• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lavce pelagonski
    • Nov 2009

Honorary Macedonian Consul in Australia present at Greek party

Honorary Macedonian Consul in Australia present at Greek party
    Sunday, 03 March 2013

Perth, Aus - Macedonia's honorary consul to Australia Zoran Kjoseski was present this weekend at a party organized by the Greek community in Perth to welcome the Greek deputy FM Kostas Tsiaras.

At the event, Kjoseski briefly had a discussion with Tsiaras and then together held joint discussions with representatives of the Greek community in Western Australia.

The Governor of Western Australia, Ken Mitchell received the award "Phoenix" which is issued from the Greek president and was bestowed to him by the deputy FM Tsiaras.
    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

I have no problem with him attending the party, as long as he does something useful and constructive for Macedonians, otherwise i consider him another traitor! When are these people going to learn that if you rub shoulders with dogs you will catch fleas!
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
      The Governor of Western Australia, Ken Mitchell received the award "Phoenix" which is issued from the Greek president and was bestowed to him by the deputy FM Tsiaras.
      Ahhh, the Phoenix award.
      Truly a Greek thing.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

No reason for them not to meet.
        As long as the Macedonians don't bend over in front of them, I think it is a good thing.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Do you know why Kostas is smilling - because Koseski is wearing his ventilator badge. The IA (bending over) is alive and well.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• BigMak
            Banned
            • Jan 2009

Zoran Coseski is a self appointed Honorary Macedonian Consul, He servers no purpose in helping any Macedonian, He also was the treasurer of the old "Vardar" club The most expensive and largest macedonian club in australia, on wanneroo rd, The funds he and others siphoned out of the club has constructed many beautiful homes in Perth

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
              Ahhh, the Phoenix award.
              Truly a Greek thing.
              Bre phile, ne bidi malaka...

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by BigMak View Post
                Zoran Coseski is a self appointed Honorary Macedonian Consul, He servers no purpose in helping any Macedonian, He also was the treasurer of the old "Vardar" club The most expensive and largest macedonian club in australia, on wanneroo rd, The funds he and others siphoned out of the club has constructed many beautiful homes in Perth
                You're right BigMak, Coseski isn't a 'Macedonian' consul at all. According to DFAT he as been accredited by FYROM.

http://protocol.dfat.gov.au/Consulate/view.rails?id=70
                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                  • Jan 2009

Originally posted by BigMak View Post
                  That is true, its because of people like him that we lost that place. Now the the catholic Vietnamese took that place over and made it even better. Its a shame that greedy Macedonians ruined that great club, and then the hard working Vietnamese took it and made it better

Comment

Working...
                  X