You reap what you sow mate.
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      I tend to remain relevant to a thread.

No answer still?
      I only persecute wankers. You for instance.
      But let's not say "persecute", let's say "humour myself with".

Still no answer from you though. It is quite remarkable.

But please find examples of me persecuting Christians from the beginning of this forum. I would love to see them. Really!

I feel like I am being attacked for being a non-Christian here. It really potentially hurts me. I sometimes want to feel like crying about it. But then I just laugh at the little man who is attacking me.
      I already showed you the posts where you have been persecuting Christians from the beginning - before any of the current Christians on this forum were even on here. You ignored them, why should I think you will respond to them this time?

If you can teach me to speak to fools, then maybe I could explain something to you. But I'd like my question answered first - you know the one I've been asking you for about a year now?
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
        You reap what you sow mate.
        He was our best mate on the forum until he found out we're Christians. Now we're scum to him and he dumps a whole bunch of stupid on us and expects a response...
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
          I already showed you the posts where you have been persecuting Christians from the beginning - before any of the current Christians on this forum were even on here. You ignored them, why should I think you will respond to them this time?

If you can teach me to speak to fools, then maybe I could explain something to you. But I'd like my question answered first - you know the one I've been asking you for about a year now?
          You are hilarious in a Hitleresque kind of way. My interest in the Christian perspective ramped up when a moderator of this forum decided it was a good idea for Macedonia to constitutionally ban homosexuality on religious reasons. Then I began to see you for what you are. It certainly was not at the beginning of this forum like you keep bleating. And your list of my little barbs against stupid religious comments was a very pathetic excuse for labelling them as "an agenda of attacks on Christians".

But hey, you won't even fess up to whether you kiss icons in the church or even priest's hands. Such a sneaky little man.

You can ask me a question if you want. I can do your thing for years.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

He was our best mate on the forum until he found out we're Christians. Now we're scum to him and he dumps a whole bunch of stupid on us and expects a response...
            I knew you were a Christian before you entered the forum and before I proposed you to become a moderator. Maybe I was scheming away up until right now to make this final decisive blow.

Alternatively, you're just a wanker.
            Risto the Great

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
              • Jan 2010

EM

As promised, here I am.
              There is so much to cover, so many questions to answer. so I will cover a little at a time.

To begin with, let me tell you Islamic terrorist incidents have gone up fivefold....since 9/11
              When we look at a list just since 9/11, we had the Madrid bombings in 04, London in 05, Mumbai in 08, The Kenyan mall incident in 13, Benghazi which was just 1 of 20 cities that erupted when that movie "innocence of Muslims" was on the Internet. We had that Oaklahoma bombing, We have ISIS, Boko Haram who killed a whole village this past week. Blast in market of Nigeria's Maiduguri killing of at least 16 by a suicide bomber who was 10 ..........yes 10 year old girl. Pakistan killing of all those kids late last year, Canadian Parliament, Sydney cafe, Melbourne attack on the police.
              I agree, the incidence of terrorist attacks on the west by self-proclaimed Muslims have increased dramatically over the last 10-15 years. That's my point though. Islam, like Christianity has been around for over 1000 years. Can you provide any examples of consistent 'Islamic terrorism' throughout the ages? For the most part its' progression has been relatively peaceful. At the end of the day it's all down to interpretation. Christians tend to correct people who cite various verses from the Bible which may be seen as cruel (whether it be the old or new testament)...so I'm not sure how these same individuals can then quote passages from the Quran that they believe are aimed at encouraging terrorism. Talk to a moderate Muslim, and question them on their interpretation, just like you would expect of non-Christians questioning your faith.

Apologists (The Chris's of this world) will always tell us they are just a few "Misguided" people.
              There are 1.2 billion Muslims in the world today. Of Course they are not all radicals, majority of them are peaceful people.
              These two points contradict each other. A few 'misguided' people implies a minority. If the majority are indeed peaceful, then the 'Chris's of this world' are correct on this matter. You are more or less repeating what these 'apologists' are saying. But I'm not convinced this is your actually viewpoint, given that in your initial post you inferred that all Muslims are terrorists.

The radicals are estimated to be only between 15 to 25 percent (according to intelligence services around the world) That's a very small minority. Some might phrase it as a few bad apples.........But when you look at 15-25 percent of the Muslim population (and increasing)......you are looking at 180 million to 300 million people dedicated to the destruction of western civilisation. So why should we wary about 15-25 percent of these radicals? Because it's these radicals that indiscriminately kill, because it is these radicals that behead and massacre........
              To use a quote I head recently "when there is this many bad apples, there is something wrong with the orchard"
              I highly doubt that 15-25% of Muslims are radicals. What intelligence agencies are reporting this, ones based in the US, Australia, or other western countries? No surprises there. What constitutes a 'radical' in this assessment of the Islamic population? It wouldn't surprise me if they just clump all anti-west Muslims as radicals. But there's a significant distance between not liking someone/something, and hating them to the point of adopting terrorism as a means of retribution or protest.

Please wiew this short video a speech that demonstrates how a majority of peaceful people is irrelevant when a minority can create devastation. By the way, I didnt clump the innocent Muslims with these extremists, these extreimists dragged them in.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nrmwB0bwtYQ
              What are the majority meant to do though? There are plenty of moderate Muslims who condemn these attacks. Do we require every Muslim to call a news broadcasting service, attend a meeting, or post a Facebook status damning those terrorists every time something happens? What else can they possibly do, start killing the terrorists themselves? Well they tried doing that in places like Syria and Iraq, before the west decided to oppose the ruling government in those countries. Al Assad warned people of these extremists, but the west pursued with their own self-interests and supported the so called 'rebels' in the country. Look at it now, it's yet another breeding ground for terrorists, with ISIS controlling over 1/3 of Syria. Then we wonder why all these Middle Eastern countries resent the west. Note that she points out Russia, China, Japan, Germany...and just about every other ex-enemy of the US under the sun. Why doesn't she mention the minority in the US which is causing widespread destruction, despite the majority being peaceful people?[/QUOTE]

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                • Jan 2010

On another subject (still related to this Paris terrorist attack) the subject of freedom of speech all these numb nuts carry on about. Was charlie hebdo and what they did a form of "Freedom of Speech"?
                I think this is a more worthwhile discussion to develop in this thread, given that religion has been 'debated' (if you can even call it that) several times now. This infighting is really starting to become tiresome.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                  • Jan 2010

Purely out of interest, when you meet/speak to other Macedonians do you assume they are Christians from the get go? It'd seem like a reasonable assumption given that most Macedonians would identify their religion as Macedonian Orthodox, even if they are not particularly religious. Given that, it is likely that many perceived you, Bill or any other Macedonian here as Christian from the start.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

You are hilarious in a Hitleresque kind of way. My interest in the Christian perspective ramped up when a moderator of this forum decided it was a good idea for Macedonia to constitutionally ban homosexuality on religious reasons. Then I began to see you for what you are. It certainly was not at the beginning of this forum like you keep bleating. And your list of my little barbs against stupid religious comments was a very pathetic excuse for labelling them as "an agenda of attacks on Christians".

But hey, you won't even fess up to whether you kiss icons in the church or even priest's hands. Such a sneaky little man.

You can ask me a question if you want. I can do your thing for years.
                    Can you teach me to speak stupid like you? I'm willing to learn.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
                      Purely out of interest, when you meet/speak to other Macedonians do you assume they are Christians from the get go? It'd seem like a reasonable assumption given that most Macedonians would identify their religion as Macedonian Orthodox, even if they are not particularly religious. Given that, it is likely that many perceived you, Bill or any other Macedonian here as Christian from the start.
                      Why would I assume anyone is a Christian? Should I also assume they are free market capitalists, conservative and pro-gun? Most Macedonians I know are atheists - they identify as Orthodox purely for cultural/political purposes as opposed to actually believing in God and accepting Jesus as their saviour. How many Macedonians do you know that have accepted Christ? Do you just assume that they have? Or are you just equating cultural Christianity with a living faith?

Do you believe RtG when he says he knew I was a Christian before I joined the forum? That would be amazing. Perhaps he received prophecy from his god. I say this because my join date on the forum is September 2008 (I'll take that as being accurate, though I don't recall the exact date). Again, while I don't recall the exact date, I believe that I accepted Jesus sometime after that.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
                        Not all muslims are terrorists, but they are either two faced dogs or simply cowards to speak up.
                        Hey RtG, did you bother speaking up against this post? If you don't, someone might read it and think MTO thinks all muslims are dogs or cowards. Oh that's right, BBS isn't a Christian. Carry on.
                        Last edited by Vangelovski; 01-12-2015, 05:27 AM.

Comment

• Nikolaj
                          • Aug 2014

So, the old testament means nothing to you. But you read it. Why? Hang on a sec, let me find the LOL

Hey, I like your Christianity. I reckon I can break all 10 commandments (in a loving manner) and still get to heaven if this is true. You have a very wrong understand of the bible. And what about those pesky homosexuals. Jesus never said anything about them.O'really now? So why does that little prude Vangelovski get so worked up about them and want them addressed in Macedonia's constitution?Did you mean to quote this whole paragraph to someone else? I see you like beating around the bush on something I have not spoken about once.
                          If you cannot understand the fundamental difference between the two what am I to expect you to understand? You talk about wanting to think freely, gratitude for allowing others to do so too.

In fact, you are wrong. His wife was still alive. He moved up and was a bishop. But this is the MOC we are talking about. Anything is possible. Even selling themselves to Russians or Serbs. Maybe you are talking about an ideal here. But I suspect you have made some stuff up in your head while I am talking about a real case.
                          Give me his name and the church he works for, I will be talking to the archbishop when he comes to Sydney about this. I am serious about getting me these details, once I have made these allegations I will make it up to you for the time you spent getting me these details.

Another
                          Gotta love those religions founded on fear ('cause if you don't, you know what happens). This is the never case in Christianity, I really don't understand your point.

Here is a tip, (in the interest of thread relevance), put your spiritual money this is what? where your mouth is and quote the lines of the Quran that encourage the Muslim terrorists. I have done this multiple times on this forum, you were there that time too, I would not bother to waste my time again considering you've ignored it. But (as an added twist) put moderate Muslim interpretations alongside your own next to the Quran lines.The quotes I presented, over a 100 of them, are not open for interpretation, they are clear as hell. When someone tells you to kill non-believers, what else could this mean Risto? Don't ignore this question either.
                          Talking about Muslims. I don't care about peaceful fundamental Muslims. I don't care about moderate Muslims. I do not care that they do not do everything the Quran says to do. I do care that people defend the religion because they think it's ethical since not all Muslims kill non-believers. I do care about the people who are actually killing non-believers because of what is promoted in the Quran. You cannot deny this ideology has a major presence in the Quran. I care about the Quran because without the Quran, these terrorists will not have this ideology. It is not my fault these people think they will be worshiped in Islamic heaven for their acts. Why? That is what is written.

Here's a good example to why I don't give a shit about the 'peaceful' pseudo-Muslims that exist around the world.

Finally! For years all we hear is that Islam has been 'hijacked' and that most Muslims are peaceful people:And that matters to the 270 million people who hav...
                          Last edited by Nikolaj; 01-12-2015, 06:05 AM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Hey RtG, did you bother speaking up against this post? If you don't, someone might read it and think MTO thinks all muslims are dogs or cowards. Oh that's right, BBS isn't a Christian. Carry on.
                            Why? I was still addressing the very first post on this thread. And anybody who has chosen to interact with me. Even wankers like you.

I don't think BBS is a Christian. It isn't painfully obvious like it is with some.
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Can you teach me to speak stupid like you? I'm willing to learn.
                              If you had to rank human beings, how would it work out little man?

Like this:

1. Christians
                              2. Atheists
                              3. Muslims

Or would Muslims rank higher than atheists?
                              I need to know who the best human beings are.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Nikolaj
                                • Aug 2014

If you had to rank human beings, how would it work out little man?

Like this:

1. Christians
                                2. Atheists
                                3. Muslims

Or would Muslims rank higher than atheists?
                                I need to know who the best human beings are.
                                Can I answer this for you?

1. Christians, Atheists, Muslims.

From a Christians perspective we are all Gods children, we do not kill Gods children, nor do we judge Gods children. Anyone who does not believe in Christ does not mean they will go to hell. How can we blame a Muslim child for being brought up in Muslim culture? That's right, we cannot. Same for an atheist.

This is why I blame the Quran, and not the people when it comes to talking about Islam.
                                Last edited by Nikolaj; 01-12-2015, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X