X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gocka
    • Dec 2012

Dedo,

I don't know, it seems vrmo are bending over backwards to get sdsm back into parliament and sdsm are bending over backwards to stay out, there has to be something bigger in play here.

Comment

• Niko777
      • Oct 2010

Could Stojance Angelov be the only politician who is openly against the Albanianization of Macedonia?

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
        Could Stojance Angelov be the only politician who is openly against the Albanianization of Macedonia?
        Yes. Without a doubt. The rest of the career politicians are too busy ensuring they look "reasonable" and "accommodating" to the EU.

So how will the referendum go?
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• MKPrilep
          • Mar 2009

So, where are now the big protests after all were crying
          that they would not accept Talat Xhaferi?

Anything happened? Or is it like always just talk, and few days
          later all is forgotten and the kafici full and everyone crying
          that they are so poor.
          Last edited by MKPrilep; 02-27-2013, 04:51 AM.

Comment

• DedoAleko
            • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            Yes. Without a doubt. The rest of the career politicians are too busy ensuring they look "reasonable" and "accommodating" to the EU.

So how will the referendum go?
            Don't forget that stojance angelov is in coalition with tito petkovski,ljuBcho gorgievski,branko srankovski,...
            In my eyes,the very second he joined them, he betrayed Macedonia.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
              • Nov 2009

Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле Страшниот Чакаларов гркоубиец и крвожеден комитаџија.

Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море. Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                • Nov 2009

This sums it up.

#K15​ #MilePanika​ #humor​⭐ За да го поддржиш каналот на К-15 кликни тука https://bit.ly/36XfePF Заследи не и на официјалните акаунти:⭐ Инстаграм ➡ https...
                Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле Страшниот Чакаларов гркоубиец и крвожеден комитаџија.

Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море. Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Pelagon
                  • Apr 2010

Hello Macedonian Brothers and Sisters,
                  I don't really understand the points made in this thread against the appointment of this particular minister in the context of the real situation existing in the country since the signing of the shameful and capitulationist Framework Agreement and all that flows from its ratification and implementation.

How is it worse than the previous appointment if you take into consideration that DUI is in fact the UCK and they hold 5/15 ministries in the "Macedonian Government" and have been in coalition governments for almost the whole time since 2002 elections (with the exception of 2006-2008 period, when DPA was the DPMNE preferred partner)? If ALI AHMETI is pulling the strings in that party and he was the military leader of UCK, what difference does it make who he nominates as minister if that person is politically aligned with him and comes from his party?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Hi Pelagon,
                    I expressed the same sentiment when the first ethnic Albanian defence minister was appointed. Though your additional points are completely well taken.

pozdrav and welcome
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Pelagon
                      • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                      Hi Pelagon,
                      Though your additional points are completely well taken.
                      pozdrav and welcome
                      Thanks for your welcome.

I expressed the same sentiment when the first ethnic Albanian defence minister was appointed.
                      Anyone who can rationalise the political reality in our homeland and is a bit immune to the brainwashing that emanates from the MK mass media and its agents should see it as you and some others do.

Стојанче Ангелов: "Дали ние го рушиме духот на рамковниот договор за соживот со Албанците?"

Can't people see how pathetic Stojance Angelov ("The Saviour"/"Macedonian Patriot", who also has no problem aligning with Branko Crvenkovski and LjuBcho Georgievski) appears with what he is saying above?

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Pelagon View Post
                        Hello Macedonian Brothers and Sisters,
                        I don't really understand the points made in this thread against the appointment of this particular minister in the context of the real situation existing in the country since the signing of the shameful and capitulationist Framework Agreement and all that flows from its ratification and implementation.

How is it worse than the previous appointment if you take into consideration that DUI is in fact the UCK and they hold 5/15 ministries in the "Macedonian Government" and have been in coalition governments for almost the whole time since 2002 elections (with the exception of 2006-2008 period, when DPA was the DPMNE preferred partner)? If ALI AHMETI is pulling the strings in that party and he was the military leader of UCK, what difference does it make who he nominates as minister if that person is politically aligned with him and comes from his party?
                        Thats actually a very good point

Macedonia has already been governed (more like ruled/Conquered) by a government that has UCK terrorists in it. Yet the bird brains in the republic never had a problem with this before and thought life was grand.

It just further puts doubts in me that this so called 'protest' will be another failure and macedonians will continue to live under the tyranny of the shiptars.

Comment

• Pelagon
                          • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
                          Thats actually a very good point

Macedonia has already been governed (more like ruled/Conquered) by a government that has UCK terrorists in it. Yet the bird brains in the republic never had a problem with this before and thought life was grand.

It just further puts doubts in me that this so called 'protest' will be another failure and macedonians will continue to live under the tyranny of the shiptars.
                          Good deduction. The first protest (he has called for another one for Friday or Saturday) is a very, very poor showing, as can be seen in the two photo below.

ФОТО Не ги болат раните од 2001, туку понижувањето од власта

----------
                          Стојанче Ангелов: "Дали ние го рушиме духот на рамковниот договор за соживот со Албанците?"
                          Google Translate:
                          "Stojance Angelov: Are we [i.e are Macedonians the party that is] ruining the spirit of the framework agreement on coexistence with Albanians?"

I just want to elaborate on this point above where I have quoted Stojance Angelov.

1. He is basically saying that the capitualtionist Framework Agreement was signed in order to provide a "spirit of coexistence with Albanians" and that this would mean that there was a lack of such condition before that and that therefore it is a good deal/agreement. IMO, endorsement for the FA should clearly exclude him (or anyone else) from ever being considered a Macedonian patriot.

2. If, according to Stojance Angelov above, the FA provides for a "spirit of coexistence", then the UCK must be considered as "Human Rights Freedom Fighters" and their actions fully justified in order to right the wrong of "being denied their natural rights" as embellished in the Framework Agreement. That would imply they were fighting the "oppressive Slavs" (as they called the Macedonians in 2001) who denied them their right to "the spirit of coexistence".

3. I wonder how these Albanians survive in Australia, Canada, the USA, Turkey and elsewhere without their special ("equal") rights and "spirit of coexistence" - Framework Agreement. Why have we heard of no complaints or demands from them about these lack of rights and privileges in these lands and are there any planned actions for taking up arms in order to obtain them? How would any of the above countries react to anyone taking up arms against the legal established political order there?
                          Last edited by Pelagon; 03-01-2013, 04:18 AM.

Comment

• Rogi
                            • Sep 2008

Pelagon,
                            Your truth, as unfortunate and accurate as it may be, is too demoralising. Announcing it will pacify people more than allow the bitter taste of this appointment to be felt.

There's a sense of "you didn't do anything then, why would you now" which, and this is the worst bit, is all it seems Macedonians need to hear in order to do nothing once again.

Comment

• Volk
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Pelagon View Post
                              Good deduction. The first protest (he has called for another one for Friday or Saturday) is a very, very poor showing, as can be seen in the two photos below.

ФОТО Не ги болат раните од 2001, туку понижувањето од власта

----------
                              Google Translate:
                              "Stojance Angelov: Are we [i.e are Macedonians the party that is] ruining the spirit of the framework agreement on coexistence with Albanians?"

I just want to elaborate on this point above where I have quoted Stojance Angelov.

1. He is basically saying that the capitualtionist Framework Agreement was signed in order to provide a "spirit of coexistence with Albanians" and that this would mean that there was a lack of such condition before that and that therefore it is a good deal/agreement. IMO, endorsement for the FA should clearly exclude him (or anyone else) from ever being considered a Macedonian patriot.

2. If, according to Stojance Angelov above, the FA provides for a "spirit of coexistence", then the UCK must be considered as "Human Rights Freedom Fighters" and their actions fully justified in order to right the wrong of "being denied their natural rights" as embellished in the Framework Agreement. That would imply they were fighting the "oppressive Slavs" (as they called the Macedonians in 2001) who denied them their right to "the spirit of coexistence".

3. I wonder how these Albanians survive in Australia, Canada, the USA, Turkey and elsewhere without their special ("equal") rights and "spirit of coexistence" - Framework Agreement. Why have we heard of no complaints or demands from them about these lack of rights and privileges in these lands and are there any planned actions for taking up arms in order to obtain them? How would any of the above countries react to anyone taking up arms against the legal established political order there?
                              Well done Stoajance, people will gather around him more and more the louder he speaks up. Blagoja Markovski (the voice of ARM during 2001) has stood behind this movement to take a stand and say enough is enough!

Normal Macedonians are revolted by the treason of Gruevski and people are starting to see that they will live under full albanian occupation if they let it happen!

Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                                Normal Macedonians are revolted by the treason of Gruevski and people are starting to see that they will live under full albanian occupation if they let it happen!
                                How many "normal" ones are there?
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X