Albanians.
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                  X