X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The LION will ROAR
    • Jan 2009

Peter Daicos holding the Macedonian Flag

The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

A champion.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
        • Jul 2012

The Greeks will burn at this. They are still trying to convince people that he is Greek and not Macedonian.
        Last edited by Momce Makedonce; 10-28-2013, 08:20 PM.
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
          • Nov 2009

It seems only Peter and Ivan are true Macedonians. The official flag of this food festival was the ventilator
          Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
            The official flag of this food festival was the ventilator
            The ventilator is not the flag of Macedonians. It is offensive. I wish the confusion would disappear immediately.
            Risto the Great

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

Newman is a twat. I stopped watching the Footy Show years ago. Don't understand why a Macedonian with pride would go along with that tool's pathetic attempts at humour. Good luck with getting a response Makedonche. What the tool should realise is he is losing viewers as a result of his idiocy
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Momce Makedonce View Post
                The Greeks will burn at this. They are still trying to convince people that he is Greek and not Macedonian.
                B-b-b-b-but the grks say they personally Peter Daicos and he told them that he was no damn yugoslavian and also because he was nominated in the bullshit grk team of the century then he must be grk!

Another lie by the modern grks, they have been caught red handed telling more lies

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

who cares what the greeks will think or what they will do?
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Stojacanec
                    • Dec 2009

Some of Peter Daicos's relatives are clients of mine. What the gReeks think would be news to them and me.

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

yeah they are psycho's,morons etc stoj you can have them for psycho surgery & full labial lobotomy.
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                        • Jan 2009

Well its multicultural week in the AFL and the carlton vs collingwood game is being broad casted in greek,

Guess who the commentators are?

Saturday's match at the MCG between traditional rivals Carlton and Collingwood will be broadcast in Greek on Melbourne radio.

Seriously what is up with Peter Daicos? He excepts to be inducted in the greek hall of fame for AFL players now he calls games in Greek?

Most people will now associate him with being a greek and macedonia as greek (through him commentating in greek).

Is this guy another spineless fence sitter from the aegean?

Supposedly this guy is some proud macedonian, fuck modern day macedonians are a joke.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

I hope some Macedonians in Melbourne will reach out to him and get him to a doctor quickly.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

BBs nothing surprises me to what the greeks get up to in melbourne.Thesese people can do no wrong and are a law unto themselves.
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• VMRO
                              • Sep 2008

I don't know about Daicos, he seems like a Patriotic Macedonian to me...
                              He and his mother were at the Gruevski visit a few years back which was at the Hilton i believe.

Would find it hard to believe if he can even speak Greek haha

Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Stojacanec
                                • Dec 2009

The article doesn't actually specify that Daicos will be speaking greek, just that he was invited to speak at the radio.

I am wandering if anybody heard the call and can give more info.

If true, it doesn't take much for people to sell themselves to the other side.

Comment

Working...
                                X