• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

After 16 years of hearing church "St. Petka" returned to MPC

After 16 years of hearing church "St. Petka" returned to MPC

Get litigation waged before the Australian courts, informed yesterday in Bitola, Metropolitan Peter

Bitola - Get trial property of St. Petka in Australia, said yesterday in Bitola Metropolitan Peter, stressing that the Macedonian Orthodox Church was litigation that 16 years ago led Australian courts, the property of the church "Sv. Five "in Australia. According to Bishop Peter dispute arose when the church St. Petka was preregistrana the church incorporated association or company without the knowledge and without the approval of the church authorities, after which the MPC sued Inkorporiranata Macedonian Association provoslavna community - church St. Petka. At today Press conference metropolitan Prespa Pelagoniski administrator and Australian-New Zealand d. Peter noted that the Supreme Court of New South Wales decided that the trial is completed on the property of the church "St. Petka" originally registered as property of MPC and later without knowledge and without the approval of the church authorities had been re-registered by the incorporated company. " Golgota trial lasted for 16 years and in that time we have persistently argued that the property has always been bought and developed over the objectives of the MPC, not a company. The three judgments of three different judges have been confirmed with the completed litigation on church property, which is now run by the MOC. This decision actually completed all litigation conducted in the courts in Australia, "said Bishop Peter. litigation This is interpreted as a curiosity in Australian courts which, according to Bishop, caused great spiritual damage to the believers and the church. "long-standing litigation that waged against MOC inkorporiranata Association Macedonian Orthodox community - church "St. Petka" in Australia, unfortunately entered the annals of Australian judiciary and studied jurisprudence in Kvinsland as knowledge and experience for future lawyers win right, "said Metropolitan Prespa Pelagoniski administrator and Australia and New Zealand. Afterwards will be chosen new legitimate authorities under the rules of the Orthodox Church, which church life in the church "St. Petka" Australia continues to maintain municipal Assembly Church, Metropolitan Peter announced. "With these decisions, I as bishop is no longer any prohibition and we smoothly manage under church law. Thus the municipal Assembly Church will participate only believers who qualify to be believers, who are on the list of parish priest and obey church laws. Unfortunately so far the list of members was closed, but now membership is open and new assembly will elect a new Administration and a new church board that will manage the church, "said Peter. (AB)
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

"returned" is an interesting (and poor) choice of words.

I look forward to more information about this.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
    X