Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Nikolaj, which archbishop was willing to sell out the Macedonian church to the Serbs? I have close to zero confidence in the MOC.

Further, the priest is in Macedonia. It was around 40 years ago and you're getting all worked up about bullshit little church rules in a corrupt church that turned a blind eye to its communities worldwide? Actually, I take that back. It wasn't a blind eye, it was a vengeful one.

I will admit, I tend to ignore your posts. Because I don't really know you yet. You haven't been here long enough for me to to judge you. But if you have posted your condemnations of Muslims, I would appreciate some links to them.

What did Jesus say specifically about homosexuality Nikolaj? Don't go referring to the Old Testament.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Nikolaj View Post
      nor do we judge Gods children.
      You guys haven't stopped judging.

You said this a few moments ago:
      Originally posted by Nikolaj
      Here's a good example to why I don't give a shit about the 'peaceful' pseudo-Muslims that exist around the world.
      Hypocrite much?
      Risto the Great

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        If you had to rank human beings, how would it work out little man?

Like this:

1. Christians
        2. Atheists
        3. Muslims

Or would Muslims rank higher than atheists?
        I need to know who the best human beings are.
        Is this part of the language known as stupid? Or just Nazi evolutionary theory?
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Why? I was still addressing the very first post on this thread. And anybody who has chosen to interact with me. Even wankers like you.

I don't think BBS is a Christian. It isn't painfully obvious like it is with some.
          You wouldn't want to question your atheist friend...but MTO will look like it supports the comment about Muslims being either dogs or cowards if you personally don't speak up. Do it RtG, do it for MTO.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

I already demonstrated how the voice of 1.4 billion Muslims have already spoken up. And you still haven't answered whether all terrorists are Muslim in your mind. So you are sounding more and more pathetic.

But, cmon man, between you, me and the crucifix .... Christians are better, right?
            Risto the Great

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

I already demonstrated how the voice of 1.4 billion Muslims have already spoken up. And you still haven't answered whether all terrorists are Muslim in your mind. So you are sounding more and more pathetic.

But, cmon man, between you, me and the crucifix .... Christians are better, right?
              I'm learning more and more stupid. Thanks for teaching me. Who do you think is better - seeing as you like to rank different groups of people? Where would you rank Buddhists? What about the Chinese!? Think of the Chinese RtG!

You know, Hitler was really into Darwinism (evolution) and loved eugenics (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics). Are you into eugenics RtG? If so, who would you have breed with whom in order to create a master race and how would you then rank them against the others in the list you created?
              Last edited by Vangelovski; 01-12-2015, 07:49 AM.

Comment

• Nikolaj
                • Aug 2014

Nikolaj, which archbishop was willing to sell out the Macedonian church to the Serbs? I have close to zero confidence in the MOC.
                This has nothing to do with the Macedonian Orthodox Church, but Orthodoxy in general. To put that into perspective, I attend an Egyptian Orthodox Church I live close to when I don't want to drive 40 minutes to my church on Sundays.

Further, the priest is in Macedonia. It was around 40 years ago and you're getting all worked up about bullshit little church rules in a corrupt church that turned a blind eye to its communities worldwide? Actually, I take that back. It wasn't a blind eye, it was a vengeful one.
                This is Yugoslavia to begin with. Secondly, this is corruption you are correct. But you have drifted this conversation into something different now and you are applying what I said before to your new propositions. When I spoke about Catholicism and Orthodoxy, it was to explain that the generalized thing people say about Christianity (them being a bunch of child molesting crusaders), is wrong. You do not put the burden of child molestation and crusaders on Orthodox Christianity. Now that was in reference to what we were actually speaking to earlier. Now in reference to what you are speaking of now… There is nothing good in this world that cannot be manipulated creating some form of corruption.

You said these shitty ‘rules’ have no significance. When in reality, these rules are what have driven Catholic priests to child molestation. Are you sure you want to stand your ground on that?

I will admit, I tend to ignore your posts. Because I don't really know you yet. You haven't been here long enough for me to to judge you. But if you have posted your condemnations of Muslims, I would appreciate some links to them.
                Risto, this is called selective perception. You do not ignore my posts because you do not know me yet, but because what I post is something you do not want to see. You’ve been so certain against your hate on Christianity (quite evident) for a while now, and what I have been writing to you is contradictory to your beliefs. You need to be more flexible on your opinions. This conversation has turned into an insult fest where nothing written in here has no value when it is responded to with smart ass remarks focusing on the redundant things and ignoring the relevant things.

Fun fact Risto, I have had two accounts on this forum dating me back no longer than half a year after you; not I was not banned. I can tell you now, even if I did get involved back then, you would still ignore my posts.

It was not too long ago in what I believe is the thread about evolution. I will not be going through the forum and the threads to find these links when a simple google search on the topic could give you far more insight in the first place. I'd rather that then you arguing with me on things in the other thread due to your lack of understanding.

What did Jesus say specifically about homosexuality Nikolaj? Don't go referring to the Old Testament.
                I do not care for homosexuality, well let’s just say it hasn’t interested me too much; which is why I don’t even go into discussion about this. If you so desire, I can do some research for you when I can be bothered and get back to you on that.

You guys haven't stopped judging.

You said this a few moments ago:
                Hypocrite much?
                I am not perfect. Christianity is not about being perfect. It is about trying to reflect the image of Christ into you as much as possible; in a sense perfect. This is why I try to abstain from being negative, or judgmental. However, this does not stop me from stating the reality, for example earlier in my post I judged you to have selective perception. That was not directed to you as an insult, much like my reference to pseudo-Muslims.

Another example. You ignored that-yes, I have not been judgmental on the people of Islam, but I have been judgmental on the religion itself, its ideology, and the Quran. Instead, you quote my 'pseudo-Muslim' comment when it wasn't really in bad taste, but the reality of how these people follow the Quran. Your intentions are clear.

This is not so say I do not judge people. I do try to improve on this natural habit though...

Comment

• Nikolaj
                  • Aug 2014

Your 1.4 billion Muslims are irrelevant. Something you ignored in my previous post, here is a perfect example to why it is irrelevant.

Finally! For years all we hear is that Islam has been 'hijacked' and that most Muslims are peaceful people:And that matters to the 270 million people who hav...

To a degree even the Muslim terrorists are irrelevant. What is relevant is the Quran, Islam. The ideology. Should we be worried about Christianity? No. It does not propose such an ideology, therefore it is a social-ideological view which has no relation to Christianity, therefore it is nothing you can stop. Much like an atheist terrorist nut job. This is something we discussed earlier on the categorization of terrorism (either a religious, political or personal ideological view).
                  Last edited by Nikolaj; 01-12-2015, 08:47 AM.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                    • Nov 2009

It is a tragedy but when you see some of the things they have written and drawn, I am afraid to say that they had this coming. I this link there is a picture of Jesus that offends me and every single Christian and even Muslim in the world. This is when freedom of speech or expression goes to far. Why should they feel the need to provoke?

Информација без цензура!
                    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Nikolaj
                      • Aug 2014

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                      It is a tragedy but when you see some of the things they have written and drawn, I am afraid to say that they had this coming. I this link there is a picture of Jesus that offends me and every single Christian and even Muslim in the world. This is when freedom of speech or expression goes to far. Why should they feel the need to provoke?

http://infomax.mk/wp/?p=22290
                      It was imminent.

I do not understand how atheists can question 'free thinking' when they don't allow 'free thinking' of spiritual beings. They say we should ban religion so we can have 'free thinking' when in reality, that same line contradicts itself as they then suppress religious beings of thinking freely. Then they go ahead and do things like this and think it is ethical but then say it is unethical to make fun of a homosexual.

Logic

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

I do not care for homosexuality, well let’s just say it hasn’t interested me too much; which is why I don’t even go into discussion about this.
                        Originally posted by RtG
                        And what about those pesky homosexuals. Jesus never said anything about them.
                        O'really now?
                        Is "O'really now?" your way of NOT going into discussions?

I am not perfect. Christianity is not about being perfect. It is about trying to reflect the image of Christ into you as much as possible; in a sense perfect. This is why I try to abstain from being negative, or judgmental. However, this does not stop me from stating the reality, for example earlier in my post I judged you to have selective perception. That was not directed to you as an insult, much like my reference to pseudo-Muslims.
                        It's fine. I don't expect anyone to be perfect. But when YOU tell me that Christians do not judge, but then shit on something like a quarter of the world. I find it quite typical of the smuggy Christian types.

When you say you ignore the old testament, but your mate Vangelovski still supports wars and guns or whatever. .... it just makes me think you bend your little Christian rulebook into whatever ways you see fit .... just like the Muslims do.

Another example. You ignored that-yes, I have not been judgmental on the people of Islam, but I have been judgmental on the religion itself, its ideology, and the Quran. Instead, you quote my 'pseudo-Muslim' comment when it wasn't really in bad taste, but the reality of how these people follow the Quran. Your intentions are clear.
                        Here's a good example to why I don't give a shit about the 'peaceful' pseudo-Muslims that exist around the world.
                        That is what you said when giving me a link to a woman who decided all Muslims need to justify themselves as being anti-terrorism or whatever. So, she was saying they are ALL to blame. And you gave me this link to prove what? You are being judgemental. Guess what? It is normal. But don't try to tell me Christians don't judge. It is bullshit. Further, it clearly is human nature and you should call it yet another gift from God.

And the Catholic church is little more than a licence to molest children? Another judgement not?

How can your statement of not being judgemental be considered anything other than smug?

Separate question while we are at it. You seem to be pro Orthodox and pro Christian. Do you kiss icons Nikolaj?
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post

http://infomax.mk/wp/?p=22290
                          A terrible picture indeed. Do you think there isn't a pocket of Christians deep down in the Bible belt that would be thinking about blowing away some of these heathens? Perhaps the same ones killing doctors who perform abortions?

In defence of free speech, I must say that nobody was killed making that drawing.

But I agree, it is quite tasteless.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

I do not understand how atheists can question 'free thinking' when they don't allow 'free thinking' of spiritual beings. They say we should ban religion so we can have 'free thinking' when in reality, that same line contradicts itself as they then suppress religious beings of thinking freely. Then they go ahead and do things like this and think it is ethical but then say it is unethical to make fun of a homosexual.

Logic
                            Free thinking suggests you are not bound by limitations in thought processes. In your mind, you believe the good book does not limit you. But it is a rule book, and you are bound to follow it. It doesn't sound like freedom to me.
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• Nikolaj
                              • Aug 2014

Is "O'really now?" your way of NOT going into discussions?No, it means re-evaluate what you wrote, it's wrong.

It's fine. I don't expect anyone to be perfect. But when YOU tell me that Christians do not judge, but then shit on something like a quarter of the world. I find it quite typical of the smuggy Christian types.When did I shit on a quarter of the world?

When you say you ignore the old testament, but your mate Vangelovski still supports wars and guns or whatever. .... it just makes me think you bend your little Christian rulebook into whatever ways you see fit .... just like the Muslims do. I'll say it again. O'really now. Is that what is really happening Risto?

That is what you said when giving me a link to a woman who decided all Muslims need to justify themselves as being anti-terrorism or whatever. So, she was saying they are ALL to blame.How did you get this out of that video? She was saying the good Muslims are irrelevant. Much like what I've been saying this whole time. What is relevant is this ideology from the Quran that will keep this ideology going until it is exterminated. And you gave me this link to prove what? You are being judgmental.No, I was just stating the reality much like I did in my previous post. I do not mean it in a judgmental fashion. Your logic is equivalent to me telling the score of a football game to someone and classifying it as judgmental. Guess what? It is normal. But don't try to tell me Christians don't judge.When did I say they don't judge? Risto. Please tell me you're just fucking with me, right? It is bullshit. Further, it clearly is human nature and you should call it yet another gift from God.That is why we try to abstain from doing so as much as possible.

And the Catholic church is little more than a licence to molest children?Your continuous misrepresentation of reality. God as if you haven't seen it this far. Another judgement not?Nope.

How can your statement of not being judgmental be considered anything other than smug? Very easily actually, anyone with half a brain could work that out. You have a full capacity brain, however it is a difference case for you, you don't want to work it out rationally.

Separate question while we are at it. You seem to be pro Orthodox and pro Christian. Do you kiss icons Nikolaj?People do, I don't because i'm too hygienic. It is to be expected though, it is very relevant to the topic isn't it? No. It is relevant to your agenda though, to splur out your inaccurate insults. Go ahead Risto, go ahead boy.

Comment

• Nikolaj
                                • Aug 2014

Free thinking suggests you are not bound by limitations in thought processes. In your mind, you believe the good book does not limit you. Limit me to what?But it is a rule book, and you are bound to follow it.Follow logical ethical rules that are pretty much a part of our society today? The usual be respectful to elders? Love your neighbour? To not kill? Yes very limiting. It doesn't sound like freedom to me.That's because your ignorant, you still don't know the sole purpose of these obvious rules.
                                Everyone knows about these rules in the bible. The bible is about self-improvement, improving yourself implies advancements, not limitation.

I know plenty of atheists like yourself that say, "yeah, I don't need these rules I know not to kill people." Yet they are the ones that I see repetitively break the obvious and continue to do so, as opposed to someone of Christian faith, who tries to improve by discontinuing the consistency of doing these negative things. It's not about knowing what to do it's about doing what you know is good, improving yourself; like I said, to get a reflection of Jesus Christ into you.

Everyone that turns to Christianity (from what I've seen), become truly more down to earth and are generally happier. I know plenty of intelligent people let them be doctors, engineers or custodians, I highly doubt any of those people are limited.

This is not to say you cannot live a great life without Christianity. I am just saying you can live an advanced, non-limiting life with Christianity too.

Every response you provide avoids progression, similar to what I said earlier. This is quite irritating... but I don't care anymore. Risto, go on a Christian hating spree all you want it really doesn't bother me. It did bother me when I saw you were misinformed at first, however now that I see you are informed but you are in denial I know I cannot help you at all.

Enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                                X