X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Another incident in Paris.
    Reports of a gunman police believe to be that third person involved in theCharlie HEBDO shootings, has stormed a Jewish grocery store holding the store owner as hostage and possibly customers including women and children.

But there is some confusion into who this terrorist is aligned with, IRA, VMRO, or quite possibly a Christian Crusader. It's very confusing at the moment.
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
      • Jan 2009

Not all muslims are terrorists, but they are either two faced dogs or simply cowards to speak up.

Two faced dogs: They like to play the victim card and state that they are so scared to walk the streets when these things happen. Yet why isnt there a huge protest by muslims in these western countries asking for these terrorists to stop? Why dont local imams go to these seige locations and try to talk to the terrorists to let people go? All we here from muslims is that they are not all bad and thats it. You dont even hear a peep from Saudi Arabia/Mecca about condemning these attacks LOL
      I think a lot of these guys deep down support whats going on.

Coward muslims: A lot of these guys deep down hate their religion and are basically atheists or week end muslims. They are a slave to their relgion and know they cant leave it, other wise they get killed (apparently it says in the qouran that is the price you pay). Again they should stand up and say no to whats happening but they know they will be punished or killed.

This is what happens when a fellow muslim stands up to radical islam:

Attacks Silence Bosnian Imam Who Took on Islamists

Saudi blogger to be publicly flogged on charges he insulted Islam
      Raif Badawi was sentenced last May to 10 years in prison and 1,000 lashes and is ‘being used as an example’ in crackdown on reform calls

Lets be honest, islam is 500 years behind. Its a joke right now. It needs to get up to speed with modern times. Right now we have a clash of cultures. Civilization VS the barbarians, and its obvious islam cant exist with western culture and values. Ironic that this is happening in Paris, the center and height of western civilization in modern times.

Btw just LOL at these people from France having ties and going to fight in Syria and Iraq. Ironic that the USA and the west supported these radical nut jobs to bring down secular arab countries. Just lol at the west being in bed with Saudi Arabia - the country that supports the worst kind of Radical islam and just LOL and the west toppling stable and strong arab governments and basically turning the world into hell. Well done!

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
        • Jan 2009

I used to gloat with glee seeing western europe turn into little Africa or a province of Saudi Arabia, mainly for their support to the shiptars against macedonia.

But even now i do feel bad for the French, it would be a shame to see France lose its natural french culture and people.

I predict in 10-20 years time there will be a revolution in europe, a lot of muslims will be in a world of hurt. Too bad macedonians will be asleep again and miss out as per usual

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
          you couldn't find one of Muhammad? And why not?
          By the way....you are so funny Chris.......what a legend
          I was just looking for a facepalm picture. Finding Jesus doing it just made me laugh a little more. I know why there was no picture of Muhammed, mostly because the religion makes a silly rule about it. I believe Christianity also has silly rules about idols. But a beautiful white Jesus (as opposed to a middle eastern one) always seems to slip through the cracks of that.

Just an example:

Are all terrorists really Muslim? This black and white religious stuff is making me feel ill.

Then you could explain it to the funny dude the obvious.
          I like laughing. But when I'm not, I try to have a balanced view. Here is something that emphatically disproves your statement. It suggests that western media has a lot to do with your present mindset and that you appear to be a victim of it.

This bloke represents 1.4 billion of them. https://twitter.com/iyadmadani
          He has denounced ISIL.

“The emergence of misguided groups that have deviated from the straight path to fanaticism, violence and extremism, attributing their acts to Islam, in no way justifies associating this phenomenon with the Islamic faith. True Islam is the religion of moderation and avoidance of excess, founded on the values of equality, justice, peace and brotherhood.”

The above is the conclusion of the OiC

Further, they have already denounced the terrorist attack on the Charlie Hebdo Office.

The Secretary General of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, Iyad Ameen Madani, in a letter to the Foreign Minister of France H E Mr. Laurent Fabius has condemned the terrorist attack against the office of Charlie Hebdo Magazine in Paris on 7 January 2015 which claimed lives of 10 media workers and two police officers according to news reports.

In his letter, the Secretary-General expressed his solidarity with the Government and People of France in their moment of national grief; and extended his deepest condolences to the families of the victims.

He reiterated OIC’s unwavering and principled position which condemns terrorism in all its forms and manifestations, reaffirming the need to consolidate regional and international efforts to combat and root out this phenomenon of terrorizing innocent people, threatening social fabrics and creating a gulf between cultures and religions.

He also expressed his conviction that the founding principles of the French Republic; Liberty, Equality and Fraternity would undoubtedly prevail and that multiculturalism, and sharing the world among all would not be restrained by such criminal acts that have no place in any religion, culture or social conviction.

Religious fanatics disturb me.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Nikolaj
            • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            Are all terrorists really Muslim? This black and white religious stuff is making me feel ill.

I like laughing. But when I'm not, I try to have a balanced view.
            Religious fanatics disturb me.
            Go back and read my statement, there's no reason to feel ill. You're confusing religion with corruption within religion.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

Good point do you need to be muslim to be a trrorist?
              You can be a hero to one side and terrorist on the other.DoYou think terorists really care as long as they do yjeir worst.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

Riste........You are a crackup mate seriously :
                You legend.

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Nikolaj View Post
                  Go back and read my statement, there's no reason to feel ill. You're confusing religion with corruption within religion.
                  Don't take to much notice of Chris......poor guy swallows Islamic deceit and then regurgitates it No wander he feels ill....

Nikolaj....
                  Every time (and it seems to be on weekly basis lately) "so called""islamic extremists" commit terrorist acts,
                  The hoards of apologists time and time again keep telling us how it's nothing to do with Islam
                  There is a fairly compelling case to be made that there is no "extremist" version of Islam if the law is followed faithfully. Islam is not a religion that allows for variable interpretation to be in any way acceptable, it is what it is. And what it is, is extreme and quite disturbing.
                  Here's an interesting article on this point: http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...rew-c-mccarthy

This is what people don't get. There is only ONE form of Islam possible. Their laws are quite clear.

Just as clear are Christian laws. ( I bring up Christianity again because for some reason Poor Chris will feel to disturbed if Christianity is not mentioned each time Islam comes up in a thread dedicated to a Islamic subject).....For example here is just a few Chris might be interested to read. I will tell it in his level which with luck, he might understand.

When Risto posted a poor taste of an altered depiction of Jesus, I did what Jesus did and taught me. I prayed for him. I prayed "Oh father, please forgive him, he knows not what he does"

Where he wouldn't dare post something of Muhammad, he is well aware of potential consequences.
                  A religion of peace......a piece of Chris here a piece of Chris there....you get the drift

Jesus clearly says, "You live by the sward, you will die by the sward"
                  Muhammad says, use a sward and cut his F....n head off.....

Jesus raised people from the dead
                  Muhammad made people dead

Our God tells us Jesus died for us......
                  Muhammad tells his follower to die for God .....

Christian God tells us he is the truth
                  Islam tells God is a deceiver.
                  The Quran says in several places that Allah is the best deceiver.

Muslim scholars teach that Muslims should generally be truthful to each other, unless the purpose of lying is to "smooth over differences."
                  There are two forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, taqiyya and kitman. These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers (a perfect example is a Apologists like you Chris) in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them.

JESUS LOVES YOU CHRIS.....HE DIED FOR YOU ON THE CROSS. HE DOSENT NEED YOU OR ANYONE TO DIE FOR HIM.
                  Last edited by Bill77; 01-10-2015, 11:04 AM.

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

Damn this western media, enough is enough.
                    I'm sick of being a victim of your mind control. I wanna be just like Chris head comfortable in the sand.

Jan 9, 2015

Hundreds of bodies — too many to count — remain strewn in the bush in Nigeria from an Islamic extremist attack that Amnesty International suggested Friday is the "deadliest massacre" in the history of Boko Haram.

Jan 11, 2015

Blast in market of Nigeria's Maiduguri kills at least 16
                    (Reuters) - A bomb explosion in a market in the northeastern Nigerian city of Maiduguri on Saturday killed at least 16 people and injured more than 20, a security source and witnesses said on Saturday.

Maiduguri, the capital of Borno state, is often bombed as it lies in the heartland of an insurgency by Sunni Muslim militants Boko Haram to revive a medieval caliphate in Africa's most populous country, also the continent's biggest energy producer. http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/...0KJ0DO20150110

(News just in the suicide bomber was a 10 year old girl possibly even younger)

I've just put the responsible in bald so there is no misunderstanding.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Riste........You are a crackup mate seriously :
                      You legend.
                      Sorry Bill, I wasn't trying to be funny. Let me walk you through it:

First I told you about Christian acts of terrorism. Sure, it is arguable they are mentally corrupt religious zealots, but aren't they all lately? It disproved your mind numbing statement that all terrorists are Muslim. You didn't comment on that. Even Murdoch hasn't gone as far to say all terrorists are Muslim. (Unlike you, he wants to blame all of them though).

Then I showed you examples of significant Muslims denouncing acts of terrorism and specifically the recent French tragedy.

And you found it funny. Further, you didn't address any of it. Which I find funny.

You used to like Muslims.

Originally posted by Bill
                      Jesus apparently said this:
                      34"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35"For I came to SET A MAN AGAINST HIS FATHER, AND A DAUGHTER AGAINST HER MOTHER, AND A DAUGHTER-IN-LAW AGAINST HER MOTHER-IN-LAW;…

You can talk about context and interpretation, etc. But so will Muslims.

Anyway, feel free to use bible or quran quotes as some sort of proof of something.

I believe in a secular State and a secular MTO. We are closer with one of them. I am sure I would be wary of a Christian State in the same way that a Muslim nation disturbs me. So please do not confuse me as a Muslim apologist.

I am planning to celebrate my 25th wedding anniversary in France next year, I am confident the French can recover from this shocking and terrible tragedy.

P.S. THANKS FOR TELLING ME THAT JESUS DIED ON THE CROSS FOR ME. You're funny too.

I apologise for the poor depiction of Jesus. I am yet to find an accurate one. Where can I find middle eastern (Osama lookalike possibly?? ) Jesus? And find me a good golden calf statue while you are at it. (insert laughter here)

And finally, not all terrorists are Muslim and I proved it. Move on and use your faith in a more positive way.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

34"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

This is Monty Pythonesque

"He said jehovah! He said jehovah!" (From the movie Life of Brian)

Bravo Chris......to funny my friend
                        "Jesus Said Sword! Jesus said sword!" hahahaha.

i love you mate, i mean it.

Also never forget, Jesus loves you....He died for you
                        Last edited by Bill77; 01-10-2015, 09:12 PM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

RtG, you've got to be the most retarded individual on this forum right now. The more you try to post something "intelligent" on the religious threads the more obvious it becomes that you are seriously lacking in your cognitive capacity.

Stick to what you know - you're only making a fool of yourself and the MTO.
                          Last edited by Vangelovski; 01-10-2015, 09:12 PM.
                          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Nikolaj
                            • Aug 2014

Jesus raised people from the dead
                            Muhammad made people dead.
                            Lost it here Bill

Want to know the truth? People who are atheist to begin with don't like religion, they will neglect the reality and push for them to be on the same pedestal.

Sorry Bill, I wasn't trying to be funny. Let me walk you through it:

First I told you about Christian acts of terrorism. Sure, it is arguable they are mentally corrupt religious zealots, but aren't they all lately? No, did you read my post? It disproved your mind numbing statement that all terrorists are Muslim. You didn't comment on that. Even Murdoch hasn't gone as far to say all terrorists are Muslim. (Unlike you, he wants to blame all of them though).Re-read my post. A terrorist attack by a Christian implies he is not a Christian and would be sent straight to hell, a terrorist attack done by a Muslim would earn him a spot next to Allah in their heaven. You can never actually link a terrorist attack to a Christian for the same reason I stated earlier.

Then I showed you examples of significant Muslims denouncing acts of terrorism and specifically the recent French tragedy.Is this the same denouncing that a Muslim priest did to the Australian public during the siege who used a quote out of context about peace and love to justify that this isn't Islam?

And you found it funny. Further, you didn't address any of it. Which I find funny.Well if you read my post , you'll see why it's irrelevant.

You used to like Muslims.

34"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35"For I came to SET A MAN AGAINST HIS FATHER, AND A DAUGHTER AGAINST HER MOTHER, AND A DAUGHTER-IN-LAW AGAINST HER MOTHER-IN-LAW;…

You can talk about context and interpretation, etc. But so will Muslims.

Anyway, feel free to use bible or quran quotes as some sort of proof of something.

I believe in a secular State and a secular MTO. We are closer with one of them. I am sure I would be wary of a Christian State in the same way that a Muslim nation disturbs me. So please do not confuse me as a Muslim apologist.

I am planning to celebrate my 25th wedding anniversary in France next year, I am confident the French can recover from this shocking and terrible tragedy.

P.S. THANKS FOR TELLING ME THAT JESUS DIED ON THE CROSS FOR ME. You're funny too.

I apologise for the poor depiction of Jesus. I am yet to find an accurate one. Where can I find middle eastern (Osama lookalike possibly?? ) Jesus? And find me a good golden calf statue while you are at it. (insert laughter here)

And finally, not all terrorists are Muslim and I proved it. Move on and use your faith in a more positive way.
                            Jesus Christ. This is like knowing how to design a building yet you do not know how to design a proper foundation for it to stand. You are correct not all terrorists are Muslims, however of lately they are, but the derivation of terrorism from a Christian person is equivalent to him being of atheist belief; hence why putting Christianity in the title is irrelevant, as opposed to Islamic terrorism where it is quite literally promoted to do so in their quran.
                            I'm not going to argue about this though. Bill, if need be just re-quote what I wrote in my first post and maybe he'll get to the point where he can see the significant difference.

Risto differences apart, no hard feelings

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

No worries fellas.
                              I am retarded because I reject the notion that all terrorists are muslim.
                              You jesus boys are beyond normal.
                              Carry on with your circle jerk.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                                RtG, you've got to be the most retarded individual on this forum right now. The more you try to post something "intelligent" on the religious threads the more obvious it becomes that you are seriously lacking in your cognitive capacity.
                                Sorry Jesus boy, is this a religious thread that you are more qualified to comment in?

Are all terrorists Muslim Tom? Please confirm this matter before I receive one of your dumb little girly retorts.
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X