• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Lustration

The files of former informants will be published online:

http://setimes.com/cocoon/setimes/xh.../02/feature-02
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Interesting stuff.
    Isn't it funny how it received the support from all ethnic Albanians parties. They have nothing to lose ... more Macedonians will (rightly) bite the dust but it will be to the ethnic Albanian benefit in my opinion (given the current spheres of influence).
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• damian
      Banned
      • Jun 2012

Does this just apply to the ROM?

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        Interesting stuff.
        Isn't it funny how it received the support from all ethnic Albanians parties. They have nothing to lose ... more Macedonians will (rightly) bite the dust but it will be to the ethnic Albanian benefit in my opinion (given the current spheres of influence).
        I think it will help get rid of the dead wood among Macedonians and sharpen up our public officials.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by damian View Post
          Which other jurisdiction would a Macedonian law apply to?

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

about time someone let the cat out of the bag .For years it's been a big secret.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by damian View Post
              yes, and that's the ONLY way governments work; however, no one in north america or australia can stop us from being what we are .. macedonian.

WE, HAVE ONE NAME, ONE FLAG - ONE MACEDONIA

MACEDONIAN NATIONAL ANTHEM - LONG LIVE OUR GLORIOUS MACEDONIA - YouTube
              Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 07-03-2012, 05:59 AM.
              http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                I think it will help get rid of the dead wood among Macedonians and sharpen up our public officials.
                No doubt about it. But still amazing to have such unanimous support from all ethnic Albanian parties.

Kind of like offering amnesty for ethnic Albanian terrorists.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

The albanians have probably nothing to hide it's the rom govt who has been running the joint for the last 2 decades.Good that it's in the open.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

More on the process of lustration in Macedonia:

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/arti...formants-again

Lets see how the dominoes fall...if at all.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Official website with names already starting to appear:

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Some interesting reading from the Lustration Committee in Macedonia. I just picked this name out of the lot. It appears this individual was infiltrating community organisations and reporting back to Macedonian intelligence.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/01cpr9kqia...20babovski.pdf

Comment

Working...
                        X