X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Five Murdered Macedonians

Sorry Guy's, I can't find the original thread. Latest update is that charges have been filed but the case looks weak regardless of what the public prosecutor says. Lets see how it develops:

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/arti...skopje-killing
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Christ almighty......

If these murderers get off scot free.......what am i talking about of course they will
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
      Christ almighty......

If these murderers get off scot free.......what am i talking about of course they will
      You mean they will probably be given amnesty and rewarded with seats in parliament for their acts in “liberating and fighting for more rights for the Fish in the lake”, pichkamu mater, site se za furnata!
      “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• VMRO
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Tomche Makedonche View Post
        You mean they will probably be given amnesty and rewarded with seats in parliament for their acts in “liberating and fighting for more rights for the Fish in the lake”, pichkamu mater, site se za furnata!
        Our "Australian Rep" Miki Dodevski will also assist in passing amnesty as it will be the right course of action according to him...
        Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by VMRO View Post
          Our "Australian Rep" Miki Dodevski will also assist in passing amnesty as it will be the right course of action according to him...
          And sick people like Vic will claim this is fair and terrorists should be rewarded with pensions and so on.

Razbudise makedonijo.
          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

I heard miki on radio he is ridiculous as he mostly supports grujo.So nothing will happen to the albanians just as nothing has happened to other murders & their families are crying out for justice.Inspite of this the govt is still pandering to the albanians.Be it amnest for the war criminals to outright murder of 5 people.The govt is ignoring it hoping to avert albanian discontent & possibility of another 2001 war.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• United MKD
              • Jul 2011

Петмина убиени близу Скопје Доцна синоќа се пронајде&#108

Vangelovski, here is the original thread.

Comment

• fatso
                • Sep 2008

Send Golden Dawn to take care of them....

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                  • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Zaspan View Post
                  I have never been more ashamed of been a Macedonian until I came across this ..
                  Originally posted by fatso View Post
                  warrior
                  Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 11-03-2012, 10:36 PM.
                  http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Stojacanec
                    • Dec 2009

Originally posted by fatso View Post
                    Send Albanians to take care of Albanians?

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

yeah as bill said these murderers will get off scott free.THe macedonian govt is a do nothing govt & hope the problem will go away.If it was only one would betoo much ,this is 5 people.
                      Last edited by George S.; 11-04-2012, 07:04 AM. Reason: ed
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                      X