• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
    Bill:

I didn't know the officer in Watertown would be able to speak Macedonian.
    since you were playing fantasy games and I joined in, I thought I would add a Macedonian Cop. I love the Macedonian language. There's Something about the Macedonian language that there is no piss farting around and gets to the point better.

As far as if I were harboring the terrorist, or any criminal for that matter, it still doesn't give the police any right to come into my house...
    I'm assuming you are an US citizen? If I am correct you should know an act of terrorism is classified as an act of war. The US Government have made it clear, your country is at war. Not with any one particulor state, but against Radical jihadist Ideology. We can debate it all you like wherever it should be or not, but as it stands, this is what it is and any act of terrorism such as using weapons of mass destruction with aim to kill masses indiscriminately is an act of war rather then a criminal act.

Therefor, as one of your Presidents once said "You are with us or you are against us" by you harbouring terrorists makes you involved in sides of this war, you fall in the category of "against us" and should be treated as enemy of the state, therefor you have no rights.

Face it....You are screwed.

Imagine if there is probable cause that a dangerous fugitive criminal (non-terrorist) is on the loose in my town. This Boston Scenario where you think anyone in the town could be hiding the terrorist now sets precedence for cops to enter any house in any town where a dangerous criminal, who they know will probably hurt or kill again, is suspected of being.
    Back to this imaginary game again?

You are confusing your self with a Terrorist and a criminal. I'm not downgrading the seriousness of a criminal (Murderer, rapist, armed robber etc) but terrorism which is most hideous and indiscriminate and again an act of war in the name of radical Islam is different than a criminal act by a individual civilian with personal issues.

Once you understand the difference you would understand why Imediate Safety and security and need to capture and halt this attack was paramount. And once you get your head around the seriousness of Terrorism and what is a terrorist, you will not be concerned about "precedence" and you would understand that Normal due process such as inappropriate time consuming warrents should no longer apply and that this 4th amendment is unreasonable, a hindrance and dangerous. Yes it should be debated wherever this amendment is appropriate and should have changes not to hinder hunts for terrorist, but to expect it to happen while the chase is on was not possible.

Ps: And if you had a terrorist on the loose in your town.......
    You would be on the streets cheering the authories as they drive by and exiting your town after the capture of this terrorist just like the citizens in Watertown did and you wouldn't give two hoots about normal due process.
    Last edited by Bill77; 04-24-2013, 05:28 AM.
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
      Tom,
      The qualifications for searching a private property without a warrant are indeed in relation to a specific property, but it's of the court's discretion to determine whether these provisions have been followed. If the officers can convince the court that these requirements were met, then there is no issue. Although the whereabouts of the suspect was confined to a small town, that could still possibly be justification for searching specific houses based on the scale of the crime committed and need to detain the suspect as soon as possible. It may seem like an extremely vague excuse to search a private property, but we can't just assume that such actions were illegal. None of us know, it is for the court to decide that.
      EM, I know this area is not one of your strengths, but you’re overcomplicating a relatively simple case. We don’t need a court to make a judgement on this one - its quite clear, for the reasons I've already stated.

But if you do, then you need not look any further than the cases already heard by the US Supreme Court in relation to the Fourth Amendment. You’ll find they rarely tolerate its violation and this instance was clear violation.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• United MKD
        • Jul 2011

Comment

• Phoenix
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
          "Tradecraft" is a term associated with the 'art' of spying and covers all the skills an espionage agent practices, foremost amongst those many skills are entering and exiting the theatre of operation without being noticed.
          This is sometimes refered to as acting like a 'grey man', in other words, totally blending into a crowd and without raising any suspicions.

Why on Earth would these alleged 'agents' be dressed in military style attire and wearing baseball caps with the emblems of elite units on them...it goes completely against the nature and TRAINING of any spy or elite military operative.

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

While all this bombing saga was happening, people were preoccupied and didn't realise what was happening in Washington.

CISPA passes U.S. House: Death of the Fourth Amendment?
            The controversial cybersecurity Bill has passed the U.S. House and is now on its way to the Senate chamber. Privacy groups believe this tramples on the Fourth Amendment.

I'm not saying its some conspiracy, but the timing couldn't have been better for the government
            Last edited by Bill77; 04-26-2013, 05:52 AM.

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
              While all this bombing saga was happening, people were preoccupied and didn't realise what was happening in Washington.

CISPA passes U.S. House: Death of the Fourth Amendment?
              The controversial cybersecurity Bill has passed the U.S. House and is now on its way to the Senate chamber. Privacy groups believe this tramples on the Fourth Amendment.

I'm not saying its some conspiracy, but the timing couldn't have been better for the government
              I'm sure 'controversial' legislation passes through Washington on a regular basis...I think it would be an easy comparison to make...map the history of passing of 'controversial' legislation and overlay the dates with 'terror' plots or other diversions...that should paint a clearer picture of the influence of the Illuminati, New World Order, the Bilderberg Group, Freemasonry, Reptilians, Ancient Alien theorists, the Easter Bunny and Essendon supporters who think their club will win the flag in 2013 and will exist in 2014...

Comment

• Gocka
                • Dec 2012

I don't get it, are these pictures fake or what?

What about the naked guy who is apparently the older brother? What about the back pack with the bomb being different from the packs that the brothers were carrying? Don't get me wrong I don't believe that it was a "set up" I'm just curious how they come up with this, since the photos look so real.

Of course officials never help, why pass the bill under those circumstances, then they wonder why people believe conspiracy theories.

By the way that is a dangerous bill.

Comment

• Phoenix
                  • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
                  It doesn't take much to 'photoshop' images...

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Gocka View Post

What about the naked guy who is apparently the older brother? What about the back pack with the bomb being different from the packs that the brothers were carrying? Don't get me wrong I don't believe that it was a "set up" I'm just curious how they come up with this, since the photos look so real.

Of course officials never help, why pass the bill under those circumstances, then they wonder why people believe conspiracy theories.

By the way that is a dangerous bill.
                    i want to know, where is the hairy chest (as seen in the boxing photos of number 1 suspect) on the naked guy......Is this a photo actually him or from that night?

Also why does the photo of the two private military guys from CRAFT International (holding the phones up against their ears) look like it was taken at night compared to the photo of suspect?

Dangerous Bill......it sure is. Every one that had Facebook twitter etc, have been sucked in (including my self) we were like lambs led to the slaughter.

Oh did I mention I love USA and its policies and If I ever complained I was only joking? God bless America

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

Also why does the photo of the two private military guys from CRAFT International (holding the phones up against their ears) look like it was taken at night compared to the photo of suspect?

:
                      you can buy CRAFT gear here

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                        you can buy CRAFT gear here

http://co-store.com/craftgear
                        I love their Moto,

"VIOLENCE DOES SOLVE PROBLEMS"
                        Nashite vo stari kraj da go poslushat.

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

I love their Moto,

"VIOLENCE DOES SOLVE PROBLEMS"
                          Nashite vo stari kraj da go poslushat.
                          "Nashite" don't have problems, because nobody gives a fuck about anything

Comment

• Gocka
                            • Dec 2012

This is what really gets on my nerves:

They come up with all these new “laws” which walk all over personal rights and liberties, which are very in-depth and invasive, all to stop 1 terror plot per what? Per decade? But laws that govern other aspects of life such as, food safety, gun control, drugs, the environment, etc these are off limits because they are too “controversial”. The patriot act and every other new “anti terrorism” law that has passed since, they aren’t controversial?

I am much more likely to die from cancer from this toxic shit that is considered food in the USA than a terrorist plot. I am much more likely to get murdered by a random mentally unstable idiot then a terrorist. Why is it that as soon as the word terrorist is applied pretty much anything goes? Is it the gruesome nature of the death that freaks people out so much?

We have millions of obese people who could drop dead at any second but still eat at McDonalds every day, but they are terrified of a terrorist.

Oh and lol at bills comments. GO USA, USA NUMBER ONE!

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

An Australia example of authority going a bit too far (?)

Concerns have been raised about Protective Service Officers collecting personal information from innocent bystanders, partly to show their superiors they have been working and, sometimes, to conduct on-the-spot criminal record checks.

Comment

• Gocka
                                • Dec 2012

Fatal stabbing of girl, 8, prompts Calif. manhunt

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — After door-to-door sweeps proved fruitless, law officers urged residents of a small town in Northern California to lock their door and keep a close eye on streets and yards for a man who stabbed an 8-year-old girl to death in her house.

The attacker, only described as wearing a black shirt and blue pants, was the subject of a broad search Sunday by the sheriff's departments of Calaveras and surrounding counties, the California Highway Patrol and the state Department of Justice.

Eight-year-old Leila Fowler was stabbed to death on Saturday at the home in Valley Springs, Coroner Kevin Raggio said. The town has about 2,500 people.

"This is way too close to home," Julia Poland, who took her 13-year-old daughter to an afternoon news conference on the search, told the Modesto Bee. "This kind of thing does not happen here."

Leila was found by her brother — reported by local media to be 12-years-old — after he encountered a male intruder in the home. When the intruder ran away, the boy found his sister stabbed. She was pronounced dead at a local hospital, officials said.

Authorities spent Saturday night and into Sunday conducting a door-to-door sweep of homes scattered across hilly terrain, checking storage sheds and horse stables, and even searching attics.

"It is a difficult area to search, it's rural, remote," sheriff's Capt. Jim Macedo said.

Mass notifications alerted residents about the incident and the search for the suspect, officials said.

"I was working on my tractor and a CHP copter kept flying over my house," area resident Roger Ballew, 35, told The Associated Press on Sunday.

A SWAT team showed up at his house Saturday night and told him to stay inside, Ballew said.

"It was nerve-wracking, I didn't sleep well," he said.

Investigators on Sunday were interviewing several people, but no suspects had been named by late afternoon. Investigators were checking out tips that had come in to the sheriff's office, including leads and tips that came from outside the county, officials said.

"It's just terrible," area resident Paul Gschweng told Sacramento television station KCRA. "What can I say about it, it's just a tragedy."

The station reported that a neighbor told police that a man was running from the girl's home after the incident.

Investigators were asking area residents to call authorities if they had any information, or knew of anyone who may have unexplained injuries, or may have left the area unexpectedly after the girl was killed.

Valley Springs is a community of about 2,500 people in an unincorporated area of Calaveras County, known as "Gold Country," in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountains, about 60 miles southeast of Sacramento.

The county became world-famous in 1865 with Mark Twain's short story, "The Celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras County," according to the Calaveras County Chamber of Commerce website.

Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Possibly the first example of the Boston bombings precedence being used. All they knew was that he had a black shirt and blue pants yet went door to door searching for him and urged residents to stay inside and lock their doors.

Comment

Working...
                                X