• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lavce pelagonski
    • Nov 2009

Macedonian toponym Pustec returns - Albania

Македонците во Пустец слават

Вечерва Македонците од општината Пустец слават. На плоштадот „Гоце Делчев" во Пустец Македонците се радуваат на враќањето во службена употреба на историското, автохтоно македонско име на општината.

На прославата зборуваше Едмонд Темелко, градоначалникот на Пустец, а музичкиот дел од прославата го збогати групата „Персида“ од Ресен.

Денеска пратениците во Собранието на Албанија едногласно ја донесоа одлуката за донесување на Законот за враќање на македонското име на општина Пустец. Името на Пустец (поранешно официјално име Ликенас) и другите населени места во оваа општина се албанизирани во 1973 година, за време на владеењето на комунистичкиот диктатор Енвер Хоџа. Сега општината Пустец има право да ги врати македонските имиња на сите други македонски села од општината.

„Ова е историски ден за Македонците од Пустец, за Македонците во Албанија. Пустец и официјално ќе се вика Пустец, како што сите ние и досега го викавме. Пред оваа одлука имавме средби со претставници на сите парламентарни партии во Албанија. Ветивме дека ќе учествуваме на наредните парламентарни избори на 23 јуни. Покажавме дека обединети можеме да постигнеме многу. И ние на наредните избори треба да настапиме обединети околу нашата партија, Македонската алијанса за европска интеграција“, изјави Темелко.

Google translate

Macedonians in Pustec celebrate

Tonight municipal Macedonians Pustec celebrate. Square "Goce Delchev" in Pustec Macedonians rejoice in official use historical returns, native Macedonian name of the municipality.

Celebration spoke Pustec Edmond Temelko Mayor and enrich the musical part of the celebration the group "Persida" Resen.

Today MPs Albania unanimously made the decision for the adoption of the Law for the return of the Macedonian name municipality Pustec. Name Pustec (former official name Liqenas) and other settlements in this municipality albanizirani in 1973, during the rule of communist dictator Enver Hoxha. Now the municipality Pustec has the right to return the Macedonian names of all other English villages in the municipality.

"This is a historic day for the Macedonians from Pustec Macedonians in Albania. Pustec Pustec officially called, as all we ever called. Before this decision, we had meetings with representatives of all parliamentary parties in Albania. Pledged to participate in the next parliamentary elections on June 23. We demonstrate that united we can achieve a lot. We next elections need to act united in our party, Macedonian Alliance for European Integration "said Temelko.
    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

It is lovely to see some active Macedonians!
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

Sorry to spoil the party, but what has the ROM state flag got to do with it?

I'm not trying to create another ventilator bashing (even though it deserves to) but seriously, what?
      They are not part of ROM, they have no affiliation what so ever with the ventilator, in fact I feel they have been somewhat neglected by ROM just like the Egejska and Pirinska, so why, I don't get it.
      Last edited by Bill77; 03-19-2013, 03:59 AM.
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Pelagon
        • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
        Sorry to spoil the party, but what has the ROM state flag got to do with it?

I'm not trying to create another ventilator bashing (even though it deserves to) but seriously, what?
        They are not part of ROM, they have no affiliation what so ever with the ventilator, in fact I feel they have been somewhat neglected by ROM just like the Egejska and Pirinska, so why, I don't get it.
        Bratko, that is a good point you make but it is also worth looking at the timing of all this. I can't help but think of "DedoAleko's" recent point somewhere else on these forums about diversionary tactics and how this could be related to Kicevo being handed over to the Siptars on 24 March local elections. In 2004 Macedonians (most of them anyhow) in RM were going delirious because the USA "recognised" the state by its rightful and official name in order to facilitate the failure of the referendum against the planned territorial division that handed over many Macedonian towns to total Gheg control and domination.

Secondly, Macedonians are on indigenous land and live in quite a lot more places in present day Albania but are only afforded recognition of some basic minority rights in just one small area whilst the Ghegs are very recent settlers/colonisers in Macedonia and are taking over nearly a 1/3 ( and more to come) of RM and renaming everything they please. I feel this news is supposed to cover up and facilitate all the Gheg takeovers and remaking that has happened already and that will be happening from now onwards.

Comment

• ramo
          • Dec 2011

This is a small but important step for the Macedonians in Albania. And when is the photo taken? Maybe from times when some Macedonian politician came to visit Pustec which is normal procedure. I'm sure this is an old photo , but not sure if the Macedonian state flag is present at all times in front of the community building.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

the albanian recognition by macedonians in macedonia pales into insignificance the albanian recognition of macedonians in puctec in comparison.But it's a start.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Gocka
              • Dec 2012

I also getting the feeling this may be some kind of diversionary ploy. Regardless it's still a good thing but you also need to keep your eyes open.
              I also second Bill's sentiment that Macedonia completely abandoned the Macedonians in occupied lands which is truly unforgivable. I am honestly surprised that the Macedonians in Albania still feel Macedonian after being ignored by ROM. One small battle at a time I guess.

Comment

• Pelagon
                • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
                I also getting the feeling this may be some kind of diversionary ploy. Regardless it's still a good thing but you also need to keep your eyes open.
                I also second Bill's sentiment that Macedonia completely abandoned the Macedonians in occupied lands which is truly unforgivable. I am honestly surprised that the Macedonians in Albania still feel Macedonian after being ignored by ROM. One small battle at a time I guess.
                See the info below that Niko777 had posted in 2010 about what is to happen to Kichevo and 2 more surrounding Macedonian majority municipalities and what that achieves for "Albanisation" (Shiptarisation) to realise that they need all the "positive" news spin diversionary tactics they can muster.

I also second Bill's sentiment that Macedonia completely abandoned the Macedonians in occupied lands which is truly unforgivable.
                The IA (Interim Accord) stipulates that as one its conditions and these DPMNE "patriots" went to the ICJ to enforce it even further and claim they won some kind of "victory" there.

----------
                Originally posted by ramo View Post
                This is a small but important step for the Macedonians in Albania. And when is the photo taken? Maybe from times when some Macedonian politician came to visit Pustec which is normal procedure. I'm sure this is an old photo , but not sure if the Macedonian state flag is present at all times in front of the community building.
                If it is as you speculate, we need to ask why the mass media in RM sees fit to propagate at every opportunity the FOC (Flag of Capitulation - Ventialtor) and make it seem like it is the done thing to fly it outside the republic (as well as within its borders) at any and every community activity?

I'm sure this is an old photo , but not sure if the Macedonian state flag is present at all times in front of the community building.
                Worth verifying when and where the Ventilator (Flag of Capitulation) flies in Mala Prespa - Pustec Municipality, IMHO.

-----------

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                SCANDAL - MACEDONIAN GOVERNMENT WILL GIVE 3 MACEDONIAN MAJORITY MUNICIPALITIES TO ALBANIANS in 2012 !!!!

It has just come to my attention that in 2008, the Macedonian government passed a law stating that effective 2012, the municipalities of Drugovo, Kicevo, and Vranestica will join the Albanian majority municiaplity of Zajas therefore creating one large Albanian majority municipality!

Here is the current situation:

Kicevo:
                30,138 inhabitants:
                Macedonians = 16,140 (53%)
                Albanians = 9,202 (30%)
                Turks = 2,430 (8%)
                Roma = 1,630 (5%)

Drugovo:
                3,249 inhabitants
                Macedonians = 2816 (87%)
                Albanians = 154 (9%)
                Turks = 292 (5%)

Vranestica:
                1,322 inhabitants:
                Macedonians = 1033 (78%)
                Albanians = 10 (0.7%)
                Turks = 276 (20%)

Zajas:
                11,605 inhabitants
                Albanians= 11,307 (97%)
                Macedonians = 297 (2%)

Situation in 2012:

Mega Municipality:
                46,000 inhabitants

Albanians = 20673 (45%)
                Macedonians = 20286 (44%)
                Turks = 3,000
                Roma = 1,630
                Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                Visualization:

Today:

2012:

As you can see Macedonia's blood stain is getting bigger....

Look what was happening in Kumanovo this week: Albanians in Macedonia have way too many rights, and I believe these rights will endanger the sovereignty and unity of Macedonia. Albanian nationalism in Macedonia has been rising since 2001 thanks to that stupid framework agreement. Now every year on November 28

Comment

• kallogjeri
                  • Mar 2013

I think that the population of this area is happy with the original name Pustec.
                  The officials must hear the natives and do what they require, the inhabitants know better their history than the others.
                  A question: can someone explain the meaning of Pustec? The meanings of the toponyms cast away the fog and the purpously created smoke in the heads of politicians.
                  Waiting for an answer: kallogjeri

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                    • Nov 2009

It comes from the word pustina which means empty or deserted. referring to the surroundings.
                    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• PetroV
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2013

I heard some from Pustec were allowed to vote in the last election in Macedonia and sometimes more than once .

Comment

• Stojacanec
                        • Dec 2009

Originally posted by PetroV View Post
                        I heard some from Pustec were allowed to vote in the last election in Macedonia and sometimes more than once .

You are a wealth of information petrov.

Comment

• Stojacanec
                          • Dec 2009

Petrov, this is for you, with compliments..

DUI gambles, deteriorates relationship with VMRO-DPMNE

The local elections have gone by, at least most of it with the second round coming up and a revote at few locations due to fraud perpertrated by DUI and the SDSM.

The State Electoral Commission failed in its job to ensure election fraud is sanctioned swiftly and to the fullest extent of the law. In fact, the SEC acted as a political entity divided in fractions where the rule of law was "look out for your own".

Following this logic, SEC members belonging to DUI and the SDSM bargained with each other and closed their eyes in front of obvious election fraud in Kicevo. The SDSM supported DUI's mayoral candidate, despite supposedly backing Blagoja Despotovski.

In turn, DUI backed SDSM's candidate Zoran Zaev in Strumica when VMRO-DPMNE disputed election results due to fraud at three locations within the city.

Surprisingly, SEC's DPA members backed VMRO-DPMNE in Strumica. According to them, there was obvious fraud there. In turn the VMRO-DPMNE supported DPA in Chair, where DUI's election officials were caught red handed changing election results. The SEC has been painfully slow removing DUI's officials from Chair responsible for the fraud.

These elections it became obvious even to the sceptic the coalition between VMRO-DPMNE and DUI is an artificial one. The two political parties don't see an eye-to-eye virtually on anything. While the Macedonian party has pushed to make the country prosperous and bring jobs, DUI has been responsible for incidents, provocations and the only word that comes out of Mala Rechica is "Albania". DUI's election campaign was extremely negative, speaking of dreams of Albanian lands spanning three neighboring countries, at no point discussing how they will contribute in bringing jobs or better the economy. It is as if they are the SDSM. Perhaps it is no surprising the two political entities according to DUI's Artan Grubi created and still create ethnic tensions in the country and supported each other when it came to election fraud.

Although VMRO-DPMNE leaders are their usual quiet, it is no secret they are furious with the way DUI ran their election campaign and statements made by DUI's mayoral candidates.

VMRO-DPMNE has been very encouraged by the results they have achieved during the local elections. If these were parliamentary elections, the party would have won 65 seats, an absolute majority which means DUI would be completely sidelined in the new Government cabinet. Some sort of coalition with the DPA is not out of the picture as well.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Stojacanec View Post
                            While the Macedonian party has pushed to make the country prosperous and bring jobs
                            Some of that independent media stuff I would imagine.
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Stojacanec
                              • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                              Some of that independent media stuff I would imagine.
                              I agree with the sentiments from the independent media of the shiptar agenda but the editor may want to grind the words “help making a country prosperous” down to more like individuals where Macedonians are concerned.

Comment

Working...
                              X