• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • momce
    Banned
    • Oct 2012

Macedonian anarchism

Does anyone know anything about the topic? Thank you.
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Yes. An interesting topic.
    Once upon a time everyone in Macedonia had NOKIA phones. Then the people rose as one and fought the oppressive regime and demanded iPhones. That's about it from what I can see.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• momce
      Banned
      • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      Yes. An interesting topic.
      Once upon a time everyone in Macedonia had NOKIA phones. Then the people rose as one and fought the oppressive regime and demanded iPhones. That's about it from what I can see.
      hey i was being serious! no seriously does anyone know anything about it? the geneve group, the ghemidze circle etc? thanks

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

I don't know about the group specifically, but if you want to see Macedonian anarchy in general, go to your local pazar. Alternatively, try and organise something, anything with a group of Macedonians
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

Working...
        X