X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Muslim riots in response to American film

Those that follow world news would be aware that there have been several riots and demonstrations in northern Africa, the Middle East and the sub-continent in response to the amateur American film that mocked Mohammed the Islamic Prophet. Some of the riots have resulted in deaths.

There was also a riot in Sydney today. Here is an article:

PROTESTERS are dispersing after a violent anti-US rally spurred by an internet video mocking Islam took over Sydney's CBD today.
    As protesters started to leave Hyde Park towards St James station, riot police with batons and shields were waiting for them at the park exit.

Protesters began throwing sticks and bottles at the police.
    Officers - who were showered with projectiles, including rocks, water bottles and scraps of wood gathered from nearby work sites - have already made several arrests and at least four people have been taken to hospital.

The protest - which follows riots around the world - started at about midday when about 100 people - including women and babies - gathered at Town Hall, marched through Hyde Park and along to Phillip Street, chanting, "Down, down USA" for almost three hours.
    A NSW Ambulance Service spokeswoman said 13 crews were on the scene at Hyde Park..................

Protesters, including children, held signs saying, "Behead all those who insult the prophet" and "Obama Obama, we love Osama", and threw objects from construction sites and water bottles at police officers.
    Police responded by spraying capsicum spray into the crowd.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

They are 100 years behind the rest of the world.
    Such unwelcome actions in Australia.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

who are the guilty the ones who are highlighted or the filmakers who have a free reign to portray anything they want.Then you got theses called beleivers who feel insulted & are ordered to protest for islam .is this the realo peaceloving islamist of going & beheading
      Protesters, including children, held signs saying, "Behead all those who insult the prophet" and "Obama Obama, we love Osama", and threw objects from construction sites and water bottles at police officers." if thisn't bearing on the insane i don't know what is.A fim is not the real thing,i think the islamic people are overreacting.They should get over it.
      There are far more important things in life than being insulted.I'm sure no filmaker would make an insulting movie unless they intended it to be insulting.
      Last edited by George S.; 09-15-2012, 04:32 AM. Reason: ed
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
        • Sep 2010

What's the film called?

Comment

• Niko777
          • Oct 2010

Funny how Macedonia's Muslim/Albanian population are keeping quiet.

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
            • Jul 2012

That is not really a sign that a child should be holding. I understand they feel insulted by why act like this in the middle of Sydney?? I am not against Muslims as I have two of my best mates who are Muslim and possibly some of the best people I know. However its those other stupid ones that give them all a bad name.
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

they have allready killed embassy staff & us ambassador in lybia all because of the film.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• United MKD
                • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post

The religion of 'peace'. Fckn idiots.

Comment

• Onur
                  • Apr 2010

This is not about a stupid amateur movie at all. That movie was just a pretext for middle-eastern and African muslims to express their hatred against USA and western world in general.

Hillary Clinton`s comment was the most funny one tough. She naively said "We liberated them and gave them democracy, how come they do this to us"!!!

They supported extremists like Salafi groups and muslim brotherhood/Al-Kaida terrorists. They gave them rockets, bombs, weapons to use it against Gaddafi forces and they blew the US embassy by using these rockets again.

They created a monster and the monster bit them too.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                    • Jan 2009

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Graphic video: Australia Muslim protest turns violent, police dog bites man

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Religion Of Peace Strikes Again , Islamofascist`s Rioting in Sydney

September 15, 2012: A demonstration between a large crowd of Muslim protesters has turned violent this afternoon, with police deploying dogs and pepper spray...

Sydney Muslim protest turns violent September 15, 2012
                    Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 09-16-2012, 06:58 AM.
                    The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                      • Jan 2009

An open letter

Peter FitzSimons September 16, 2012

To the Islamic protesters ...

HAVE we Sydney-siders got this straight?

Because on the other side of the Pacific, somewhere in California, some loser has thrown together some kind of amateur internet video insulting your particular god, you think it justifiable to:

Take over the Sydney CBD.

Cause willful damage to property.

Throw rocks at police officers who are doing nothing more than their duty.

Hold up such ludicrous signs as “Behead all those who insult the prophet.”

We have to ask: Do you have the first clue as to the ramifications of your actions? Do you not understand that the net result of such irresponsible, appalling action is to give ample fuel to every racist in the country to reinforce every bad stereotype they have ever had of you, and that will affect badly the hundreds of thousands of other peaceful and law-abiding Islamic Australians?

In short, WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!

Get this straight, and quickly: some of you may be from countries where this kind of thing is acceptable. But it is NOT acceptable in this country.

In this country you are free to worship whatever god you damn well please. Others are free to worship their gods.

And I am free to say it is all nonsense over imaginary friends.

But you are not free to create the mayhem you did yesterday, simply because you don't like a freaking video!

Racists have said for years, “If you don't like the way we do things here, go back to where you came from.” The net result of your actions yesterday is that – for those people specifically disgracing themselves in the CBD yesterday, not the vast bulk of Islamic Australians – much of the country now feels the same.

Nice work.
                      The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

lhttp://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8533653/police-to-find-extremist-criminals-from-protest

NSW Police have vowed to find the "extremist criminals" responsible for yesterday's violent protest in the CBD which left six officers injured.

Hundreds of Muslims were voicing their anger over an anti-Islamic movie published on the internet in a rally that quickly turned violent outside the US consulate.

Seven men and one male youth were arrested, with six men so far charged with offences including assaulting police and animal cruelty.

NSW Police Commissioner Andrew Scipione was shocked by the violence of the protest, where officers were reportedly targeted with glass bottles.

"Some of the behaviour, it has absolutely floored me. To see a young child with a placard thrust in his hand, calling for the beheading of a person is simply something I cannot comprehend," he said, referring to a photograph of a taken during the riots of a small boy holding a sign that read: “Behead all those who insult the prophet”.

"It’s not what we teach our children. I was particularly affronted by that scene."

Strike force McAlister has been set up to deal with the violent protesters and police are looking at surveillance and media footage of the day to identify those who sparked the violence.

"You can be assured, we are waiting. We will deal with you. This is a no-nonsense engagement. If you want to act like you are extremist criminals, we will treat you like you are extremist criminals," Commissioner Scipione said.

"This is not Libya. This is not the country where you came to do what we saw yesterday."

Prime Minister Julia Gillard has also condemned the protests, saying the violence has no place in Australia.

"I absolutely condemn the violence that we saw yesterday," Ms Gillard told reporters in Brisbane where she addressed the Queensland ALP state conference.

She said the anti-Islam film, which was made in the US, was "truly repulsive" but "there is never any excuse for violent behaviour".

"To anybody who wants to replicate that behaviour today, I just want to say very strongly that this kind of conduct has no place on the streets of our country," the prime minister said.

"I do not want to see in the hands of anyone, particularly children, offensive signs that call for the killing of others," Ms Gillard said.

"This is not the Australian way."
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

LWR i think that letter says it all & is to the point.What were they thinking.Supposedly the christians & muslims worship the same god?If they don't like it they should go back.Everytime a bad video comes out they would want to behead the person making it.
                          Last edited by George S.; 09-16-2012, 10:41 AM. Reason: ed
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Onur
                            • Apr 2010

I really don't understand how these freaks are allowed to create such scenes in Australia and whats up with the slogan "We love Obama" !!!?

Obama was already under pressure by Mitt Romney`s republican campaign because of this issue and i am 100% sure that the republican tv channels in USA are showing the footage from Australia all day long, bearded jihadists shouting "We love Obama" in the streets.

Something is fishy here, this might be the job of neo-cons because whenever i see Al-Kaida or long bearded jihadists, their neo-con buddies from USA comes to my mind. Btw Libyan authorities said that the attackers who killed US ambassador wasn't Libyans but they were Al-Kaida members who entered to the country last month.

Comment

• Niko777
                              • Oct 2010

really don't understand how these freaks are allowed to create such scenes in Australia and whats up with the slogan "We love Obama" !!!?

Obama was already under pressure by Mitt Romney`s republican campaign because of this issue and i am 100% sure that the republican tv channels in USA are showing the footage from Australia all day long, bearded jihadists shouting "We love Obama" in the streets.
                              You misunderstood, they were saying "Obama, Obama, We love Osama",

Comment

Working...
                              X