• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chentovist
    Banned
    • Feb 2012

100 years of Greek occupation of Aegean Macedonia

Seems like the Greeks are celebrating this event.

Does anyone know if Macedonians will be commiserating this event? Is there anything planned??
  • EgejskaMakedonia
    • Jan 2010

Liberation of Macedonia...? These people are seriously deluded.

I'd hate to think that the Greeks mark this day with an event and the Macedonians do nothing. We must never forget about our nation that was unjustly divided amongst a group of thieves and scavengers.

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

""/t our nation that was unjustly divided amongst a group of thieves and scavengers."
      that says about the complete disregard,disrespect & anyhthing else one mentions of which the greeks do not even acknowledge.They don't admit what they did was simply an illegal landgrab.What rights did greece had to take the land frommacedonian people.The least they could do after 100 years is to give it back to it's people.
      Last edited by George S.; 06-26-2012, 03:42 AM. Reason: ed
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
        • Nov 2009

This comes from the puskar forum what losers, they never stop with their propaganda
        Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• chentovist
          Banned
          • Feb 2012

Maybe Aegean Macedonia can follow the Cretan example

“Since Greece is such a geographically fragmented nation, do you think there is any movement for independence from any of the larger islands such as Crete?” No, this extract is not from some crazy local blog defending Crete’s independence movement. Cretans do introduce themselves as Cretans first, and then as Greeks, and they are indeed […]

Comment

• Coolski
            • Sep 2008

Wow. This is interesting. I didn't realise the cretans were so ready to be independent. Somehow I think Macedonians in the north are too far behind in terms of gaining enough momentum to suggest separation. They haven't even realised that they're not Greeks yet. That'll take some time.
            - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
            - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
              • Jan 2009

A few years back there were some in Corfu wanting Autonomy...?

'Neglect and disrepair' leads Corfu dissidents to seek split from Greece

Pressure for Corfu autonomy grows
              BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service
              The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• chentovist
                Banned
                • Feb 2012

I think such movements will gather some steam in the coming years as austerity measures start to bite the average greek. The question is what will the Macedonians do?

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

maybe we should just make some money out of their misery & then celebrate their misfortunes that's what they are doing to us with their 100 years occupation.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• damian
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2012

I think the Jews have it as a day of mourning the conquest of Solun.

Comment

• damian
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2012

And the Makedonci as well.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by chentovist View Post
                        I think such movements will gather some steam in the coming years as austerity measures start to bite the average greek. The question is what will the Macedonians do?
                        They will keep selling their identity to join the EU and consequently be swept into the austerity measures for their newly created EU debt.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• damian
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2012

Greece is pretty much finished as a modern state if it ever was a real one anyways...The attempts to make it a real democracy failed and even its business class is a failure. Pretty much done. From what I gather they are pretty much in a state of panic and confusion now and spiralling poverty.

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

you never know the powers that be might ressurect & recreate it again they got money & resources to waste.
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• damian
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2012

Thats why Macedonians have to be active in pursuit of their interests.

Comment

Working...
                              X