X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zakynthian
    • Jul 2012

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
    Nigeria 80-79 Greece. Sorry zakynthian, no bball for Greece at the olympics!
    Aoutsch!!! This hurt...
    Congrats to Nigeria. Never mind.... if GRE wanted to compete in the olympics they should have played better.

Dominicans won rightly. Played excellent basket. MKD was was not prepared for this game
    From the Greeks of old whose dying
    brought to life and spirit free
    now with ancient valour rising
    let us hail you, oh Liberty!

(Dionisios Solomos, Hymn to Liberty, 1823)

Comment

• United MKD
      • Jul 2011

Hmmm, first half we smashed them second half it was all them. For them to score only 28 points in the first half then 58 in the second is shocking! I don't think we will ever have this opportunity again to have the Macedonian basketball and handball team so close to making it to the Olympics, missed opportunity.

Big choke on Pero Antic in one of our biggest games.

Comment

• Zakynthian
        • Jul 2012

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
        Hmmm, first half we smashed them second half it was all them. For them to score only 28 points in the first half then 58 in the second is shocking.
        they were like reborn in the 3rd and 4th quarter. and the macedonians looked like lost

Comment

• DraganOfStip
          • Aug 2011

Told you guys our flaws would surface eventually.Any team that misses out on a 20 point lead deserves to pack up and go home.
          ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
          ― George Orwell

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

Zak congrats on that & it's a pleasure to hear you are doing so well.Whenever i grab some wine & nibblies i become a god of wine.A couple of glasses a day is good for you so the doctor's tell us.
            I'm pleased for macedonia to have won & they are doing well.But i respect allways the best team wins no matter who they are nationality wise.We all expect a good clean game & of good sportmaship quality with respect.
            Last edited by George S.; 07-07-2012, 10:00 AM.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Zakynthian
              • Jul 2012

Originally posted by George S. View Post
              Zak congrats on that & it's a pleasure to hear you are doing so well.Whenever i grab some wine & nibblies i become a god of wine.A couple of glasses a day is good for you so the doctor's tell us.
              If you ever come to Greece, you can be my guest. People say my dad has a sense of making vine, I like it and it's true a couple of glasses are a must for a good healthy life. Its better to drink some vine then coca cola

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

correct me if im wrong wine is the elixir of life.If ever Thanks for the invite.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                  • Aug 2011

Probably THE best play of the tournament.183cm versus 209cm of an NBA player.IN YOUR FACE BABY!

Bo McCalebb dunks over Al Horford!!! - YouTube
                  ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
                  ― George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                  X