X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    Sorry Jesus boy, is this a religious thread that you are more qualified to comment in?

Are all terrorists Muslim Tom? Please confirm this matter before I receive one of your dumb little girly retorts.
    Bill has only been a friend to you and now you attack him simply because he's a Christian.

What a bitter and twisted old fool you've become.
    Last edited by Vangelovski; 01-11-2015, 01:23 AM.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
      yes there have been many terrorist groups in history that wern't muslims. But I'm sure you are aware which particular ones and which century and point of time I'm talking about. Im sure you are aware currently which group and its ideology, civilisation is and needs to be in fear of now. I'm sure you are aware who have been in the limelight of late and are highly active , infact increasing their terror campaigns. The ones that are direct threat to us no matter which country you live in. The ones that cause Muslims and their shitty apologists to cry "Not all Muslims are terrorists" (which is the point of this discussion)
      Yes, Muslims probably do account for the majority of modern day terrorist attacks, but how can that be used as a basis to declare that the entire religion is demonic and cruel? Perhaps people perceived Christianity and other faiths in a similar light when those groups were the primary source of terrorist campaigns. It's just a cycle, in 500 years there will probably be an entirely different group or religion (if it still exists) that will terrorise the world. These events simply accumulate and continue to dampen our opinion of Islam, even though the number of extremists out there is very small, relatively speaking. I don't really blame you, it's hard not to feel a growing anti-Islam sentiment when we hear about these attacks on our very soil and at an increased frequency. But don't let that blind you. Islam is not the enemy. The enemy is a bunch of nutcases using religion as a proxy to justify their twisted ways.

The fact is, most of these radicals are either 1st or 2nd generation immigrants from countries that have been devastated by war and had periods of lawlessness. War will do that to people. Even some African immigrants in Australia have trouble assimilating into western culture. It's not their fault, they are just a product of their previous surroundings. You'd find however, that most are grateful and relish the opportunity for a better life. I personally don't know of one Muslim I've met that endorses the actions of these extremists. The most you will get out of them is that the west brought it upon themselves to a degree, and it's hard to argue against that. I'm sure you have Muslim friends Bill. Don't you feel guilty to continue that friendship yet proceed to clump them with extremists, out of spite for their religious beliefs?

At least 90% of the perpetrators of recent terrorist attacks were already known to authorities and have an extensive criminal record. Instead of trying to destroy Islam, it's more worthwhile questioning why these people were permitted to continue roaming the streets. Anyone with such ambitions should be deported, locked up or at least under some kind of restrictions/surveillance. Tightening up immigration policies wouldn't be a bad idea either, especially for European countries.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
        Bill has only been a friend to you and now you attack him simply because he's a Christian.

What a bitter and twisted old fool you've become.
        Oh c'mon little man. I was refuting his statement about all terrorists being Muslim. I'd hate people thinking this was a Christian fundamentalist forum.

I note you still haven't stated your opinion on the matter. Just being your little bitchy self again. Are all terrorists Muslim Tom? Yes or no?
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

Tom
          I Sincerely love the bloke regardless of his persecutions. I do not blame him one bit, for he does not know what he does, Which is why I have been ignoring his questions. Not because I don't have an answer, but I need to talk to the real Chris, the one I called brother and he called me brother back. The same Chris that absolutely respected and thought highly of you aswell Tom. I'll never forget his words when I went through a evil time "just meet Tom in person he is one of the loveliest blokes you would meet"......or something along those lines. They were the days before I became born again, why am I such a threat now that my life "spiritually", has changed for the better? What has caused him to turn on you also,Tom? from being your greatest advocate to now despise you.

We are living out scripture, if only Chris can see how powerful Gods words are.
          God works in amazing ways and it's no coincidence he used Chris......Chris happened to come up with the answer even though he was not aware of it.

Chris mentioned this scripture, Out of all the scriptures.
          35 For I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; 36 and a man’s enemies will be the members of his household.
          This was the lords prophecy (how right he was). Not that it was his intention to divide, but he understood the evil ahead and warned us.
          Chris....once our brother (symbolically speaking) now an enemy simply because Jesus is in our lives.

Also this by Chris
          34 “Do not think that I came to [a]bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
          Jesus did not come to deceive (as opposed to the many accounts recorded in the Koran about Muhammad). Jesus did not use a sword to kill anyone, he did not murder or entice someone else to murder in any way, full stop. Jesus knew his speaking of truth would be a hard pill to swallow and cut deep (bringing a sward) Because of his honesty, he will be an enemy and those that follow him will be an enemy and have no peace.

And the question he keeps asking "are all terrorists Muslims"?
          He knows perfectly well which particular terrorists I'm talking about. But his style is to be a funny man. Arrogance his his speciality.

Anyway, this conversation should not have been or continue to be Christian vs Islam. Any attempt to make it so diminishes the conversation of a real problem the world faces. Also the many innocent Muslims face.

Apologists (like Chris) need to realise these Islamic terrorists harm Islam more than any drawing of Muhammad will, or more than People who simply point out facts ever would. It can not any longer be swept under the carpet, and in Chris's case, keep trying to push Muhammad out the way and throw Jesus under the buss.
          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

Hello EM

It's been a while mate.
            Just to quickly thank you for quoting and understanding what seems to be a confusing point for Chris, that I tried to make.

I need a break for now, but I promise you I will respond honestly to what you wrote, soon.

Quickly, before I go, Why I think the Islamic religion is demonic and cruel? Well I touched on it a little, few posts ago as to the problems of the Koran. We can look and discuss it further. As long as the topic focuses on this subject and it doesn't turn into a left vs right, Christian vs Islam, Creationist vs evolutionist etc etc. These type of threads always tends do go another direction and we never get to bottom of the one particular subject which is why these particular conversations repeat it self over and over.
            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Oh c'mon little man. I was refuting his statement about all terrorists being Muslim. I'd hate people thinking this was a Christian fundamentalist forum.

I note you still haven't stated your opinion on the matter. Just being your little bitchy self again. Are all terrorists Muslim Tom? Yes or no?
              You're just a bitter dumbarse. Keep posting your bitter anti-Christian dumbarse opinions so even those you thought you had a brain until now (because you never posted more than one line) can see you for who you really are.
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                Tom
                I Sincerely love the bloke regardless of his persecutions. I do not blame him one bit, for he does not know what he does, Which is why I have been ignoring his questions. Not because I don't have an answer, but I need to talk to the real Chris, the one I called brother and he called me brother back. The same Chris that absolutely respected and thought highly of you aswell Tom. I'll never forget his words when I went through a evil time "just meet Tom in person he is one of the loveliest blokes you would meet"......or something along those lines. They were the days before I became born again, why am I such a threat now that my life "spiritually", has changed for the better? What has caused him to turn on you also,Tom? from being your greatest advocate to now despise you.

We are living out scripture, if only Chris can see how powerful Gods words are.
                God works in amazing ways and it's no coincidence he used Chris......Chris happened to come up with the answer even though he was not aware of it.

Chris mentioned this scripture, Out of all the scriptures.
                This was the lords prophecy (how right he was). Not that it was his intention to divide, but he understood the evil ahead and warned us.
                Chris....once our brother (symbolically speaking) now an enemy simply because Jesus is in our lives.

Also this by Chris
                Jesus did not come to deceive (as opposed to the many accounts recorded in the Koran about Muhammad). Jesus did not use a sword to kill anyone, he did not murder or entice someone else to murder in any way, full stop. Jesus knew his speaking of truth would be a hard pill to swallow and cut deep (bringing a sward) Because of his honesty, he will be an enemy and those that follow him will be an enemy and have no peace.

And the question he keeps asking "are all terrorists Muslims"?
                He knows perfectly well which particular terrorists I'm talking about. But his style is to be a funny man. Arrogance his his speciality.

Anyway, this conversation should not have been or continue to be Christian vs Islam. Any attempt to make it so diminishes the conversation of a real problem the world faces. Also the many innocent Muslims face.

Apologists (like Chris) need to realise these Islamic terrorists harm Islam more than any drawing of Muhammad will, or more than People who simply point out facts ever would. It can not any longer be swept under the carpet, and in Chris's case, keep trying to push Muhammad out the way and throw Jesus under the buss.
                Chris hates us because we are Christians. He's hated Christians for a long time - I went back through some of the religious threads a while back and found him spitting vile at any Christian that openly defended their faith way before we even participated in those threads and this forum. His realisation that we are also what he hates has naturally turned him against us - the same people he supposedly thought of as great blokes before he knew of our faith.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

You're just a bitter dumbarse. Keep posting your bitter anti-Christian dumbarse opinions so even those you thought you had a brain until now (because you never posted more than one line) can see you for who you really are.
                  No answer from you.

Telling isn't it.

Spit it out Tom, are all terrorists Muslim?
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Chris hates us because we are Christians. He's hated Christians for a long time - I went back through some of the religious threads a while back and found him spitting vile at any Christian that openly defended their faith way before we even participated in those threads and this forum. His realisation that we are also what he hates has naturally turned him against us - the same people he supposedly thought of as great blokes before he knew of our faith.
                    Are all terrorists Muslim Tom?
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                      • Jan 2009

'What do you expect if you insult Islam?' British hate preacher BACKS the Paris massacres and tells his followers 'Britain is the enemy of Islam'

Cleric Mizanur Rahman, of Palmers Green, north London, defended the brutal murder of 12 people at the Charlie Hebdo offices, saying ‘insulting Islam…they can’t expect a different result.’

Religion of peace ftw

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                        • Jan 2009

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                          • Jan 2009

Last edited by Big Bad Sven; 01-11-2015, 07:09 AM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

RtG, are you that blinded by your hatred of Christians that you confuse who said what? Do we all just look the same to you? Keep entertaining use with your 'dumbfuck'.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Still no answer Tom?
                              I asked you your opinion as to whether all terrorists are Muslim.
                              In fact, I asked many times.
                              I am curious what you are willing to agree with other Christians about, just because they are Christians.
                              I like Christians, I even find fuckwits amusing sometimes. I find you amusing sometimes.

Answer the question little man.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Nikolaj
                                • Aug 2014

Still no answer Tom?
                                I asked you your opinion as to whether all terrorists are Muslim.
                                In fact, I asked many times.
                                I am curious what you are willing to agree with other Christians about, just because they are Christians.
                                I like Christians, I even find fuckwits amusing sometimes. I find you amusing sometimes.

Answer the question little man.
                                Risto, read my first post then i'll motivate Bill to respond to your post.

Christian or no Christian, i'm cringing at your pretentiousness. You might as well protest the earth is flat along with your current agenda.

Comment

Working...
                                X